It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam IS a death Cult

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Get real? Being real is admitting that killing in the name of ANY god is evil. Being unreal is to say killing in the name of YOUR god is ok but in the name of other gods isn't.

Take your own advice, get real!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Nice to see some truth...
but you forgot he was also a pedo...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Show me where I claimed such?
I belive I made a reference to sin...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nevermind!
edit on 23-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I believe Isreal is the only superpower there as they hold claim over the Holy Land...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

And you said that killing from fear is not sin. How were the Inquisitors fearful when they were the ones doing the killing and torturing?

Again, your justification is that they were either fearful (which isn't true at all) or they were doing it in the name of Jesus. Which is it? Either argument is irrational and "unreal".

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yes there is nothing wrong with being a Dreamer.

Superpower lol!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: ATF1886

Of course...

And the Vietnam War...
JFK's assassination...

And whenever someobody bangs their big toe on the corner of the door/wall!

No dont Jinx me last time i stubbed my toe on a end table it was broken for 2months how dare you... you are now considered an "INFIDEL"

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

this problem and fight goes back far further than that silly fellow, way back to where Abraham kicked Ishmael out with his mommy...
edit on 23-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
The problem here is not muslims. The problem here is Radical IS the problem here is Radical Christianity Radical Bhiddisim Radical everything balance is the key to everything!!

With a perfect worded spiritual teaching, there is no room to follow the teaching and be a radical duallistic person stating kill those who do not believe as we do. There are both duality corruption in both Christian faith and Islam faith. Remove the insanity and you would have only peaceful righteous followers since all who where not peaceful, would not follow the wording of the spiritual teaching. Ambiguity leads to the possibility of being radical while at the same time say you are following a spiritual teaching. Being the wolf that hides among the sheep.
edit on 23-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Like ive said i Am a Christian and believed in the whole point at everyone but not realize the four fingers pointing back at me we need not judge others a reply to littlebylittle

The Wolfs in sheeps clothing is the one running around pointing out specks in his brothers eye and ignoring the plank in his...

edit on 23-2-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

is that not the same trash Gaza used to spew?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't really want to bash on anyone or their religion. One thing I do notice is that if the bible were reduced down to just the words of Jesus Christ then Christianity has an opportunity to be a beautiful, loving religion. I don't see the same in Islam. The Qur'an reduced to the words of Muhammad simply do not have the same love and impact as those of Jesus Christ.

I don't have a horse in this race since I am not a member of a religion, but I see the basis of Christianity rooted in love and the basis of Islam rooted in rules and control. In the King James Bible, love is mentioned 310 times, 131 times in the Old Testament and 179 times in the New Testament. In the Qur'an the word love is not mentioned even once.

That single fact is a very telling in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Lol talk about spewing trash you just said Israel has control over Jordan, Syria, Palestine & Lebanon...

You're a Dreamer.

Superpower lol...

Israeli Soldiers wear diapers on the frontline against the jihadi extremist fundamentalist radicalised 8 years old little girls and boys throwing stones...

Superpower lol!

A stone from Allah packs the punch of an Israeli Airstrike across the globe.

Anyways you're drifting your own thread.

Your bunk thread based on a lie.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Well said!
truth always has that beautiful ring to it...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Like ive said i Am a Christian and believed in the whole point at everyone but not realize the four fingers pointing back at me we need not judge others a reply to littlebylittle

The Wolfs in sheeps clothing is the one running around pointing out specks in his brothers eye and ignoring the plank in his...

It is not wise to judge, until you can be objective and then you should still be careful and keep questioning your subjective views. But at the same time, not pointing out faults will forever keep humanity trapped in the old, not rising above to reach a new potential. have religions become a curse making us not reach our spiritual potential?
edit on 23-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So are you then classifying yourself under the extremist category within Islam?
believe me certain factions want to know...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

There is not very many words of Muhammad's in the Quran because it was a message sent down that was being recited by Muhammad.
The Quran is not "the word of Muhammad"...
It is the word of Allah.

As for Love...

Arabic has many words that relate to Love without the translation needing to be Love...
The Quran has many equivalents.

Secondly, Christianity is mainly based on Love.

Islam is mainly based on Faith.

They're not comparible.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

No the Crusades didn't arise from no such thing.

That's a pseudo-history lesson to brainwash people, especially young people like yourself, into thinking that it would have taken nearly 500 years to attack the Muslims in their Jerusalem homeland for so called "Islamic expansion & Empire building".
Psuedo History to brainwash young people. Yet your claim the war in the Middle east was declared by the Roman Catholic Church to eradicate Muslims. Your claim is as wrong as the claim you argue against. and you say Allah is the best his enemies are second just shows how your thinking is religiously bias.

It's the equivalent of attacking the Middle East in the year 2500 for what happened to the Coptics last week.

It was a Christian invasion by the Roman Catholic Church to eradicate Islam, & it failed miserably!

Allah is the best of planners...
His enemies, second best as always!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

It is not wise to judge, until you can be objective and then you should still be careful and keep questioning your subjective views. But at the same time, not pointing out faults will forever keep humanity trapped in the old, not rising above to reach a new potential. have religions become a curse making us not reach our spiritual potential?

Agreed were to busy pointing out others fallibilities then worrying of how to grow and love each other. LOVE is the answer to all!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join