It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I also linked the more recent report from Ms. Casey Report of Inspection of Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council that was proffered to the House of Commons.

It doesn't matter what the facts are. It doesn't matter what has happened to these kids.

Rotherham MP Sarah Champion is actually trying to address the problem by fighting the battle in Parliament. Six months after the Jay Report, Rotherham MP secures debate in Parliament to press Government on resources for CSE victims

She lists none of the wild claims in the Daily Mirror articles on her website. In fact, she seems completely sane and working for her community. Sarah Champion MP.com

Furthermore, as opposed to the sensationalism of the OP's blog article citing tabloids ... this is a serious problem that has been well-known for many years ... see a decent summary at Rotherham Child Sexual Scandal - Wikipedia

I'm done. Enjoy making this more about who did it than what was done.

I don't have the stomach for anymore of it at the moment.
edit on 16Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:05:45 -060015p042015266 by Gryphon66 because: puke

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Aw it is a pity you are done here.
I would have asked you your thoughts on the original report I quoted, but you seemed to avoid commenting specifically on.

Oh, and I tried to imagine how I could take the following out of context, but you posted it as it's own line/paragraph so I am struggling...

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It doesn't matter what the facts are. It doesn't matter what has happened to these kids.

...I think it matters.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: disregard

Why don't you ask the children if it's easier to be raped by a gang of strangers or a close family member?

Why don't you look at the consequences of intra-family or generational sexual abuse before you pontificate about something you know nothing about?

You want it to be about race and it's not it's about RAPE.

You want it to be about religion and it's not it's about ABUSE OF CHILDREN.

Do your own research. Read what's been linked in this discussion.

Grind your axes against Muslims and brown folks. Pretend that child sexual abuse only happens when "those" people are involved.

Addressing you directly is quite obviously a waste of time.

How dare you tell me what i want. I think you have gone to far. I want no hurt on no child at all. I want it to stop. I want the children to be warned. At the moment they are all innocent little sitting ducks.

You have insulted me in every post you have made. Stop trying to say that you know what i want. Please
edit on 26-2-2015 by disregard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

There is sexual abuse committed against children by Muslim men, by Christian men, by Hindu men, Atheist men, Wiccan men, as well as women of all those religions.

That's the point here. This travesty in Rotherham is not restricted to Pakistani or to Muslims!

Yes, let's get real. Folks who believe as you do want to make this another in a long line of crimes that you assign to Islam and ignore what goes on in Christianity and EVERY OTHER FREAKING RELIGION ON EARTH.

Gryphon66, while I agree that every group commits nefarious actions, what you and every other other apologist seeks to do is ignore the propensity/rate of incidence amongst certain groups.

For example, here is an example of modern PB babble, "The ethnicity of murderers in the United States is split, with approximately 31% being white and 38% being black."

But look what happens when you further quantify those numbers; "Nearly 40% of all murders in the United States are committed by blacks, who comprise less than 14% of the total population."

Suddenly facts become racist. FBI stats

I agree to an extent that all cultural demographics harbor #heels, but it's naive and disingenuous to perpetuate the lie that some of those groups don't have more. So since you're so keen on claiming that we are all are just as culpable you should have no problems providing data that proves that the Paki immigrants and UK citizens per capita incidence of child rape is the same.

edit on 26-2-2015 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

I would expect an "apologist" to defend something. What or whom am I defending please? Be specific.

I'm going to assume you were going for "PC Babble" in your commentary. I'm assuming PC refers to political correctness.

Political correctness affects all sides of the ideological spectrum. For example, American and other similar stripe Conservatives seem to think it's politically correct to assign every criminal evil act by any Muslim anywhere to all of Islam, as we've seen in this discussion>

Or is PC only a term you apply to those you consider liberals, progressives, Democrats, et. al. ?

As I said, I'm very tired of this discussion and being reminded of the sewer level of some folk's ideology.

I've provided link after link of data demonstrating that child sexual abuse happens all over the world, in every country, every religion, every racial group and saddest of all, in too many families.

I have not said even one time that the Pakistani men were not responsible for these crimes. I have not once claimed that the victims were not "white" based on every article I've read.

I haven't claimed that "we are all just as culpable" even once. I have only said, again, that this crime happens all too often to far too many.

