It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
a reply to: wrkn4livn

I would like to know if it is legal to carry concealed weapons in the UK, as is allowed in the U.S. and Switzerland..having weapons to protect oneself and one's family should be legal.

Is it true also that British authorities normally do not carry guns when patrolling.. maybe only certain authorities.. I'll have to do some research about this, but I think it's important that civilians and authorities both be able to protect themselves given the severity of the problem..

I'm sure the criminals have their weapons..

Yes excellent idea..ugg
I feel dumber for having read this thread.
Sorry

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
No, your right. But their religious book tells them it's ok. Big dif

a reply to: hudsonhawk69

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
So how hard is it to buy a shotgun in the UK and start taking care of business yourselves ??

Seriously guys, go clean up these monsters!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackNWhite

Facts are not nearly as satisfying as ranting, apparently.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Try as you might to divert the facts away from the Muslim discussion at hand to other religions and the US consent laws, the fact of the matter is Mohammad was a known pedophile. Therefore some in the Muslim religion feel justified and obligated doing the exact same thing as the person on which their whole religion is based. It's in the Hadith. Or do you consider this an "opinion piece" also?

"Was Muhammad a Pedophile?
The greatest evidence of Muhammad’s lust may be demonstrated in his marriage to a six-year-old girl named Aisha. Muhammad was about 53 years old when he betrothed his child bride. Later, at the age of nine, Aisha was handed over to the prophet to consummate the marriage. The Hadith records this account:"
bigfaithministries.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackNWhite
[Quote]

Every 2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted.

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime. Among all victims, about nine out of ten are female.

Age of sexual assault victims

15% are under age 12
29% are age 12-17
44% are under age 18
80% are under age 30

Ages 12-34 are the years with the highest risk
Girls ages 16-19 are four times more likely than the general population to be victims of sexual assault.

www.rccmsc.org...

Sure,sexual assaults are only commited by evil muslims. Christians are so nice to their women. Deny ignorance
how many are gang raped before the age of 16? By upto 40 men at a time? How many was targeted because of the colour of their skin? In rotherham the stats are terrifying. The world went crazy when 200 nigerian girls were kidnapped by bokal harem. We have literally thousands of little white girls gang raped and in many cases suffered fates worse then those nigerians. But still no warnings for our children in the u.k. The adverts on t.v were white boys raping white girls after a party.. How ironic?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: disregard

I don't think anyone is denying that child sexual assault happens in all countries/religions/nationalities. But I don't see other groups who've been in the news lately boastfully parading it out in the open as a punishment for not adhering to an extremist religious interpretation.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

a reply to: wrkn4livn

I would like to know if it is legal to carry concealed weapons in the UK, as is allowed in the U.S. and Switzerland..having weapons to protect oneself and one's family should be legal.

Is it true also that British authorities normally do not carry guns when patrolling.. maybe only certain authorities.. I'll have to do some research about this, but I think it's important that civilians and authorities both be able to protect themselves given the severity of the problem..

I'm sure the criminals have their weapons..

Yes excellent idea..ugg
I feel dumber for having read this thread.
Sorry

Hi there, wrkn4livn, why don't you go over to the "Eating Healthy Foods is a Mental Disorder" thread..it is actually in number #1 position (smart people like that) and over at that thread, you might feel as though you're actually learning something important and actually becoming a better, brighter and smarter person..sorry to hear you feel disappointed by this thread and it's comments..

Take care now..
edit on 24-2-2015 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sure,sexual assaults are only commited by evil muslims. Christians are so nice to their women. Deny ignorance

The statistics you offer do not measure christian criminal behavior. Normally, christians see sexual violation as an illegal crime; I think what you are trying to say is that caucasians also commit these types of crimes.

You would have to provide statistics of the male perpetrators: their background and ethnicity that is;

What percentage of them prey on children and what percentage of them stalk adult women;

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Child Victims of Muslim

Hey OP where in the reports/links you mention does it say Muslim?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The statistics you offer do not measure christian criminal behavior. Normally, christians see sexual violation as an illegal crime; I think what you are trying to say is that caucasians also commit these types of crimes.

You would have to provide statistics of the male perpetrators: their background and ethnicity that is;

What percentage of them prey on children and what percentage of them stalk adult women;

Don't you know, facts don't matter to apologists?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
So how hard is it to buy a shotgun in the UK and start taking care of business yourselves ??

