It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802
It is the tip of the iceberg, 17 and a half years ago, I spoke to oxford social services about a young girl I was concerned for. At the time I had no idea of the implications of what I knew, it was just a couple of sentences she said to me.

I can not have been the only person in that area who was concerned, I also couldn't have been the only adult repeating comments about under age sex to the small social services department in oxford.

The consequences for the person I am referring to were awful and are still ongoing.

I am not sure how much I am allowed to say here, given this is an ongoing case. But to the best of my knowledge social services are not being investigated for this.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I'm not the only one who disputes that claim.

More recent historians have gauged her age to be around 18-19 based on the ages of other people.

The Hadith that claim this low age are quite contradictory to each other...
Some say 6, some say 7, all written 200 years after Muhammad passed away...

Personally I'd call it Arabic text rather than Islamic.

I don't take it personally, but I do think its rather annoying that people would continue to spout the same narrative as The Sun newspaper rather than read the entire report.

It can only work one way...
Either the Muslim girls who were harmed over that period of time and their families calling for justice with an outrage at the cover up represent Islam...
Or the rapists represent Islam...

I wonder how many people would look in the faces of these girls and their families and tell them the rapists are Islamic and they're not.

& I'm well aware of the Christian bashing threads...
You won't see me blaming Christianity for people who claim to be Christian while abusing anyone, especially children.

(post by Foderalover removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I'm not the only one who disputes that claim.

More recent historians have gauged her age to be around 18-19 based on the ages of other people.

The Hadith that claim this low age are quite contradictory to each other...
Some say 6, some say 7, all written 200 years after Muhammad passed away...

Personally I'd call it Arabic text rather than Islamic.

That is quite the convenient cop out. The thing is that if it were false or considered offensive by the fathers of the faith, why didn't it just get left out of the texts? Just sayin......

I don't take it personally, but I do think its rather annoying that people would continue to spout the same narrative as The Sun newspaper rather than read the entire report.

You can't simply wish away the Islamic involvement. Catholicism will have to live with the stigma of what it's rogue priests did for generations to come. Islam will have to accept the same. So will the other groups involved.

It can only work one way...
Either the Muslim girls who were harmed over that period of time and their families calling for justice with an outrage at the cover up represent Islam...
Or the rapists represent Islam...

I wonder how many people would look in the faces of these girls and their families and tell them the rapists are Islamic and they're not.

The BBC report I saw showed Islamic men targeting young white non muslim girls. As I've already said, you can't wish this away.
edit on 22-2-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It's ironic that they prefer upholding the (undeserved, as shows) reputation of the (local) Pakistani/muslim community when it comes to "community cohesion" over ending the gang rapes and other unnamable atrocities of heaven knows how many vulnerable teenage girls. It's not bad for the community to have thousands of traumatised young women who can go nowhere for help and all the perpetrators on the loose?

When I first heard of this news I knew this was nowhere near the real extent of the problem being exposed. Considering how completely unwilling the government was in ending this disgrace and how it's only extremely rare all criminals committing a certain type of crime get busted it's quite clear that there's a whole lot of misery still left flying under the radar. How these girls were sacrifised on the altar of political correctness during several years is a disgrace to Britain as a whole imo, it shows the sickness in and of their system. Sadly, similar things happen all throughout Europe.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Lets build a cage big enough to put all the pedos in the world in it, and make sure to lose the key.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
originally posted by: Foderalover

Hypocrisy and general bad behaviour from any religion needs to be dragged into the arena where it can be discussed and condemned.

If religion is to have any place in this world, then it's sole purpose needs to be spiritual enrichment for both the individual and the wider world.
edit on 22-2-2015 by markosity1973 because: Remove quote from deleted post

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
By the way, my past posts indicate I feel negative about islam and mass immigration. The teen and child gang rape situation is as I suspect at least to some extent related to (religious/cultural) misogyny and disdain for non-muslim women and girls to the point of (complete) dehumanisation. However, even though the situation shows a major issue within the
(local) muslim communities I don't necessarily see this as a literal and direct consequence of islam. When it comes to helping the victims as good as possible we should mainly focus on what's going on and who's doing it. No lies or trying to protect the wrong kind of community cohesion (the brushing under the carpet one) but it's also important to not make this too much about islam. The suffering of these girls and women shouldn't be used for an agenda other than effectively helping all other victims still involved. If anything this shows the dangers of PC going out of hand.
edit on 22-2-2015 by Pitou because: damn you, phone!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Cover-up: The Swedish Left’s Sacrifice of Women to Political Correctness

www.thenewamerican.com...