So, if you care to focus your communication and attend to what I have actually said here, rather than words you want to put in my mouth, I'll do my best to respond.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Let your own words condemn you:

originally posted by: disregard
its not pakistani community its muslims in general. How dare you defend muslims in the u.k?

Facts? How about the victims being predominantly white? Imo this is revenge nothing more nothing less. You can bomb iraq and Afghanistan but we muslims are raping your white daughters.

Imagine the uproar if it was muslim children being gang raped in such numbers by predominantly white men?

And why are not our white children warned in primary schools about the biggest threat to them in society?

Whats the difference now? Its muslims targeting white girls on a huge scale. Now if we have the same mass media campaigns now then i would understand your point of view of not bringing race or religion into it. But the number of victims and perpetrators convinces me that race and religion is exactly why this has happened in the u.k. and has been hidden for so long that the numbers have become astronomical.
So lets get real here RACE AND RELIGION is the biggest reason that this despicable thing is happening. You should think before you post in future.

Compare those quotes from with what you call "insults" from me:

You want it to be about race and it's not it's about RAPE.

You want it to be about religion and it's not it's about ABUSE OF CHILDREN.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Got any thoughts about this?
www.theguardian.com...

The Muslim community must accept and address the fact that Asian and Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls, one of the UK’s most senior prosecutors has said.

Nazir Afzal, the Crown Prosecution Service’s lead on child sexual abuse, told a meeting of Muslims in Bradford on Thursday night that the community had to address the issue of street grooming and that Muslims could not assume that “someone else is dealing with it for us”.

...if you don't like the source just shout or you can email Nazir Afzal yourself, he can be contacted through the CPS.
Or perhaps he/they are wrong to notice the race issue in all this?

*Edit*
Here you go...
uk.linkedin.com...
edit on 26.2.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Another case of the cultural incompatibilty of Islam has raised it's ugly head here in Australia;

12 year old girl married to Muslim man found to be pregnant
edit on 27-2-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I can not change the facts that does not mean i want it to happen. Same old your a racist crap that only evil people who i feel get off on glossing over the evil crimes will claim. I wish it wasnt muslims. I want a society where we can all live peacefully.
Have you read any of my links?
Maybe your ok with not allowing your daughters not to play out. Or go to the local mall? They should dress modestly? You are playing into the muslims hands.

You have not once agreed that white girls should be warned. You continue your underhand disturbing support for muslim child gang rapes. Its blatantly obvious to all readers where your loyalties lie.

Its people like you,whom worked in rotherham council,police and social services who let this happen and to continue to happen.
You seem to want all races and creeds to be of the same ilk as muslim peodophile child gang rapers. NO NO NO.
I ASK YOU AGAIN ... SHOULD YOUNG WHITE GIRLS IN HIGH MUSLIM AREAS BE WARNED?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Did Mr. Afzal state that such despicable crimes are part and parcel of Islam, endorsed by Islam, etc.?

Did Mr. Afzal state that this was only a matter of Asian vs. white?

No?

Did Mr. Afzal suggest a proactive measure to help combat these types of heinous crimes?

Then I have no issue at all with his comments, indeed.

Go back and read what I've said.

Or, here's the nutshell version. The issue here is one of child sexual abuse and rape. That is the important element to be addressed.

The child sexual abuse and rape is not a function of Islam, as there are Muslims in this very community who are outraged by it.

The child sexual abuse and rape is not a function of the Pakistani community, as there are Pakistanis who are appalled by it.

A small bit of attention to reading what others actually say would be very useful, but, I'm not sure that's your interest or intention here.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

& there were Asian/Muslim victims as well...

Don't bother Gryphon buddy, these people won't read the Jay Report, they will read a tabloid article and pose that as the be-all-end-all of the Jay Report...

Exactly what I predicted on page one, is how almost the entire thread has panned out.

Nothing but specifically selective outrage, denial and ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Prove me wrong.

I haven't made any assertions in this thread aside from sharing a report which showed the majority of these rapists were of Pakistani origin preying on mainly white girls, that is a factual statement.
I only asked your opinion on a couple of points so I'm unsure exactly what you wish me to prove wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

...if you don't like the source just shout or you can email Nazir Afzal yourself, he can be contacted through the CPS.

This post of yours reads as several statements phrased as questions.

I phrased several questions as questions.

You neglect to address them; fair enough.

Best,

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I fail, completely to understand ... barring those posters who are obvious in the source of their venom ... why anyone would want to focus on the "reasons" they might see behind these heinous crimes.