Seriously guys, go clean up these monsters!

That's the question that I have.. is it legal to carry arms in the UK..and to use your weapon in self defense or to defend someone..

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm not diverting. You know it, I know it.

We were talking about what happened in Rotherham, UK; YOU wanted to talk about ISIS, Boka Haram, etc., and the rest of Islam. Even though you then claimed you weren't talking about the rest of Islam when called on it.

And if you want to inject mythology into the discussion as fact, I'll see your Mohammad claim, and raise you ol' YHVH raping a young girl, impregnating her, and then forcing his own child (or himself, the stories vary) to accept ritual suicide by Roman cross, so that His taste for blood sacrifices could be settled, and to this day, Christians practice ritual cannibalism to celebrate this fact. (Holy Bible, Matthew 1:18, 23, et. al.)

Now, isn't that ludicrous to try to spin one-sided religious interpretation into a discussion presumably based on facts?

Some men in the Pakistani Heritage community in Rotherham UK abused children, and this fact was ignored by the authorities in Rotherham. Other cases of child abuse exist, in the UK, US and sadly across the world.

These are INDIVIDUAL actions. They need to be paid for by the sick, twisted INDIVIDUALS who committed the crimes. Anyone who helped cover it up or ignored it should be charged as accessories.

... and, further, trying to use this tragedy to forward a half-arsed agenda obviously set against one religious group is utterly disgusting, in my book. It demeans what happened to these children.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802
NO it's not, I get the feeling you might be the person who shoots out of irrational fear..you likley have no business owning a gun.
What you gonna sit in your living room with your chopper and wait for the muslims..give me an f'n break.
Rape is rape by whoever does it and it seems all cultures, religeons, politicians.. royalty engage in it..in Britian anyway.

edit on 24-2-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I know you're having difficulty with grasping all this by saying I'm "trying to use this tragedy to forward a half-arsed agenda obviously set against one religious group". In being I'm not Muslim and you're accusing me of bias, here's a testimonial on this situation from another Muslim in the UK.

"The strongest condemnation from the MSM has come from a Muslim, Yasmin Alibhai-Brown, who although denying the Muslim/rape link a few years ago, now seems to be fully aware of her co-religionists’ attitude toward infidel women. She says:

A 2010 police intelligence report stated there was a significant problem with gangs of Asian males, most of them Muslim, exploiting young white females. The children are neglected and hungry for love. The men offer treats, car rides and kebabs, then drugs and alcohol; and then they corrupt them. Even more tragically, when teachers and doctors express concern, too many in social services and the police dismiss the girls as ‘promiscuous’, ‘available’ and not worth their attention and care.

As an Asian woman, feminist, mother, Muslim and lifelong anti-racist, I cannot meekly accept Ms Berelowitz’s directive. We need clear and honest figures to show how race and ethnicity are linked to these unspeakable crimes. After all, we have ethnic details for burglaries, stop-and-search, conviction rates and prison sentencing. Anti-racists base their campaigns on such information.

So why the squeamishness about gang sex exploitation? I think it is because — like a number of police officers and social workers who have been presented with such evidence in the past — the committee in charge of the report are nervous of causing offence to community leaders, of being thought racists.

This is where it gets tricky. It is easy to loathe the abusers, but much harder to ask what it is about some Asian cultural assumptions that make the paedophiles feel no guilt or shame about what they do. Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a brave and principled man, is one of the few to examine and question these underlying attitudes.

He acknowledges that to some Muslim men, white females are thought easy game, ‘asking for it’, while those men’s wives or girlfriends are hyper-protected. Many abusers are sexually frustrated and cannot relate to women except as objects of one kind or another. For this new report to shy away from this vital dimension is cowardly — and, in its way, another betrayal of the victims."
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I'm not having any difficulty at all in understanding anything you've said.

You're offering anecdotal evidence from one individual (now) still trying to prove your point that child abuse/slavery is a primarily Muslim problem.

Child abuse/slavery is a WORLD problem, as I have shown you. It's utterly sad and breathtaking to discover/or be reminded of just HOW prevalent.

However, the discussion here was and is what happened in Rotherham UK.

Did you read the report I linked from the investigator? You will find that she was not squeamish about pointing out who was at fault in the issues in Rotherham UK. You'll also find it is not the opinionated hit piece that is linked in the OP.

Disrespect for women is not limited to a religion. Neither is child abuse.

