It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, it is wrong to make a blanket condemnation. It is also wrong to not acknowledge that there is a religious component to all these acts, like it or not, even if it is an abomination of an interpretation. Until certain groups and the POTUS admits this, it will never be properly addressed and dealt with. Political correctness, not ISIS, will be our downfall.

Ignoring facts and relying on belief may well be our down-fall, although I submit that we're more resilient as a species than that. Letting our political ideologies totally mask the truth that is in front of us is a serious problem whichever "side" we see ourselves on.

What is the "religious component" to "these acts" that you're referring to? Let's start there.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes, it is wrong to make a blanket condemnation. It is also wrong to not acknowledge that there is a religious component to all these acts, like it or not, even if it is an abomination of an interpretation. Until certain groups and the POTUS admits this, it will never be properly addressed and dealt with. Political correctness, not ISIS, will be our downfall.

What is the "religious component" to "these acts" that you're referring to? Let's start there.

What is the religious component? Is this a serious question? ISIS, Boko Harram, Al-Shabaab, etc. are all Muslim and they're committing these atrocities along with their interpretation of the Quran.

"In order to defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), one must understand that their ideological is far from “un-Islamic"but rather preaches a version of the religion that “derives from coherent and even learned interpretations of Islam,”
www.thetower.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What is the religious component? Is this a serious question? ISIS, Boko Harram, Al-Shabaab, etc. are all Muslim and they're committing these atrocities along with their interpretation of the Quran.

"In order to defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), one must understand that their ideological is far from “un-Islamic"but rather preaches a version of the religion that “derives from coherent and even learned interpretations of Islam,”
www.thetower.org...

You're going from the specific case of the child abuse in Rotherham in the UK committed by members of the Pakistani Heritage community there and implying that child abuse is uniformly part and parcel of Islamic dogma and practice across the world.

Do I have that right?
edit on 11Mon, 23 Feb 2015 11:50:37 -060015p112015266 by Gryphon66 because: Rotherham and Rotterdam ... always get those mised.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

www.thetower.org...

You're going from the specific case of the child abuse in Rotherham in the UK committed by members of the Pakistani Heritage community there and implying that child abuse is uniformly part and parcel of Islamic dogma and practice across the world.

Do I have that right?

So, you're saying that child abuse only happens in the Pakistani Heritage community and isn't happening with ISIS, Boko Haram, etc.? Do I have that right? And no, I wasn't extrapolating child abuse to ALL Muslims.

"The hypocrisy of child abuse in many Muslim countries"
"Some Muslims are fond of condemning western morality – alcoholism, nudity, premarital sex and homosexuality often being cited as examples. But Muslims do not have a monopoly on morality. In the west, child marriages and sex with children are illegal. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for many Muslim countries."
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: judoka
a reply to: FalcoFan

"I'm guessing that the rapists are either threatening to kill them/their family if the kids say anything. "

One twelve year old girl had her tongue nailed to a table after threatening to tell her parents (this was the case that Andrew Marr found so amusing). Entire families were forced to live in terror, a seventeen year old boy had both legs broken trying to rescue his sister.

Many instances (two known in Rotherham) were fathers tried to rescue their daughters from child rape "parties" in muslim areas, the police were called and the fathers arrested, common purpose at work in the police.
Fourteen hundred is an extremely conservative estimate for Rotherham, there are similar numbers for Dewsbury, Blackburn, Bradford, Bolton, Oldham, Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield, Bristol, Preston...

This doesn't even touch on the subject of muslim taxi rape, which is on an even bigger scale.
Nor does it tell about about muslim heroin gangs who operate with virtual immunity to destroy white communities, ordersOne twelve year old girl had her tongue nailed to a table after threatening to tell her parents (this was the case that Andrew Marr found so amusing). Entire families were forced to live in terror, a seventeen year old boy had both legs broken trying to rescue his sister.

Many instances (two known in Rotherham) were fathers tried to rescue their daughters from child rape "parties" in muslim areas, the police were called and the fathers arrested, common purpose at work in the police.
Fourteen hundred is an extremely conservative estimate for Rotherham, there are similar numbers for Dewsbury, Blackburn, Bradford, Bolton, Oldham, Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield, Bristol, Preston...
This doesn't even touch on the subject of muslim taxi rape, which is on an even bigger scale.
Nor does it tell about about muslim heroin gangs who operate with virtual immunity to destroy white communities, orders coming through mosques and police (common purpose) who are aggressive with the victims and their families.

Am I really reading this...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: judoka

I actually think this is an official Intelligence Operation of some sort.. Systematically allowing this filthy slime men to terrorize and control British children and their families is so offensive.. arresting the fathers for attempting to do something about it is particularly grotesque and profoundly deceptive; MI5/6, Mossad, and American intelligence services might be somehow involved in top down orders-- The intentionality of this all makes me feel that this is an Ok'ed operation somehow..

