It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine............Preparing for full scale war..............

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The losers are the Ukrainian people ... Russia did not start this war, the ones who took over Ukraine did. There is no reason they had to sever all ties with Russia.

My eyes where opened in shock the other day by ATS member DontTreadOnMe

Monsanto: the real reason for the conflict in the Ukraine??
www.abovetopsecret.com...
also
www.liveleak.com...

With a corporation as powerful as Monsanto with their covert backing by the USA - I'm afraid this will not end for humanity

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

What if someone held a war...And no one showed up?

But there will still be Monsanto who want to grab arable land of Ukraine and introduce GMO's, and there will always be mercenaries.

What if Johns Lennons songs came true in my lifetime?

Imagine
Give Peace a chance
Happy Xmas war is over

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

In the last 100 years who has violently taken over many countries in a mad land grab, while brutally dominating those peoples? (Russia)

Certainly Russia was trying to push back USA hegemony - Are your really that naive that you cant see the forest for the trees or are you part of the Military Industrial Complex

www.washingtonsblog.com...

Earth: 248 armed conflicts after WW2; US started 201 (81%), killing 30 million so far. Arrests are when now?
Posted on May 17, 2014 by Carl Herman
hat tip: Washington’s Blog and David Swanson

www.washingtonsblog.com...

And the U.S. Launched 201 Out of the 248 Armed Conflicts Since the End of WWII

The June 2014 issue of the American Journal of Public Health notes (free PDF here; hat tip David Swanson):

Just a cursory search of petty dictators installed in South America in the 50's by the USA will open your eyes.

edit on 21-2-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: hmmp - typing errors as I comprehend people ignorance

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Apparently France and Germany really aren`t partners in crime anymore with US and UK...

France: Hollande has 'no information of Russian tanks on Ukrainian soil'

I was little bit sceptic if that was actually the case, but the video gives backing to it.

‘Washington irritated, can’t accept Ukraine peace deal reached without US’

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Find a non RT source, might as well post BIN.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Americans aren`t to be trusted of course.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Americans aren`t to be trusted of course.

True or false it has no bearing on my post. So not sure how that is your reply.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Because it was an interview with...

Daniel McAdams is Executive Director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity. He served as foreign affairs advisor to US Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) for 12 years.

And says...

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RT.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So it's an opinion piece, from someone who has no actual role in anything.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It`s from someone who has been following what went on.

Very informative new short documentary about it...

Warning though, it shows for 2 seconds at 12:53 minutes the corpse of a woman with a child !

Ukraine... It's a Heist!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I have been following along. It's an opinion piece, nothing more.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

This guy has either no ties to Ron Paul, or there is something very smelly in the corner of Ron Paul.
It seems to be the latter, very smelly.

Daniel McAdams

I can understand critique towards the american government, but this seems like much more than that.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Ukraine@war blog is a terrible pro-Kiev propaganda tool, not to be taken seriously...read some of the other stuff from them.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

That might be the case, i cannot say it is or not as i am not a fervent visitor of that blog.
But i stumble on it while searching info on MH17, then i also found this info on Daniel McAdams, those tweets certainly aren't false.
I remembered the name so replied on your message.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I'm definitely not pro-Russian. I also do not have to agree with everything our government does. Why do we have to take sides then follow what the leaders say is right. I am not going to go out and protest, but that does not mean I cannot voice an opinion. Our government has done some pretty crappy stuff in other countries in the past also, making up things like WMDs to justify overthrowing Iraq then telling them they are on their own when ISIS invaded them.

If you want to believe everything that your government tells you, you can, there is freedom of religion here in this country and belief in something that is not proven to be real is allowed.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

About half a year ago I thought it could be a good source of information and have visited it a few times and been reading a few articles every time.

Same as StopFake.org, Bellingcat and Syrian Human Rights Watch...they have only one goal, West is good and Russia and or Syria are bad, and it doesn`t matter if you post BS to make that impression.

StopFake.org and Ukraine@war blog are probably run by people like this...

He`s right in what he says in his Tweets, but Ukraine@war blog needs to make it look like he`s a Shill...sounds familiar ?...it`s a common tactic to try and discredit someone.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Belief or disbelief in the US government has nothing to do with RT being as reliable as BIN.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

About the video.

What i find disturbing is that every time it is about west and east.
Nobody says, Ukraine is a sovereign country with rich resources for 'Ukraine and its people'!
Why should west and east Ukraine matter, Ukraine can export its natural resources through trade with other countries and 'Ukraine as a whole' benefits from the money that flows into the country through this trade.

This is not about pro-russian or about pro-eu, it is about Ukraine as a whole who's citizens should not be as poor as they have been for the last two decades after the fall of the Soviet union.
The Ukrainian government should be ashamed of themselves when it comes to the poor living conditions of the Ukrainian people while Ukraine is full of resources.

In fact i understand all the more why Russia invaded Ukraine and wants its grip on eastern Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The Ukrainian people were pissed off about it too, and the corruption of the pro-Russian government. Not to say the pro-West Government will be better, it probably won't be. But what you are saying is exactly why they kicked the pro-Russian people out, they had enough.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Yes, quite agree with that

That is, if u referred the former government.
But i don't think Yanukovych was really pro-russian

edit on 22-2-2015 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join