It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
20 years ago gang rape nether mind the gang rape of children was very rare. The fact that louise casey and sarah champion say rotherham is the tip of the iceberg is alarming.
So i ask you how many more child gang rapes is acceptable?
3 people were arrested yesterday for involvement in the rotherham abuse but you probably did not hear about it.

Facts? How about the victims being predominantly white? Imo this is revenge nothing more nothing less. You can bomb iraq and Afghanistan but we muslims are raping your white daughters.
Imagine the uproar if it was muslim children being gang raped in such numbers by predominantly white men?
I suppose the fact hunters trying to gloss over the absolute horrific nature of what happened are probably disingenuous. And until the muslims of the u.k protest in the same numbers that protest the charlie hebdon cartoons then we must assume that some muslims in the u.k put their religion before gang raping children.

And why are not our white children warned in primary schools about the biggest threat to them in society?

edit on 26-2-2015 by disregard because: more info

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: disregard

I truly wish your first statement were factual, alas it is not. This behavior is as old as sin.

No child gang rapes are not acceptable.

If Muslim children were being raped, I think the same people here would be appalled. I think the same idiots on Rotherham council would have made the same disgusting decisions made before. They wanted to minimize "embarrassment."

Making this an issue of race solves nothing.

Making this an issue of religion solves nothing.

Realizing that this is an issue that faces all peoples, all countries, all religions, is the first step in making sure that this kind of garbage is never ignored again.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I truly wish your first statement were factual, alas it is not. This behavior is as old as sin.

No child gang rapes are not acceptable.

If Muslim children were being raped, I think the same people here would be appalled. I think the same idiots on Rotherham council would have made the same disgusting decisions made before. They wanted to minimize "embarrassment."

Realizing that this is an issue that faces all peoples, all countries, all religions, is the first step in making sure that this kind of garbage is never ignored again.

i think it is factual. The crimes of the yorkshire ripper was probably the most high profile in the u.k.
Fred and Rose West, Ian Huntley, Myra hindley are the most high profile that spring to mind,each having vastly more press coverage and spawned numerous campaigns to protect childrens safety. Remember the "charlie says never talk to strangers" campaigns?

Whats the difference now? Its muslims targeting white girls on a huge scale. Now if we have the same mass media campaigns now then i would understand your point of view of not bringing race or religion into it. But the number of victims and perpetrators convinces me that race and religion is exactly why this has happened in the u.k. and has been hidden for so long that the numbers have become astronomical.
So lets get real here RACE AND RELIGION is the biggest reason that this despicable thing is happening. You should think before you post in future.

edit on 26-2-2015 by disregard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

It would be interesting to see if you would be as accepting of this situation if it was white men abusing Muslim girls instead of the other way around as what's happening on such a scale in Rotherham.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Why would that be "interesting"? What a disgusting suggestion!

Child abuse and child slavery is an abominable crime whoever does it, whenever they do it.

Of course, you're not so subtly suggesting that I have more of a soft spot for Muslims than I do for Christians or for anyone else for that matter.

I'm on the record in many posts on this site on my negative stance on child abuse.

In a similar way, you are on record for your negative views of Muslims.

I'm sure though, that you are firmly against child abuse as well, even against Muslims, right?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Your comment that was in error was that child rape either singly or by gangs is a phenomenon of the last 20 years.

Sadly, you are wrong on that issue. "Modern History of Child Abuse - Cycles of discovery and suppression, Erna Olafson, David L. Corwin, Journal of Child Abuse & NeglectVolume 17, Issue 1, January–February 1993, Pages 7–24

In the last century and a half, public and professional awareness of sexual abuse has emerged and been suppressed repeatedly. The 20th-century suppression of the problem has been linked to Freudianism, sexual modernism, and gender politics. Recent awareness of sexual abuse diners from awareness in the past because of the significant amount of current research attesting to the prevalence of sexual abuse and its injurious impact on human development. However, in the contemporary mental health professions, the courts, and the media, there has emerged an influential backlash against the latest discovery of child sexual victimization that utilizes arguments employed during earlier periods of suppression. Knowledge of the earlier cycles of discovery and suppression can assist professionals in understanding and countering present attempts to deny or minimize the problem of child sexual abuse.

There is sexual abuse committed against children by Muslim men, by Christian men, by Hindu men, Atheist men, Wiccan men, as well as women of all those religions.

That's the point here. This travesty in Rotherham is not restricted to Pakistani or to Muslims!

Yes, let's get real. Folks who believe as you do want to make this another in a long line of crimes that you assign to Islam and ignore what goes on in Christianity and EVERY OTHER FREAKING RELIGION ON EARTH.

Yes, I agree that the best thing that could to the human species is for us ALL to rid ourselves of ALL religions.

Until that time, lies are lies ... and it is a LIE that this crime is limited to being committed only by Muslims.

And it's almost as disgusting to see people using these heinous crime for petty agendas as is seen here in this discussion.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Why would that be "interesting"? What a disgusting suggestion!