It also feels as though a "Sexual" Holocaust... a Reign of Sexual Terror is or has been unleashed or released in the UK..

That's the feeling I am having after having read what judoka wrote.. The horror movie doesn't get much worse folks.

What is scary is that there is a similar program or operation rather, that is being prepared for the American people as well..

It would be wiser to move to areas that had fewer amounts of these foreign animals who abhor their patron's house.. How devastating this all is.. I really hope good people are able to conduct and complete the investigations and that they will be able and willing to turn around do something about it all.. Mainstream BBC media reports and warnings would have to be put out, and then alerts also as to these transport systems- Buses and trains would also have to be very dangerous..

Are the BBC or other British news outlets discussing these things? Is it a topic discussed at Universities there?

What do British Feminists and even the British Gay community have to say about it? All of this is just devastating..

edit on 23-2-2015 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I find it interesting that Muslim apologists are left wing and the peado-sympathisers are right wing.

What paedo sympathisers?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Middle class lefties must not know the truth about multiculturalism...until it's too late.
Common purpose is a funded by the EU and is basically a network that has infiltrated the government, establishment, military and police top brass, education chiefs, media, policy and law makers, social services and far left groups like SWP and UAF.
The BNP have been campaigned for years (decades even) to make the public aware. Meanwhile far left groups campaigned to keep the public in the dark, guess who's been winning.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nope, you don't have that right. I am NOT saying that child abuse only happens in the Rotherham Pakistani Heritage community.

Good to know you aren't accusing all of Islam with child abuse, as you mentioned that it was a matter of "religion."

Child slavery, child abuse, sexual abuse of any kind any where any how to any body is despicable.

The article you linked is an opinion piece. However, it seems that your linked article and the quote you gave from it are more than a bit one-sided if not hypocritical.

The article addresses sexual slavery, ultra-conservative clerics giving "decisions" far away from mainstream religious thought, etc. and assigns that to the Muslim world.

Okay. What are the facts?

Child Sexual Slavery US - BusinessWeek

Jane 1 is just one of an estimated 100,000 kids being used as prostitutes every year in America. Just over the summer, the FBI rescued 168 children who were being trafficked in dozens of cities from New York to Omaha to Minneapolis to Los Angeles.

"These are not faraway kids in faraway lands," FBI Director James Comey reportedly said. "These are America's children."

Should we therefore claim that Americans shouldn't condemn anyone for child sex slavery because it happens here just like it happens (horrifically) ALL OVER THE WORLD???

Child Brides, Inegalitarianism, and the Fundamentalist Polygamous Family in the United States

also Child Marriage - Wikipedia

Until 2008 the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints practiced child marriage through the concept of "spiritual marriage" as soon as girls were ready to bear children, as part of its polygamy practice, but laws have raised the age of legal marriage in response to criticism of the practice.

So, ultra-conservative Christian clerics approved of child marriage in the US and justified it with twisted religious teaching?

And since 2008, they've raised the age to what? The legal age of consent? What's that again?

Age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia.

ageofconsent.com

Well that's good, they shifted it from 14 to 16. Thank goodness.

Now, let's get real.

Child abuse is not restricted to any religion, country or racial group. Disgustingly, the actual statistics world-wide are horrific. I've given a sample for each point; there are thousands of other references.

Child abuse, sexual abuse, and slavery happens everywhere, in every group, and to imply that it is restricted to any single group is to diffuse the nature of this terrible crime.

In my opinion.

edit on 17Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:46:13 -060015p052015266 by Gryphon66 because: Restructured, reformmatted and gave better references.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

edit on 17Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:10:51 -060015p052015266 by Gryphon66 because: Double post

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They see non Muslim's as animals therefore, they can do whatever they want.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Because only muslims do this? Or do men from around the world regardless of nationality or culture or religion actually abuse women/girls?!?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
And Europeans continue to convert to this atrocious worldview. A few of them here on this site, always quick to pop in and offer explanations and apologies for their 'brothers'. I contend that western converts to Islam are among the most dangerous people living among us. Of course, they're free to practice the faith of their choice. Great world we live in. But they should be watched closely.

This is the example the Muslim immigrants are setting - we'll turn your daughters, sisters, nieces out like whores because they're kuffir, worse than garbage, so it's perfectly fine to do. And we'll be protected by the eunochs running the town out of fear of being labeled racist/islamophobic or what have you.

I'm afraid that unfairly or not, my heart has been hardened against the lot of them by what's going on in both western countries and their own nations at the hands of their coreligionists.

I'll end with this:

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. - Winston #ing Churchill

edit on 2/23/2015 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

I actually think this is an official Intelligence Operation of some sort.. Systematically allowing this filthy slime men to terrorize and control British children and their families is so offensive.. arresting the fathers for attempting to do something about it is particularly grotesque and profoundly deceptive; MI5/6, Mossad, and American intelligence services might be somehow involved in top down orders-- The intentionality of this all makes me feel that this is an Ok'ed operation somehow..

