It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine............Preparing for full scale war..............

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Greathouse

Wouldn't you think the Ukraine is due compensation instead of the gas bill?

If any, the West should pay for the damage it has done to Eastern Ukraine.

So Russia should pay and pay and pay and pay for all the shenanigans of the West ?

It pays more than enough for it, truck load after truck humanitarian aid it`s already shipping to Eastern Ukraine.

Here another fine example of it...

Russia finds $21.7bn mistake in Yukos case

From your link.

TextRussia is challenging the payout on the grounds that the court used one-sided methodology, and that the arbitrators didn’t give the defendant (the Russian state) an opportunity to present counter-arguments, according to Russian business daily RBC. The daily reviewed the Yukos appeal presented on Friday, and published its findings on Monday.

So in your opinion Russians should keep all the oil gas and infrastructure, pour troops and tanks over the border to bolster resurrection. Seize territory and Inc. directly into their country.

In the US should pay for it all?

You're really funny guy you know that?

Nope bottom line is the gangster Putin went to war for oil but you lack the credibility to admit that.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Russia didn`t wanted all the crap that has happened in the Ukraine...

Proof : Russia didn`t want to face the decision of having to intervene

You're really funny guy you know that ?

I`m glad at least you find me funny, most in the anti-Putin camp hate me.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Proof : Russia didn`t want to face the decision of having to intervene

You're really funny guy you know that ?

I`m glad at least you find me funny, most in the anti-Putin camp hate me.

Well america doesn't want all the crap that is going to happen in Cuba....but we have a base there, and some English speaking population....so we are just going to take it all over....not a big deal right?

I mean we are just protecting America's interests here....why is that a big deal?
edit on 21-2-2015 by infinityorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You'd realise if you paid attention that when someone in debt fails to pay the debt collectors come to retrieve what's owed...

And the amount that Ukraine owes to Gazprom alone...
LoL...

That amount would put people high up on the Forbes List!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

Well america doesn't want all the crap that is going to happen in Cuba....but we have a base there, and some English speaking population....so we are just going to take it all over....not a big deal right?

And how exactly did America react in `63 ?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Maybe some actual news about what`s happening instead of the usual Kiev/NATO/Kerry/Harper/Cameron crap.

DPR leader signs plan of withdrawal of heavy weapons from line of contact

DPR: battles in Donbass have ended along the whole front line

So it seems the whole warmongering about the Separatists going to attack Mariupol is nothing more as some volunteers battalions who are not under control of Kiev doing still some provocations.

But there`s has to be a reason of course for more sanctions...

Ukraine crisis: US to consider new Russia sanctions

Anyone still thinking this isn`t all about Russia and how to hurt Russia as much as can be done...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: anticitizen
so what do the rebels try to achieve?
do they want a certain part of ukraine to be russian then i'm fine with it.
ukraine will have no gain from that corner of their country anyway in the near future.

but if the rebels goal is to make whole ukraine a part of russia then we have a serious problem.

That's funny! So it's ok to carve off Crimea and some land the size of Texas from Ukraine, but not more! Ok, I'm calling the Canadian government right now. The new rules allow us to carve off Alaska without any interference so we'll do that. I'm sure the Russian will back that, we'll just give them more of the Arctic.

Sounds crazy when your logic gets applied around the world doesn't it? I hope it does at least!

so what's your solution? take the pro russian part of ukraine back with force? and then what? make it some kind of chechenia for ukraine? they will never gain something from that except more war.
if they want to separate, let them go. they are of no use any more. of course this land shouldn't become russian territory but i understand the russians intervention as soon as the ukraine government opened fire on exile russians.
any country would do the same.

speaking about that, do you think the usa bombing of syria and supply of rebels there is ok?
i guess yes. if usa does it it's for freedom and democracy and if russia does it, it's the csar russia that wants to conquer the whole world.

there is only one party that currently is on full offensive mode and f*** up one country after another and causes even more chaos.
and that's the western world!

edit on 21-2-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Excellent. They should hand back Crimea then.

I am sure Russia did not want "all the crap", but then (to misquote Eldridge Cleaver), if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Regards

edit on 21/2/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You'd realise if you paid attention that when someone in debt fails to pay the debt collectors come to retrieve what's owed...

And the amount that Ukraine owes to Gazprom alone...
LoL...