Child abuse and child slavery is an abominable crime whoever does it, whenever they do it.

Of course, you're not so subtly suggesting that I have more of a soft spot for Muslims than I do for Christians or for anyone else for that matter.

I'm on the record in many posts on this site on my negative stance on child abuse.

In a similar way, you are on record for your negative views of Muslims.

I'm sure though, that you are firmly against child abuse as well, even against Muslims, right?

Um, if you have time, peruse my replies in other threads on this subject. I have been very critical of priests abusing children and the coverup and hypocrisy within the institution of Catholicism and the Vatican. And I was raised Catholic, but have left the church. So I am against child abuse of any kind. I was just hypothesizing on your reaction of the Rotherham situation if the tables were turned.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Right, and why would you do that?

Why would the religion or race of the victims of child abuse make any difference?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Why would the religion or race of the victims of child abuse make any difference?

Because they were targeted based on their religion (or lack thereof).

The gymnastics you have to use to try and make your point are disgusting.

Non-muslim girls were targeted by islamist men for systematic rape they find justification for in the life lived by their sick prophet and in the writings that constitute the deposit of their faith.

Period.

People like you make me gag three times daily.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That's the point here. This travesty in Rotherham is not restricted to Pakistani or to Muslims!

Yes, let's get real. Folks who believe as you do want to make this another in a long line of crimes that you assign to Islam and ignore what goes on in Christianity and EVERY OTHER FREAKING RELIGION ON EARTH.

I don't think anyone has denied it goes on in other religions. It's the fact that Muslim extremist groups have been in the news so much lately. Just like it's wrong to assign crimes to Islam, I believe people are appalled by the view of those Muslims to white girls from the west as being more permissible to abuse just because they're not Muslim.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Yeah, we're all nauseous at this point.

The fact that you think the "reason" for child abuse makes a difference, though, is beyond all reckoning.

They're all equally disgusting.

Period.
edit on 11Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:54:56 -060015p112015266 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here's a link to the full report of the 'Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham (1997 – 2013)' for anyone interested:
www.rotherham.gov.uk...

By far the majority of perpetrators were described as 'Asian' by victims, yet throughout the entire period, councillors did not engage directly with the Pakistani-heritage community to discuss how best they could jointly address the issue. Some councillors seemed to think it was a one-off problem, which they hoped would go away. Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so.

In a large number of the historic cases in particular, most of the victims in the cases we sampled were white British children, and the majority of the perpetrators were from minority ethnic communities. They were described generically in the files as ‘Asian males’ without precise reference being made to their ethnicity.

Nothing to do with race of course, obviously just coincidence that the majority of abusers were 'Asian males' and they happened to only abuse white British kids.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

... and there I AGREE COMPLETELY with you! (Thank you for finally giving me an opening!)

Yes, Islam's superstitions are just as repulsive as Christianity's or Hinduism's or any religions. The irrationality in regard to science and basic reality is appalling enough, but when these psychotic fantasies are used to justify murder and child abuse (or any abuse) I am utterly appalled, and start contemplating how to rid our species of this mental cancer wholesale.

Just as racial superiority of ANY sort is repulsive. Just as anything which denies the basic humanity of anyone.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Your comment that was in error was that child rape either singly or by gangs is a phenomenon of the last 20 years.

Sadly, you are wrong on that issue. "Modern History of Child Abuse - Cycles of discovery and suppression, Erna Olafson, David L. Corwin, Journal of Child Abuse & NeglectVolume 17, Issue 1, January–February 1993, Pages 7–24

In the last century and a half, public and professional awareness of sexual abuse has emerged and been suppressed repeatedly. The 20th-century suppression of the problem has been linked to Freudianism, sexual modernism, and gender politics. Recent awareness of sexual abuse diners from awareness in the past because of the significant amount of current research attesting to the prevalence of sexual abuse and its injurious impact on human development. However, in the contemporary mental health professions, the courts, and the media, there has emerged an influential backlash against the latest discovery of child sexual victimization that utilizes arguments employed during earlier periods of suppression. Knowledge of the earlier cycles of discovery and suppression can assist professionals in understanding and countering present attempts to deny or minimize the problem of child sexual abuse.

There is sexual abuse committed against children by Muslim men, by Christian men, by Hindu men, Atheist men, Wiccan men, as well as women of all those religions.

Yes, I agree that the best thing that could to the human species is for us ALL to rid ourselves of ALL religions.

Until that time, lies are lies ... and it is a LIE that this crime is limited to being committed only by Muslims.

And it's almost as disgusting to see people using these heinous crime for petty agendas as is seen here in this discussion.
you seem to be missing the point. You seem to think that those children would still have been gang raped even if there was no muslims in rotherham. I can assure you that those children would have been orders of magnitude safer if there was no muslims in rotherham. The people of the u.k are not accustomed to child gang rapes. I do not see why you can not see that if it was not for racism, muslims those little girls would be alive and un tortured.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I don't think that it's me missing the point.