It also feels as though a "Sexual" Holocaust... a Reign of Sexual Terror is or has been unleashed or released in the UK..

That's the feeling I am having after having read what judoka wrote.. The horror movie doesn't get much worse folks.

What is scary is that there is a similar program or operation rather, that is being prepared for the American people as well..

It would be wiser to move to areas that had fewer amounts of these foreign animals who abhor their patron's house.. How devastating this all is.. I really hope good people are able to conduct and complete the investigations and that they will be able and willing to turn around do something about it all.. Mainstream BBC media reports and warnings would have to be put out, and then alerts also as to these transport systems- Buses and trains would also have to be very dangerous..

Are the BBC or other British news outlets discussing these things? Is it a topic discussed at Universities there?

What do British Feminists and even the British Gay community have to say about it? All of this is just devastating..
i think you are right. Even after all the publicity 10 and 11 year old girls get no warning of these horrors and dangers that await them. In fact i would go as far to say that society as a whole grooms these children. They same 10 year olds go on trips to mosques as part of their religious education. But are never warned but encouraged to mix.
However the most upsetting thing for me is we brits allow this # to happen. The anger is building.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

The truth is the people living in high muslim areas have been shouting things for years. Ignored. The e.d.l formed because the government did nothing. But the worse thing is that our biggest unions pay for the anti facist league. So the workers of the u.k are paying for the immigrants and for the gang rapes of our children and anyone who complains is a white nazi thug.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: wrkn4livn
They see non Muslim's as animals therefore, they can do whatever they want.

I haven't said that. This particular news article concerns these particular peoples and that is why it's being addressed.

Indeed, other groups commit the same crimes, but those news articles have yet to be posted. This is not about sexual violation of children in general, it is about the abuses that have occurred in Rotherham, UK and the criminals responsible for those crimes, including the criminal officials that have requested the gag orders.
edit on 23-2-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wrkn4livn

I would like to know if it is legal to carry concealed weapons in the UK, as is allowed in the U.S. and Switzerland..having weapons to protect oneself and one's family should be legal.

Is it true also that British authorities normally do not carry guns when patrolling.. maybe only certain authorities.. I'll have to do some research about this, but I think it's important that civilians and authorities both be able to protect themselves given the severity of the problem..

I'm sure the criminals have their weapons..

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So there's something I've never really had answered properly, and I have asked on quite a few message boards...

Why exactly did the British government think that it would be a good idea to allow boatloads of immigrants to come in the first place? Taking these two things into consideration:

England is a tiny country.
There isn't much room at all. Is it really so wise to bring in loads of new people when the land isn't so vast to begin with?

England already has an established culture with a long history.
Countries that already have a long history and a solid cultural foundation don't necessarily get along so well with foreigners. This doesn't have much at all to do with racism, but more to do with the fact that a country deeply settled in its cultural roots won't mix very well with a new and very different culture being introduced. And Muslims are very different to West Europeans. Different like oranges and peppers.

All I can say at this point is "What did they think was going to happen?" Did these politicians in Europe who were espousing mass-immigration honestly think it was going to have a happy ending?

Older countries are too set in their ways and have a difficult time adapting to new cultures being introduced into their society; conversely, the immigrants also have a difficult time adapting to the ways of the new land. From what I've observed in my life so far, it's only the younger countries that can really make immigration work. Not the older countries. I grew up in Canada, so all my life I've been used to being around people who look 'different', and it doesn't bother me at all. I went to school with kids who all had very different backgrounds, whose parents or grandparents came from places like Japan, China, India, Poland, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Scotland, England, etc. I'm a mix of Welsh and Dutch, and a small amount of Aboriginal (aka Native American). We got along anyways because we all had one thing in common: We were born here, we grew up in the same country together, speaking the same language. We sound the same linguistically, and even if some of the kids didn't have western parents, they would usually have a 'western' outlook because they grew up in this society and that made sense to them more than anything else.

In my opinion this isn't harmful to our society because we are a developing country that didn't really have any deep cultural roots or set ways. TL;DR - Older countries, leave the immigration to younger countries whose society is still somewhat in the new construction phase.

edit on 24-2-2015 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
[Quote]

Every 2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted.

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime. Among all victims, about nine out of ten are female.

Age of sexual assault victims

15% are under age 12
29% are age 12-17
44% are under age 18
80% are under age 30

Ages 12-34 are the years with the highest risk
Girls ages 16-19 are four times more likely than the general population to be victims of sexual assault.

www.rccmsc.org...

Sure,sexual assaults are only commited by evil muslims. Christians are so nice to their women. Deny ignorance

edit on 24-2-2015 by BlackNWhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join