That amount would put people high up on the Forbes List!

The thing is. Even the amount owed to gasprom is insignificant when compared to the resources in the ground in that area.

TextWhen Russia seized Crimea in March, it acquired not just the Crimean landmass but also a maritime zone more than three times its size with the rights to underwater resources potentially worth trillions of dollars. Russia portrayed the takeover as reclamation of its rightful territory, drawing no attention to the oil and gas rush that had recently been heating up in the Black Sea. But the move also extended Russia’s maritime boundaries, quietly giving Russia dominion over vast oil and gas reserves while dealing a crippling blow to Ukraine’s hopes for energy independence.

That's trillions with a T.

link

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Maybe some actual news about what`s happening instead of the usual Kiev/NATO/Kerry/Harper/Cameron crap.

DPR leader signs plan of withdrawal of heavy weapons from line of contact

DPR: battles in Donbass have ended along the whole front line

So it seems the whole warmongering about the Separatists going to attack Mariupol is nothing more as some volunteers battalions who are not under control of Kiev doing still some provocations.

But there`s has to be a reason of course for more sanctions...

Ukraine crisis: US to consider new Russia sanctions

Anyone still thinking this isn`t all about Russia and how to hurt Russia as much as can be done...

Russia just completely disregarded the ceasefire for the past several days bombing the hell out of a little town killing almost 200 people but NOW you want to give them credit for not attacking Mariupol!!!

Holy twisted morals!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

That's potentially... With a P!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Excellent. They should hand back Crimea then.

Russia wasn`t behind it after all ?

So they should hand over Crimea to the Western Oligarchs against the will of the people ?

So what is it, are we for self determination of people or not ?

edit on 21 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

So they should hand over Crimea to the Western Oligarchs against the will of the people ?

No, Russia should return Crimea to Ukraine. If the Ukrainian people want to get shot of a part of their country I am sure a proper referendum can be held.

Regards

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Russia just completely disregarded the ceasefire for the past several days bombing the hell out of a little town killing almost 200 people but NOW you want to give them credit for not attacking Mariupol!!!

What are you talking about ?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Of course we all know it will be disregarded as propaganda but it's the same Soviet playbook from Afghanistan.

What a "lame" comment ...

After all ... the Soviet's left Afghanistan, and the USA took over.

So, what's the argument here ... it's OK if the US does it, but not OK if the Russians do it.... or some other rasist bs?

After all, be advised that the US is backing up the very same people that the Soviets did. Since, the US went against Bin Ladin and his people ... since the "freedom" of Afghanistan brought about the "taliban" in the first place.

edit on 21/2/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

That's potentially... With a P!

Wait a minute I'm on your side.

That's one thing that really bothers me. Is why does the Putin defense league have us debating things that are obvious. ( they just deny them) And no one's talking about a war for oil?

Putin is seizing resources his economy is a gas station and that's all he knows. By the way isn't single-mindedness one of the symptoms of Asperger's ?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: infinityorder

And how exactly did America react in `63 ?

So since my use of actual logic totally crushes your twisted view of the world, in favor if russia not the world or humanity as a whole mind you, you don't address a single point and try to deflect.....

You are pathetic at best.

Come on, bring it, don't be a candy.

If you think it is alright for russia to size sovereign territory in the name of empire, at least bring it troll.

I am calling you the EFF out.

You can't win this argument and you know it, now slink back off and lick vlafs boots some more.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You ignore Crimea was an internationally recognized autonomous republic so it could decide for themselves, and I also showed in this thread that the referendum was right and will be the same if held again.

But why stick to the facts when made up stuff is much nicer to live by.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You ignore Crimea was an internationally recognized autonomous republic so it could decide for themselves, and I also showed in this thread that the referendum was right and will be the same if held again.

But why stick to the facts when made up stuff is much nicer to live by.

No it isn't and was not.

You are full of bs.

Only Russia and its close allies recognized it.

More countries recognize "Palestine" which isn't a country you bs artist.

Crimea has never once been recognised as a sovereign state, with the right to self determination.

Russia saying so does not a fact make.

Stop your bs, or I will keep pwning you.
edit on 21-2-2015 by infinityorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

As a human I'll always be on your side Greathouse...

However, on here, I am probably considered part of the Putin Defence League!

Siezing?

Some say taking back what's rightfully Russia's.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join