Why is it SO important for you to tie this directly to Islam, rather than trying to deal with or at least discussing the specific issues in the OP and subsequent discussion?

That's what makes this seem like you're co-opting this tragedy as part of your political agenda, at least to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What political agenda? The title of the thread is "Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.?" I was addressing the subject. I didn't deviate from the title. You sir are the one who's having trouble staying on point.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yes, the title of the thread is "Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs, etc." The OP clearly states that the ACTUAL subject is the child abuse in Rotherham UK (or more exactly, uses the tragedy to attempt to make political points with ludicrous unsubstantiated claims). In the course of that discussion, which you and I are both participating in, you made the comment that somehow President Obama would characteristic what was going on.

Do you remember? Here you go:

originally posted by: UnBreakable
And if you ask Obama to address this he would say Christians probably did this during the Crusades and Inquisition hundreds of years ago. And other apologists would say the Westboro Baptist church is doing this right now. Lets's not acknowledge for what it is, it wouldn't be politically correct.

Is Obama relevant to the Rotherham UK situation? No.

Is what Christians did (or didn't do) in the Crusades relevant? No.

Are we discussing "other apologists" or the Westboro Baptist Church? No.

That's your first entry into the thread, so, please don't insult any reader's intellect here by claiming that YOUR posts have been on-topic.

Summarizing what you went on to post that I took exception with:

The problem in Rotherham UK is a direct result of "religion."

When asked what religion, you responded with ISIS and Boko Haram.

When asked if your claim was that Islam (at large) was the religion that you were pointing to you said no ... and have then proceeded since to prove that your contention surely is that Islam, the religion is fault here, and you have ignored every piece of evidence that demonstrated that the problem is world-wide, in all religions, in all countries, and that it is utterly specious to argue that child abuse in Rotherham is a function of Islam alone.

My statements have been clear and certain: the abuse in Rotherham happened in a Muslim community, specifically, Pakistani.

The crimes were ignored by the local authorities, and the reason for that was not "Islam" but was their own cowardice at trying to protect the reputation of their town.

It wasn't "political correctness" it was good old fashioned fear of civic embarrassment, as is stated clearly in the official report.

Those officials should be charged with conspiracy to conceal a crime, at the very least.
edit on 14Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:38:17 -060015p022015266 by Gryphon66 because: Noted, clarified.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: tony9802
NO it's not, I get the feeling you might be the person who shoots out of irrational fear..you likley have no business owning a gun.
What you gonna sit in your living room with your chopper and wait for the muslims..give me an f'n break.
Rape is rape by whoever does it and it seems all cultures, religeons, politicians.. royalty engage in it..in Britian anyway.

I'm not quite sure if I sense a level of anger and resentment at me here.. if I thought I needed to use a revolver in defense, yes I would use it.. self defense however is not irrational, do you understand where I am going with this? Or are you upset because in the Uk you are not permitted to be armed and to defend yourselves.

You are stating that it is not legal for British people to utilize guns in the UK..
Are you allowed to use tasers.. That might be legal, as taser gun use is perfectly legal in France for example..

Self defense is not something to be ashamed of..it is not irrational or hysterial logic.. it is legitimate.. it is sound..and it is correct.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Don't you know, facts don't matter to apologists?

I do notice that many people are just trying to dismiss the problem and that they are dishonestly denouncing the cultural/religious element to it all. Currently, there are Fatwas and laws or commands of that nature that are currently out and that have been clearly annoucing, stating and calling all muslims to abuse, murder, and maim people. Why is it that people are so scared to confront part of the problem here, which is that Islamic muslim culture, in it's antagonistic, warring form, is genuine literal enemy to democratic western laws and values?

By apologizing, you simply misdirect the thread, simultaneously giving a thumbs up to all of the Fatwas out there. To me, western youth and children are much more important than some alien group's call to sexo religous war against women, children and western civilization. I'm not scarred to say so, and I'm not scared to fight it, expose it and confront it. At least this thread has been front page for the last few days, and that is the reason that I posted it.. I wanted people to see and read what is actually occurring.. I'm thankful people here have contributed to the thread, and that it has at least remained on the front page for as long as it has.. it's not easy for anyone to read this kind of thing.. sit back down and return to normal living, just watch the news and have a coffee or a cup of tea.. I mean what do you do..who do you turn to to try and help? Organizations that combat this type of thing are few and far between, and I for one sincerely admire those individuals that are actually able to work to combat these types of disasters..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join