It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam IS a death Cult

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
the Islam faith teaches you are not allowed to be friends with Christians or Jews...

It does? If that's what you heard or read then it didn't come from a Muslim, nor Allah.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

while Muhammad may be the cause of the start of the war it is Christ who will return to conquer and hold the title "The Prince of Peace"

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Should Christ conquer then it will not be of the sword, but with His spirit. In the event that this does not happen, then Allah's sword will come. That is what Islam is all about; it is not a "death cult" as you put it, but rather the necessary defence against evil. Accordingly, that would typically be known as Jihad.

Besides, the war is already here.

edit on 23-2-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Sure About that?

surah 5:51

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You're calling Islam a death cult, based solely on a minority of adherents? Nice logic... It would be similar to me using horrific events carried out by a minority of radical Christians and using them to call your religion any number of names.

While terrorism is a threat in today's world, i'd say that it has more to do with politics than religion. Misinterpreted religious texts provide the backdrop while politics is the cause. For example, IS and other terrorist organisations use Islam in their attempts at establishing a caliphate. Individual terrorists often act out in causes sometimes unaffiliated with religion. These things are political causes. Religion only serves as a backdrop for nut-jobs looking to abuse their religion and 'justify' their political terrorist attacks.

If one were to grab a fundamentalist radical Christian group and place it in a region with the same political instability as Syria or Libya, i'd guarantee you that there would be horrific crimes perpetrated by them in the name of their religion. It doesn't mean that the religion is entirely at fault. It just means that there are a bunch of dangerous terrorists abusing their religion for political goals in a deeply unstable state.

It does no one any favours to slander or generalise a group of people. It does no one any favours to name a religion as something it is not, based solely on a minority of terrorists. These things get us nowhere and serve only to degrade ties between people.
edit on 23-2-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

thanks tips but you did not read my OP obviously as I made many of the same assertions myself...

Thanks for hating on me though...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You know why that is? The Crusades. Of course, it was not of Christ's words that His followers besiege the Middle East, but evil has become of our world and now Islam is rightfully very suspicious of those from north of the Caucasus. I can't speak for Israel, but I can say with certainty that Islam is not the enemy of Christianity.

Should a Muslim draw his sword to me, I shall draw my bare and open hand.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

so the Muslim extremists of today are going around killing their friends the Christians?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Those "Muslim Extremists" are hired thugs and have no respect for Allah. They have been perverted by the Devil. For they cannot hear the good words of Christ, they will certainly feel the sword of Mohammed.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: daaskapital

thanks tips but you did not read my OP obviously as I made many of the same assertions myself...

Thanks for hating on me though...

I read your OP, and i know what you said. It didn't stop you from calling Islam a death cult, despite the fact that most of its adherents are normal human beings who are revolted by the practices of terrorists. You get offended when someone slanders your religion. Why are you so happy to do it to others?

Also, i'm not hating on you. I'm only providing some context. You're claiming that Islam is a death cult due to disagreements in the religion and attacks perpetrated by a minority of people who ostensibly claim to act in the name of Islam, but truly have political goals at heart. If i wanted to, i could go and state the same thing about Christianity by claiming religious divisions and citing horrific crimes committed by Christians claiming to act in the name of their god (but who actually did so for political goals). It isn't hard, and it goes back to what i was saying before. It does no one any favours to engage in such nonsense.
edit on 23-2-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xelor

I have to commend the humour, but this is no time to sit back and watch.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I'm an atheist and a researcher. I tend to side Islam for personal reason and they (Muslims) are more Jesus believing than Christians.

Speaking of cult, Yes, all religion is a cult, but Christianity is a bonefide death cult.
edit on 23-2-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

. I do understand the need of getting rid of the ego wolflike and have peace and harmony. But there are better ways than killing and from my point of view, they are not allowed on the higher levels and this was the highest they where allowed on, so killing them will not work since they are sent back in a new body, if they do not fall further.

I myself have thoughts on earth being better with part of humanity gone. But if I fall into violence then I prove I have not risen above this place. And if this place where meant to be different then the souls born here, would have been spiritually extremely advanced. Like every soul a Buddha/Siddha/Christos("anointed one").
edit on 23-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Do some more research...

Matt 26:38
then he said to them "My soul is exceedingly sorrowful even to death, stay here and watch with me."

Jesus when asked how we should pray said we should lock ourselves in a closet...

I don't see this in either of those pictures...

nor does it pertain to an action or a verb to describe such while he prayed...
edit on 23-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Ed

edit on 23-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spelling

As a true Atheist one who has no religious beliefs I do not understand why you are even making a comment as a true atheist would hold no opinion of any faith for they have none...
So what you are really telling me is you are a Muslim who does not want to admit it...
edit on 23-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So what you are really telling me is you are a Muslim who does not want to admit it...

I was thinking to convert. I'll let you know when I do convert. There's nothing to hide.

Do some more research...

Matt 26:38
then he said to them "My soul is exceedingly sorrowful even to death, stay here and watch with me."

Jesus when asked how we should pray said we should lock ourselves in a closet...

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Do more research?

Genesis 17:1-4 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me and be thou perfect. 2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. 3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, 4 As for Me, behold, My covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

Deuteronomy 5:6-9 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 7 Thou shalt have none other gods before Me. 8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: 9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them nor serve them...

The very fact that God is instructing people not to “bow down” to idols, means that bowing is a valid form of worship.

Psalm 95:6-7 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.

Note that both bowing and kneeling are mentioned in Psalm 95:6, the very order in which Muslims perform them.

Deuteronomy 9:24-25 Ye have been rebellious against the Lord from the day that I knew you. 25 Thus I fell down before the Lord forty days and forty nights, as I fell down the first; because the Lord had said He would destroy you.

Revelations 7:11-12 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Joshua 7:6-7 And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the Lord until eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads. 7 And Joshua said, Alas, O Lord God, wherefore hast Thou at all brought this people over Jordan, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us? Would to God we had been content, and dwelt on the other side of the Jordan!

Numbers 16:20-22 And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 21 Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. 22 And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt Thou be wroth with the all of the congregation?

Numbers 20:6 And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto them.
edit on 24-2-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Those sound more like they ways of man...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

So now you are a Christian too, as you took the time once again to show me how individuals humble themselves before the presence of the Lord...

just so you know Christians themselves kneel as they pray before the presence of the Lord not something on the wall of the church for when so ever two or more are gathered in his name he is there also...

I have no problem with humbling myself before the Lord nor do I worship any crucifix the belief that's what Christians consider to be God is laughable...

but like I said earlier when Jesus was asked how we should pray he said to do it alone and did not mention how to position your body while you do so...

And am I to believe that an individual who can't physically fall on their face to pray or even kneel for that matter would be less likely to have Gods ear?

edit on 24-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Oops

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Those sound more like they ways of man...

yet we see man doing this....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join