If you had to pick a contender for rape capital of the world, Sweden wouldn’t likely come to mind. Yet it now has the second-highest “official” rape rate of any country. It’s 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants is five times the United States’ rate and is only surpassed by Lesotho, a tiny nation in the middle of southern Africa.

It wasn’t always this way. Once an extremely safe land, violent crime in Sweden has increased 300 percent since 1975. That year, write Scandinavian journalists Ingrid Carlqvist and Lars Hedegaard, “421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.” Why is 1975 significant?

Because that’s the year the Swedish government decided to adopt an immigration regime that would transform Sweden into a “multicultural” country.

This is also significant because 77.6 percent of the country’s rapists are identified as “foreigners” (and that’s significant because in Sweden, “foreigner” is generally synonymous with "immigrant from Muslim country"). And even this likely understates the issue, since the Swedish g

this is nothing new

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
I think it's very sad that you have to be called right-wing as the most flattering term when you point out that there's a huge, massive problem with and within immigrant communities. It's blatantly obvious!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yep the BBC report you read would have done...

The actual Jay Report of the whole situation says differently.

You can't wash that away!!!

It's the Official Report, not a BBC hit piece!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Another day and another Islamic atrocity makes it's way into the daylight. Wonder how the apologists will explain this one away?

As usual, I'm sure they will blame the "media" for pushing an agenda. Forget the fact that it's really happening, let's blame the MSM for pushing the story and for being "racist", and also claim that "everyone else is doing it too!" (a la Christians & crusades), which they somehow think is a defense of their own reprehensible culture.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The problem as I perceive it is that government would rather look the other way than place lucrative contracts with Middle-East countries in jeopardy. It is not just PC correctness, because there is nothing PC about this issue. Young impressionable non-muslim females are being subjected to coercion with menace for sexual favours, and it should not be happening, and if it is, it should be brought to public attention and authorities charged to bring it to a quick and abrupt end.
edit on 22/2/15 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Personally I have no love or respect for Islam in general, but this issue is much larger than people who may be using religion to justify child sexual abuse. I must say that regardless of my opinion about Mohammad and the Quran, this is not about religion and that moderate believers would never consider such acts as OK. This can happen any where, any time, by all creeds, colors, sexual orientation and religious beliefs with no regard to social or political standing. It is a problem across the board and the solution is as complex as the causes and individual cases.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

1 Million is a hell of a lot. The Authorities in that area of the UK should real ashamed of themselves.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
a reply to: Anyafaj

This isn't just one child, it is thousands of children. The perpetrators WERE of Pakistani descent. The rapes were being reported but the authorities refused to do anything about it in case they were branded racist.
Mistreatment of women and children is so rampant in that culture/community that the idiot PC authorities are afraid to act because of the racist slur.
Its a personal pet hate of mine how certain groups when pulled on something or just stopped by a policeman at a standard checkpoint will always seem to pull the race card!.

As I said, the girl said there were others. So I don't doubt there were many other victims. And even though the article was about 3 or 4 years old, it doesn't surprise me to find this is still going.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

"I'm guessing that the rapists are either threatening to kill them/their family if the kids say anything. "

One twelve year old girl had her tongue nailed to a table after threatening to tell her parents (this was the case that Andrew Marr found so amusing). Entire families were forced to live in terror, a seventeen year old boy had both legs broken trying to rescue his sister.
Many instances (two known in Rotherham) were fathers tried to rescue their daughters from child rape "parties" in muslim areas, the police were called and the fathers arrested, common purpose at work in the police.
Fourteen hundred is an extremely conservative estimate for Rotherham, there are similar numbers for Dewsbury, Blackburn, Bradford, Bolton, Oldham, Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield, Bristol, Preston...
This doesn't even touch on the subject of muslim taxi rape, which is on an even bigger scale.
Nor does it tell about about muslim heroin gangs who operate with virtual immunity to destroy white communities, orders coming through mosques and police (common purpose) who are aggressive with the victims and their families.
edit on 22-2-2015 by judoka because: Quote.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: judoka

Yes-it is a result of the crippling disease known as political correctness-or multi culturalism.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

The Rotherham case/problem is current, the problem has been going on for years however....

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Can't sneak a gun or weed into the country, but this stuff happens.

The only way i can see the government giving a crap about this, is when some political figure get abducted and beaten, then their will justice.

So far, this seem to affect just U.K pride, I mean, I thought the country was based and proud of being a gentlemen. Besides, don't you guysgot soccer gangs that could help with the situation, or does someone they love have to get hurt to?

Might be a chance for redemption, ya kno what Im saying B?
edit on 22-2-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join