It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam IS a death Cult

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It is indoctrination that is the major problem no doubt there but my issue with your statement is off topic so well save that argument for another day.
a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Islam can solve world hunger, and greed. And many other problems, who is saying Islam is causing problems???

They do not even take care of their own people and you expect them to feed the world?

*SNIP*

Do they plan on feeding us Dates and Lamb after they nuke half the world in 2060? lol.

Actually this is sarcasm, not what I posted. Please educate yourself.

*SNIP*

You could have just asked me to politely explain myself?

Muslims have three seperate forms of charity that they practice throughout the year. One of which is Zakat (Tax) that is obligatory.

How can it solve world hunger? This tax law in Islam means every able Muslim must pay 2.5% of their wealth to the poor on a yearly basis. If you have savings, the value of which exceeds 595 grams worth of silver (current spot price) , than you are eligible to pay this tax by Islamic law.

This tax can be paid to non-Muslims. It is designed to spread the wealth among the people to benefit the poor and needy only. What religion or government in the world makes charity a law for it's people?

I last read, that 85of the worlds richest people own almost half the wealth of the world? Imagine they paid 2.5% yearly to the poor, by law. That would take care of greed, and feed the poor and that is just 85 people. I am sure there are billions in the world who are eligible, can you run the numbers for me?

edit on 25-2-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)
edit on 2/25/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Islam can solve world hunger, and greed. And many other problems, who is saying Islam is causing problems???

WHAT? Did I miss something? How can Islam solve world hunger? By destroying anyone who isn't Muslim? Not the solution I'm hoping for.

*SNIP*

How can Islam solve world hunger? with charity. Muslims feed the poor everyday, and give up 2.5% of their wealth yearly to the needy (this includes non-muslims) - this is a law. Muslims also feed the hungry at the end of Ramadan with Zakatul-el-fitr to make sure every Muslim who celebrates Eid has something to eat on the day.

As you can see charity is a central concept in Islam. Muslims also practise Sadaqah which is the basic charity that I am sure many of you know, you drop a few pounds here or there in a charity box or make regular subscription payments to an established charity that helps the seriously ill.

I can go on and on. The fact is that you cannot just sit here and say Muslims do not take care of their own people just by watching some politically motivated extremists on the MSM. Muslims give plenty to other Muslims, and they also give to non-Muslims.

So would you like to give 2.5% of your wealth this year to give to the poor or needy? Do you currently have more than $315 dollars in savings? You can make it a law in your life too.

Make a difference. Help the poor.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 2/25/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: Patriotsrevenge
Statistics from those countries on the abuse of women, agree with your statement. Human Rights Watch backs up your statement. Domestic violence in those countries is blamed on a mix of Islamic law and cultural norms based on those Islamic laws. Info Here . Non Islamic countries have problems with domestic violence and abuse, but at least the women have equal rights in court and law, and they haven't got a culture based on religious notions that works against them when trying to receive justice. Whereas, in places like Saudi Arabia, people get tossed in jail for complaining about abuse like this example. This is yet another good example of why secular rule of law is the best way to run a country. Keep religion out of the courts and legal system. Religious rule of law leads to abuse, and people would just fight over who has the 'right' religion anyways.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: Patriotsrevenge
Statistics from those countries on the abuse of women, agree with your statement. Human Rights Watch backs up your statement. Domestic violence in those countries is blamed on a mix of Islamic law and cultural norms based on those Islamic laws. Info Here . Non Islamic countries have problems with domestic violence and abuse, but at least the women have equal rights in court and law, and they haven't got a culture based on religious notions that works against them when trying to receive justice. Whereas, in places like Saudi Arabia, people get tossed in jail for complaining about abuse like this example. This is yet another good example of why secular rule of law is the best way to run a country. Keep religion out of the courts and legal system. Religious rule of law leads to abuse, and people would just fight over who has the 'right' religion anyways.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Like Shakespeare’s Antonio said, the devil can cite Scripture for his purpose — so can, it appears, misguided Muslim men.

The Quran states that a husband is not allowed to hurt a woman to the extent where she is left bruised, even if she has committed a sin. “As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.” (Surah Nisa, Quran 4:34)

The Quran says a husband can hit his wife with a handkerchief, only after she persistently sins and he has exhausted the options of verbal admonishment and sleeping in a separate bed — I believe this is an effort to keep the marriage together before throwing it away so quickly. Furthermore, the Holy Prophet (pbuh) never engaged in such a practice and frowned upon men who abused their wives.

Men and women have been given the right to divorce each other, so in a situation where a man may think he is being a “good Muslim husband” by “disciplining” an unfaithful spouse, he has the option of leaving her.

The theory that Islam justifies abuse is incorrect; Islam does not disempower women, as is popularly believed. A woman has the power to create, nurture and transform life, and is born powerful by virtue of her very existence.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Islam claims to be peace loving yet most of today's problems and fears are being wrought by members of this faith...

First and foremost, you need to know that Islam is so intuned with being peaceful, that very definition of the word Islam means "To attain peace by submitting your will to God".. to take this further a Muslim is one who "submits his will to God and obtains PEACE". Now that is when you look at the religion.. if you look at what the media is peddling then you should be aware that your knowledge is far too lacking to form an opinion..