There's no way to know if those children would have been raped or not. I like to think not.

This act was not caused by "the Muslims in Rotherham" but by a specific set of people. The Pakistani community and the Muslim community quite justly are appalled by these acts, as anyone would be.

No, you cannot assure anyone of anything unless you're a prophet. (Hint: You're not a prophet.)

It is not racism, because it happens within families as well. That's the point you are either ignoring or not understanding.

Child abuse happens everywhere. It is one of the most prevalent and evil crimes that humanity still faces.

It's going on right now within 20 miles of where you are, where I am, where everyone reading this is. (Example.)

The men who committed these acts are being punished. The ones who aren't being punished need to be.
edit on 13Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:04:03 -060015p012015266 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Like to THINK not? Child GANG rapes happens in families?
Oh dear.
Are you insinuating those girls went looking to be groomed and they would have found groomers anyway? Of course your not.
This is not only peodophilia but a racist crime which effects muslims as much as anyone else. This is how the locals feel about it all. How it has changed society and how mothers and fathers have to adapt to a situation which can only be described as ridiculous.

Maybe you could give some links to the rotherham muslim communities being appalled? Something more
Substantial then a representative giving lip service? www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It is not racism, because it happens within families as well. That's the point you are either ignoring or not understanding.

Child abuse happens everywhere. It is one of the most prevalent and evil crimes that humanity still faces.

You ARE missing the point of this thread. This is about what specifically happened in Rotherham. This particular op article isn't addressing 'families' or prevalence 'everywhere else'. Try as you might to provide misdirection to what happened in this particular place, what occurred in Rotherham is racism, pure and simple. So you must be inferring then that gang rapes occur within families by blood relatives. That's even more disgusting. Can you provide a source? Thanks in advance.
edit on 26-2-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Why don't you ask the children if it's easier to be raped by a gang of strangers or a close family member?

Why don't you look at the consequences of intra-family or generational sexual abuse before you pontificate about something you know nothing about?

You want it to be about race and it's not it's about RAPE.

You want it to be about religion and it's not it's about ABUSE OF CHILDREN.

Do your own research. Read what's been linked in this discussion.

Grind your axes against Muslims and brown folks. Pretend that child sexual abuse only happens when "those" people are involved.

Addressing you directly is quite obviously a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Right. The OP linked an article that is doing the same thing your posts and those of others in the discussion have done which is to make this about race (non-White) and about religion (Islam).

Remember the apoplectic fit you posted a few pages ago about how pedophilia is virtually a rite of Islam? You let your cat out of the bag there.

I'm trying to direct the focus onto the CRIME of SEXUAL ABUSE of CHILDREN and further on the CRIME of OFFICIALS IGNORING THOSE CRIMES FOR A SPACE OF 16 YEARS! I haven't read a single line from you condemning these supposedly White, middle or upper-class, good Christians on the Rotherham council who knew this was going on AND DID NOTHING ABOUT IT.

The anti-Muslim fetish exhibited in your posts is NOT more important than those CHILDREN and of doing EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to make sure that things kinds of CRIMES are ADDRESSED AND DEALT WITH.

Where Are ALl the Family Therapists? Abuse and Violence Within Families and Family Therapy's Response - Journal of Marital and Family Therapy

This paper draws on a wide range of research from different fields to document the epidemic proportions of physical violence and sexual abuse in North American families. It delineates the gender dimensions of this problem, with men being the predominant perpetrators of sexual abuse of both boys and girls, and the major physical abusers in couple relationships.

Now, I don't expect that to satisfy your concern, because your current concern is to discredit my comment that "this" (alluding to child sexual abuse) happens in families and you conceive that you have a point of argumentation by focusing on claiming that I said "gang rape" happens in families.

You can have that point. You can have all the points. Knowing how some people devalue children and horrible violence against them to make political points against "enemy" groups is ... beyond disgusting, appalling, sickening.

... and I'm done with you, too.

edit on 15Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:35:08 -060015p032015266 by Gryphon66 because: /gah

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Do your own research. Read what's been linked in this discussion.

I researched, then shared the following in this discussion:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a link to the full report of the 'Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham (1997 – 2013)' for anyone interested:
www.rotherham.gov.uk...

By far the majority of perpetrators were described as 'Asian' by victims, yet throughout the entire period, councillors did not engage directly with the Pakistani-heritage community to discuss how best they could jointly address the issue. Some councillors seemed to think it was a one-off problem, which they hoped would go away. Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so.

In a large number of the historic cases in particular, most of the victims in the cases we sampled were white British children, and the majority of the perpetrators were from minority ethnic communities. They were described generically in the files as ‘Asian males’ without precise reference being made to their ethnicity.

Nothing to do with race of course, obviously just coincidence that the majority of abusers were 'Asian males' and they happened to only abuse white British kids.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit on 26.2.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join