It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
a reply to: Anyafaj

I have a difficult time understanding.. this means that the children are not communicating to their parents about what is happening or what has happened to them?

The children must be scared, or they are threatened and traumatized to the point of not speaking about it for years on end. Fortunately many of them from this town, Rotherham, are finally coming forward and revealing everything to the primary investigator (Mrs Sarah Champion).; She states in the article that she receives at least 10 children per week, (many of whom are now adults) to speak about their case and history:

It's been awhile since I read the article, but if I recall correctly, she was told thy would kill her family and they killed an animal in front of her. This was a paper article in some Magazine, if I recall. I don't think it was online. They made her go to school as per normal, so no one would notice anything amiss, but they had someone on the inside go with her, another slave I think, truly can't remember. (I have memory problems now, sorry.) Then after school, she'd lie to her parents and say she was going to a friends' house and get in the cab to be a slave for these %^%^$%#$ (Insert word here). Repeat process the next day. I forget how it was discovered and how she was rescued. It was a magazine article in the doctor's office. I had to wait almost 3 hours and I was able to finish the whole article. It just stunned the heck out of me!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: tony9802

I'm guessing that the rapists are either threatening to kill them/their family if the kids say anything.

It seems to be the standard operating procedure with these types.

Also,it appears that reporting crimes committed by muslims is considered racism/bigotry in europe.

I guess that unfortunately the europeans are reaping what they sow-by allowing a certain group to basically take over their cities.

Apologists take note.

I was threatened as a child. I was 7. Mine went on for about a year. He told me that my father would leave like my mother did and I'd never see him again. He would then describe in detail about how my baby brother and sister would live in homes of strangers and get beaten up and I would as well. I truly thought I was protecting them by staying quiet. The only reason mine was discovered was because I went to the school nurse asking a question about "feeling sore down there". She called the police, but I was so scared, I still didn't say anything. It wasn't until they were about to arrest my dad that I blurted the truth. It was my neighbor who lived next door and babysat us. SO are very good at using any method to keep a child quiet. I am a prime example of this.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

So if they were white would you slander all christians?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Can't wait to hear how they are not really Muslim and how peaceful Islam is.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

This isn't just one child, it is thousands of children. The perpetrators WERE of Pakistani descent. The rapes were being reported but the authorities refused to do anything about it in case they were branded racist.
Mistreatment of women and children is so rampant in that culture/community that the idiot PC authorities are afraid to act because of the racist slur.
Its a personal pet hate of mine how certain groups when pulled on something or just stopped by a policeman at a standard checkpoint will always seem to pull the race card!.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think these victims will no longer deal with these pigs and expose them for who they are.

Here is another story from last week.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo

This isn't just one child, it is thousands of children. The perpetrators WERE of Pakistani descent. The rapes were being reported but the authorities refused to do anything about it in case they were branded racist.
Mistreatment of women and children is so rampant in that culture/community that the idiot PC authorities are afraid to act because of the racist slur.
Its a personal pet hate of mine how certain groups when pulled on something or just stopped by a policeman at a standard checkpoint will always seem to pull the race card!.

This is also happening in the western culture. They are being abused by the thousands, yet you only seem to be focused on that culture..why?

Child abuse is disgusting..but be realistic...these same atrocities are being committed here by westerners.

This isn't about or religion...it is about a sickness that needs to be stopped. We need to focus on all the abusers...all races, all religions and all sexes.

Racists are just using these children as a pawns in an attempt to color all these people as bad. I am certain that if all molesters were to reveal themselves...it would be just as prevalent here as it is there.

Stop using these stories as tools to spread hate..if it is about the children..then let's talk about the abuse occurring here too.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Actually the problem in Rotherham is to do with Muslims of Pakistani descent and people being so used to jumping on the racist bandwagon that nothing was done. Even local Muslim groups admit the problem is within the community and culturally related.
The PC brigade need to take the blame as much for this as these rapes WERE being reported but political correctness prevented investigation.
Why do people like you have a problem accepting this? It is this attitude that made this problem so bad!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There are two sides to this.

One - The “political correct” culture which prevented the authorities tackling the problems when many people knew what was going on. The institutional fear of offending Asian minorities and being called racist. Thankfully, following the recent revelations in a number of places this stupidity is being over-turned.

Two - The culture in some Asian communities where women are treated as second-class citizens within their communities and prevented from accessing equality and liberal values the rest of the population benefit from. With this culture, abuse by men will always be a risk, as women have nowhere to run. How much abuse, including to children, goes on and will never find the light of day due to the cultural stranglehold and power of the male dominated communities.

Regards

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If anyone deserves to be burnt alive in a cage or beheaded on a beach it's these @#$ kin pricks.

This ain't about religion either folks, its about sick @#$ ks getting their way.

Oh, if you think it is about religion, then your philosophy of hell is vindicated.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I guess all the Eastern Europeans and Romanys in the Jay Report are Islam's problem as well...

Or the White Brits who preyed on people in Rotherham between that period of time...