As if one rape of a child is better or different than another. Horrifying and chilling.

They are CRIMES that should be PROSECUTED to the full extent of the LAW and those who IGNORED these crimes should also pay a PRICE for their failure to act.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I tried that angle in the early pages and was either ignored or hit back with the same narrative I'd expect from a supremacist.

2 major things wrong with society;

1. The rape culture across the board.

2. People who focus on the persons colour/religion instead of their mindset prior to the actions.

Unreal sometimes.
edit on 27-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

You'll have to elaborate for me to understand why you felt the need to say my name in that post!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OK, you wanted specific answers (I suspect in an attempt to sidetrack but whatever) so here goes:

Did Mr. Afzal state that such despicable crimes are part and parcel of Islam, endorsed by Islam, etc.?
I am not aware of anything to indicate he had, I have never stated that though so why ask me?

Did Mr. Afzal state that this was only a matter of Asian vs. white?
No, he stated "Asian and Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls", you sidetracked that.

No?
See above.

Did Mr. Afzal suggest a proactive measure to help combat these types of heinous crimes?
Yes, by contacting the Asian community specifically so they can address this issue of Asian and Pakistani men being disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls.

Then I have no issue at all with his comments, indeed.
So you agree that Asian and Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls in that area? That is good.

Go back and read what I've said.
I have, it is why I questioned you.

Or, here's the nutshell version. The issue here is one of child sexual abuse and rape. That is the important element to be addressed.
Of course that is the most important issue, but I also agree with the Crown Prosecutor that Asian and Pakistani men being disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls is a very important issue to address as well. Do you not?

The child sexual abuse and rape is not a function of Islam, as there are Muslims in this very community who are outraged by it.
I have never said it is a function of Islam, or doubted that there are Muslims in the UK who are outraged by it. You must be mistaking me with someone else.

The child sexual abuse and rape is not a function of the Pakistani community, as there are Pakistanis who are appalled by it.
Again, I've never said it was, just that Asian and Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls, as the Crown Prosecutor asserted.

A small bit of attention to reading what others actually say would be very useful, but, I'm not sure that's your interest or intention here.
I read a lot of you attempting to brush the issue that Asian and Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls under the carpet.

Prove me wrong.
Again, about what exactly.
____________________________________________________________________________________

originally posted by: grainofsand

This post of yours reads as several statements phrased as questions.

I phrased several questions as questions.

You neglect to address them; fair enough.

Best,

...if you don't like the source just shout or you can email Nazir Afzal yourself, Factual statement
he can be contacted through the CPS. Factual statement
Or perhaps he/they are wrong to notice the race issue in all this? Question.

Which bit of that confuses you, or is it just another way of avoiding sharing your opinion about Asian and Pakistani men being disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls in that area?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Right, I'm the one that just scrolled the screen with silly, quippish, off-topic bickering, which did nothing.

Let me save you and everyone else some time:

It's your position that I'm "sidetracking" by insisting that this tragedy is not merely one more cog in the "Muslims are pedophiles" and/or the "brown vs. white" racial issue horse-puck that is clearly apparent in this thread. You say you've read it, and yet, you're more interested in trying to analyze picayune issues that you have with what I've said.

You say you read the thread, and specifically what I have said, and yet you have missed my very clear statements that his tragedy happened within a community, and was perpetrated by members of that community ... but the community at large, the "Asians" or the "Muslims" were not at fault ... the individuals who did the crime are.

Read the remainder of the thread for the accusations against race and religion that I'm responding to.

You for some reason refuse to acknowledge the two simple points that I have continually made here. I'll summarize for you again:

1. The issue here is child sexual abuse, rape, and slavery that must be prosecuted and prevented. Those who acted to cover these crimes up for 16 years should also be prosecuted, whether they did it to protect their town from embarrassment, for "PC" reasons, for whatever REASONS.

2. The issue here is not the race or the religion of the perpetrators, because all races and all religions sadly commit these same crimes. Making it about the race and religion of the perpetrators (as the OP article did, as many here have done) besides merely being dishonest, diffuses the topic toward more stupid political rhetoric, and to my mind, dishonors the victims of these crimes.

If you're interested in discussion, discuss. If you wish to quibble, you'll be doing that on your own.

edit on 16Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:35:25 -060015p042015266 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join