A cult is a fanatical religious system which goes against the norm of society and or individuals...
It is rather apparent that Muslims are not all of the same mindset yet those of the Muslim faith which go against the call of jihad or the caliphate are prone to the same sadistic murderous rampages of their so called brothers...

Islam started of as something strange (in that it was strongly against the norm of the time).. such as worshiping idols and burying babies just because they happened to be girls.. Islam has done more good than those idiots who profess to do evil in its name.. for it to be classed as "something that is against the norm of society and/or individuals" is nothing new.. because wrong in majority does not make it right.. incidentally "jihad" means to struggle.. it can be struggling at work..home.. personal.. i believe you mean "go against the call of (holy?) war".. please google the right word for holy war or war and use that instead of spreading propaganda of deforming Islamic perspective on one's personal/spiritual struggle..

the mind set of those who are of the Islam faith who perpetrate these blasphemous acts in the name of God seek the Death of all non believers and those who will not answer their call...

That is such a defamatory, shallow, bigoted and hateful statement. Your words are even more so repugnant when you don't have any evidence..

corpus.quran.com...

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Does the above sound like a death culty statement to you? and yes this decree is law upon Children of Israel and Muslims to this day until end of time.

Death is their means of religious servitude be yours mine or their own through suicide missions, which conveniently elevates them to martyr status the glory of Heaven with a multitude of Virgins...
It seems that for them once again Death of all infidel will be their only peace...

Oh.. there is sooo much wrong what you just said.. Ok if what you said is true.. then all 1.8 billion Muslims would be on a murderous rampage.. just that alone should highlight that you dont know what your talking about, you have not thought your opinions through and most likely formulated them based on hate.

Also the word "infidel" is a christendom word, you can not translate the word "kafir" to "infidel".. because they mean two completely different things.. The term infidel was used by Christians to describe those perceived as the enemies of Christianity and comes from the latin word meaning "not faithful"..

Now "kafir" means "one who hides the truth".. see the difference?.. we dont use the word "kafir" to represent enemies.. that is illogical.. at this point you should start taking notes..

Also suicide is prohibited in Islam.. those that practice is do so of their own accord.. it has no Islamic grounding and in fact a person who does suicide is punished in the manner that they died.. basically its a quick ticket to hell..

I do realize not all of this faith believe as these so called extremists but it is the belief of them that those who do not prescribe to the call are not true to their faith...

Forget you..even a Muslim refrains from commenting on the faith another Muslim.. those that do have clear cut indicators as to why they do such a thing.. for example ISIS and its members are not Muslim.. because they are killing innocents..

What you're saying is that the extremists who are the like 0.001% of the Muslim population say that the other 99.999% are not real muslims.. and that these 0.001% are correct.. damn you have some logical flaw there that is so obvious I dont even see the need to provide you with further education.

So because of the division even amongst themselves whom belong to the faith of Islam as well as the atrocities comited I'm the name of Islam which do not adhere to the belief system of all of their faith let alone all mankind, it is for this reason I can only conclude Islam is a Death Cult for now...

Your conclusion is unfounded, bigoted and quite honestly ill informed. Please bring some evidence (which you should have already posted along with starting the thread)

Now should these problematic members of Islam be erased by the good Muslims that profess they are against these same individuals, or they disappear back into the shadows... I would be more than happy to change my mind...

These "problematic members" are not a product of Islam.. they were allowed to come to power because of the US bombing peace and democracy into the middle east.. why should Muslims clean up that mess?.. point in case ISIS.. everything piece of equipment they have is US branded..

There is more to say, but this should be enough to start a discussion or to stop your unfounded, some what hatefilled ramblings..
edit on 25-2-2015 by MstWntd because: grammatic

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

That is probably the most ignorant thing I have heard in a long time if your not trying to be funny.

So my statement is considered ignorant, despite a full explanation.

They do not even take care of their own people and you expect them to feed the world?

But this is not an ignorant thing to say?

That *they* (Muslims) — almost 2 billion followers — cannot take care of their own people...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MstWntd

please google the right word for holy war or war and use that instead of spreading propaganda of deforming Islamic perspective on one's personal/spiritual struggle.

Also suicide is prohibited in Islam.. those that practice is do so of their own accord.. it has no Islamic grounding and in fact a person who does suicide is punished in the manner that they died.. basically its a quick ticket to hell..

Amen.

I've mentioned this already I think, that Jihad is defence not offence. But we're talking about somebody who no doubt uses buzz-words like Jihadist. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the correct term is Mujahideen.

As for committing suicide, I too consider that as blasphemy.

blasphemous acts in the name of God

Eh? He probably won't even care to pity you.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

A mujahid is one who struggles for the sake of Allah and Islam. The literal meaning of "Mujahid" is "inner-struggler". source

There is sooo much propaganda spewing about such words that it is really disheartening..

As for "blasphemous acts" and "pity".. Allah can cover what and who He wills in His mercy and guidance..