Wake up.

You say the above, but what I hear is

"Just because other people rape kids, Muslims should be allowed to as well"

Sickening. Just sickening

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

I guess all the Eastern Europeans and Romanys in the Jay Report are Islam's problem as well...

Or the White Brits who preyed on people in Rotherham between that period of time...

Wake up.

You say the above, but what I hear is

"Just because other people rape kids, Muslims should be allowed to as well"

Sickening. Just sickening

Of course that's what you hear because you're ignorant.

No one is right to do any such thing...

My point is you called it an Islamic Atrocity...

Granted even the report says that the sexual abuse was predominantly Asian...

However the Eastern Europeans were much more involved in the trafficking...

Read the report...
Read the stories out of Rotherham...

Start with Lee Crutchley...

This is nothing to do with Islam and everything to do with rapists in general & their sympathisers in the council.

edit on 22-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If Islamic people are involved then it IS an Islamic atrocity. Plain and simple.

Just like the kiddy fiddling priests of the Catholic church are a Catholic atrocity.

Stop hiding behind PC bs smoke screens and see this for what it is. The shame of this act is upon the heads of those in Islam who committed these acts and those who turned a blind eye to it.

I've seen documentaries on how Islamic mem groom vulnerable teenagers to become sex slaves in the UK. In fact the BBC report I saw probably sparked the investigation that has brought this into the open.

They have no respect for westerners, yet we accept them into our society by the boat load. As for the other non Muslims involved, well a pig don't care where it gets it's food from and these scum will work with the devil himself if it gives them access to children.
edit on 22-2-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

In the 60's and 70's in Houston, a port city, there was a simple solution for situations like this. If the police saw the situation first hand, actually saw the rape, or wife beating or pedophiles in action the answer was always a certain Greek restaurant on the port. Ship Captains were always looking for "entertainment" for their crews which would be discarded overboard halfway back to Greece which the whole city quietly agreed with, as do I.

STM

edit on 22-2-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

We will always have the apologists for this religion but it really is time for people to demand a complete review of exactly what this religion teaches these godbotherers and changes need to be put in place. Just because a religion has lasted for X hundred years doesn't mean its an asset to human life - the evidence is clear - its not and needs to be stopped in its mind-blowing thrust into people's lives. Values need to be changed and brought out into the open. Its not only islam that needs it to be done though. We cannot with all the evidence of the perverted view on life these religious men hide allow them to think they can get away with what they do.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Let me see if i got that last paragraph right...

Non Muslims would work with the Devil themselves to get to children...

But Muslims that do it are doing it for God?

Can you not see the double standard there?

You don't have to like Islam if you choose...
That's your business...

But to lump Islam into this atrocity is disingenuous, especially considering all the other people involved...

From the enablers, to the rapists themselves, to the traffickers, to the people in the police and council that covered it up...

I've had the benefit of actually reading the report...

Most people who comment on this situation read The Sun or the Daily Mail to get their "knowledge" of what happened...
And the common take away from those sources is "Muslims raped White girls"...

But no mention of the other ethnicities who raped people or the Muslim girls who suffered as well...

This story is massive...

I apologise for calling you ignorant...
But I don't appreciate being labelled a rapist sympathiser.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Well, when you learn the below about the father of this particular religion, this latest scandal is not that surprising unfortunately.

Muhammad was married to thirteen women, including eleven at one time. He relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night. He had sex with a 9-year-old girl and married his adopted son's wife (after arranging a quick divorce). On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he had sex - sometimes on the very days in which they had watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

edit on 22-2-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I apologise for calling you ignorant...
But I don't appreciate being labelled a rapist sympathiser.

Nobody stood up for the Catholic priests when the scandal broke out in the church, and nor should they have.

Don't put yourself in the firing line by defending these people and their religion. This report is just the tip of the iceberg of what Islam is really up to here in the west.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The Muhammad story above is a lie...

& Islam is my religion...

So I will defend it.

I won't defend rapists who hide behind my Faith.
Or any faith!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The Muhammad story above is a lie...

& Islam is my religion...

So I will defend it.

I won't defend rapists who hide behind my Faith.
Or any faith!

You can dispute the Aisha story if you wish, there are many parts of the bible that Christians dispute too. But the fact remains that the story is written within Islamic texts

Critics allege that Aisha was just six years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad, himself in his 50s, and only nine when the marriage was consummated. They base this on a saying attributed to Aisha herself (Sahih Bukhari volume 5, book 58, number 234), and the debate on this issue is further complicated by the fact that some Muslims believe this to be a historically accurate account. Although most Muslims would not consider marrying off their nine-year-old daughters, those who accept this saying argue that since the Qur'an states that marriage is void unless entered into by consenting adults, Aisha must have entered puberty early.

www.theguardian.com...

You are perfectly entitled to being a Muslim, but you gotta expect some criticism for the way the bad element of your faith is behaving.

And PS, don't take it personally, there are PLENTY of Christian bashing threads on this site too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join