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

We have just realized that it breeds hate, intolerance, murder and terrorism.

So humans don't do/breed that but Islam does?

As we have learned, something bad for us should be eliminated

Really?

Where who and what make you realize and learn what you have, that school of thought sound quite extremist

If we are eliminating soda because it makes us unhealthy...maybe we need to eliminate Islam to keep us safe.

But its not soda that makes us unhealthy, It might make you or other s with a metabolism as you unhealthy, its your metabolism that has been messed up by the breeding of your ancestors, hey thats bad and you know what you have learned about bad things.

WHAT? Did I miss something? How can Islam solve world hunger? By destroying anyone who isn't Muslim? Not the solution I'm hoping for.

Yes you missed a lot in my opinion,

However yes Islam like any other major religion can solve these problems if unity instead of division amongst people as what both Islam and Christianity speak of is implemented on a wider scale then yes much of world hunger could be eliminated to use your tough words,no need to destroy anyone, I know you have need to eliminate and destroy, the hatred in your posts reeks of a manipulated fool believing they have their own thoughts.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MstWntd

A mujahid is one who struggles for the sake of Allah and Islam. The literal meaning of "Mujahid" is "inner-struggler". source

Ah yeah, I never noticed Jihad in there. Learn something new every day...

Allah can cover what and who He wills in His mercy and guidance..

That He shall.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MstWntd

Here you try to be clever and take only what you felt you needed to paint me in a different light and so all you include to quote me is this...

the mind set of those who are of the Islam faith who perpetrate these blasphemous acts in the name of God seek the Death of all non believers and those who will not answer their call...

When I was speaking about Muslim extremists... Is this how you choose to portray yourself as the epitome of Peace?

is your level of comprehension that lacking that you believe what I said was anything like you suggest?

You asked me if this sounds like a death culty thing...

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

my answer is this yea it kind of does, for it goes so far as to mention when it is ok to kill...

You say...

Forget you..even a Muslim refrains from commenting on the faith another Muslim.. those that do have clear cut indicators as to why they do such a thing.. for example ISIS and its members are not Muslim.. because they are killing innocents..

truly ISIS are Muslims who say you would be the one who is not Muslim for not aligning with them... what's more you are proof of my claim in my OP of the division within Islam... Also in their eyes they are not killing innocents...

if you ask me its you who are too stupid to realize you agree with what I said... And you're wish to appear wise was lost on me cause I'm not seeing it...Because of your ill will and you're floundering willful attempts to mislead with you're hate on... Well according to your description of a Muslim I would have to conclude you are not one of them...
Lol
edit on 25-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: .

edit on 25-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: .

edit on 25-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I have to be brutally honest, you look like you're having an argument with yourself there so I guess I'll help you out.

blasphemous acts in the name of God

That is quite possibly the most contradictory statement I have ever heard. Was it straight from the field manual?

if you ask me its you who are too stupid to realize you agree with what I said

I'd be very surprised if anybody were to agree with a single thing you've said.

And you're wish to appear wise was lost on me cause I'm not seeing it

That is because a fool cannot comprehend wisdom until he realises his fallacy.

truly ISIS are Muslims who say you would be the one who is not Muslim for not aligning with them
Well according to your description of a Muslim I would have to conclude you are not one of them

You sit there and tell somebody that they are not a Muslim when they have provided you with genuine insight into Islam? Then you have the audacity to claim that ISIS are Muslims? Do you even realise just how much actual intelligence you give away? You don't, do you?

Now, let me tell you something...I'm putting you in your place because you are actively inciting religious hatred, which by the way is technically illegal in England. Unlike you, I haven't seen a Muslim come here and engage in blatant psychological warfare.

Maybe one day you'll realise just how much control your government have of your mind. Maybe not.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

although you seem to be more intelligent than the other fellow, all I got from you was hate...

that was not Peaceful of you...

You won't be putting me anywhere soon and I find you interesting I think I will take a better look into the true scope of you and share it with "friends"....

thank you very much for revealing yourself...
edit on 25-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: .. ... . ..

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You must have forgotten how you spoke about me in my thread... calling me a fool, dimwit, stupid, etc.

You can dish it out but you can't take it it seems. So hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

no I'm pretty sure I meant it...

But I'm over it seems you are not...

and oh Ya the friends Im speaking of are not mods on ats...
edit on 25-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I'm definitely over it, I just thought it was ironic that you are complaining about someone being hateful toward you when you did the exact same thing to me in my thread. Like I said, it seems you can dish it out but can't take it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It's not hatred on my part, that's not how I roll. It's certainly hard for me keep my peace when I see such an abhorrence before me, but I learned how to keep cool a very long time. You don't need to look into my true nature, you just witnessed it so go right ahead and tell your "friends". I expect they already know of me.

As for "putting you in your place", that was in a manner of speaking of course.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Ya right I will be the judge of things for myself...

And if my friends do end up already knowing you, then they will elevate your status...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

and oh Ya the friends Im speaking of are not mods on ats...

I didn't for one moment expect they were.

And you said I was showing hatred? Ironic indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join