It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to all the Indigo children?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Personally I reject being called an indigo child, because I do not fit with some points in their description.

However I'll take ownership as being an HSP.

Read from that what you will.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Word around town is we're on some sort of ley line in a very chaotic vortex. Suppose it's all part of the Journey.

That's very cool! I won't ask what your location is - but I wish I lived nearer some ley lines. If the locals (or coattailers) are being indignant and/or "snobs" about it, I apologize. Sometimes people are sensitive when they are mocked. Especially Highly Sensitive People - who can see and feel the disdain beneath the mockery, no matter how cleverly cloaked. They're not stupid.

But. There are loonies in every group. And after all - no one likes to be mocked.

Most people will just let it roll off most of the time.

Have you seen that awesome documentary about the world's pyramids? It was posted on here a few years ago - I'll see if I can find it. If you're interested in a link, let me know.

EDIT: Sorry, guys and gals - those links are dead.
edit on 2/21/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ok. I was part of this "movement" back in the 70s. Sure, I was a lil bit smarter than the other kids. My mom knew this. It is the most retarded thing in the world.

But she wanted to put a lable on it.

And it failed.

Im so smart, i have never made much of my life.

For real.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Fark me the thread side tracked into the twilight fartsdontsmell zone.

The smug south park episode comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

No i was genuinely curious as there were loads of threads a few years back and now nothing - I was going to include BEK's too but somebody posted on them just the other day

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
a reply to: Lichter daraus

No i was genuinely curious as there were loads of threads a few years back and now nothing - I was going to include BEK's too but somebody posted on them just the other day

It is not a positive experience to discuss Indigo/Crystal on ATS.

Better to go to sites specific to such.

edit on 22-2-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

They all grew up and realized no one likes standing in line and that we all have the ability to empathize.
edit on 22-2-2015 by spinalremain because: stupid cell

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

They all grew up and realized no one likes standing in line and that we all have the ability to empathize.

Mmm!!! Well, partly right. We all grew up.
And yes, no one likes standing in line.

But - "we all have the ability to empathize"???????? Do you mean that "everyone" has that ability?
Because if you do, the appropriate response is:
No.

No, that's not true. NOT everyone (as in - all humans) has that ability.

edit on 2/22/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
New Age gimmicky light and love spiel mixed with some actual truth..

Now, the "Indigo", "Crystal" and "Rainbow" stuff, ugh.. not even gonna tell you what I think about it, I really, really do despise a lot of aspects of the New Age movement. These labels may describe actual tendencies in certain types of humans/"beings"(WTF right? Human denoting only the physical body here) but I really wouldn't put too much into these labels as actual descriptions of anything really defined like that at all.

"Star seeds" though, people with certain connections to ET's(of an often enlightened disposition), yep. If they've been an ET in a past life or if there's other connections, all very possible and even probable probably, given ET history on Earth.

The big elephant in the room here is; there are certain spirits that are more advanced than others and sometimes people have difficulty dealing with this. Which is funny because most people wouldn't have a problem with considering themselves less spiritually advanced than say certain masters like Jesus or Buddha. Some cognitive dissonance perhaps, either way it's all relative.

Let's see these coming decades if all these "indigos" and "crystal children"(urghh..) actually amount to something. There's interesting intellectual trends waning and waxing as well as some potentially big catalysts coming into view. It's a brave new world folks, it's a thin line between freedom and slavery and we're walking on it.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I always wondered who would have the audacity to be a self professed indigo child.

Many people want to be special when they are about as normal as one can be, and they do not like it. Hence the birth of the indigo children.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Some people ARE more spiritually aware than others. You all sound like a bunch of big babies.
LOL!!

Never really understood how one knows they are more spiritually aware than others...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
Wow, a thread made to bash people for what they believe, awesome. Typical ats style lately.
Really op why did you make this thread? Was it because you are genuinely curious or to bash. Seems the latter going by the posts your thread has received.

Peace.

It's due to an exodus from the smaller.. less controlled, erm.. CT forums on the interwebs
folks got fed up with the shenanigans.. but couldn't drop the forced programing style of bait/attack/lulz

As for the Indigo, The smart ones integrated. And they keep silent.. as they understand the apathy and ignorance is a beast to large to battle. They have seen stronger siblings crushed under weight of oppression and mockery, and have also had to endure countless charlitons and snake oil salesmen speaking "in their name".

And for what it's worth those fakers did i fine job of making the whole esoteric look like a puppet show, so fine a job that any mention of the extra-ordinary is just about instantly mocked in western civilization.. why, if you had an ability would one even bother to go public.. when the outcome is always the same.. and not what you seek in life.

And as for them being "spoilt brats".. well that seems to be tied into the above, and your picking from the vocal few that were actually spoilt brats.. and generalizing as a whole.. that's rather like racism now isn't it???

The 21'st century doesn't deserve Indigo's .. and that's the crux of the matter.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The old souls, the indigos, the highly sensitive and intuitive individuals...

I imagine those who truly fit the mold end up mostly drunks and druggies. Maybe thrill seekers.

No offense to anyone in this thread.

You cant feel too much in this world for too long. There's no way to escape. Gotta mow it down. Reduce the input. Cloud things for the sake of sanity.

Its like all those child geniuses you never hear anything about after they grow up. 

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Never really understood how one knows they are more spiritually aware than others...

Sensitivity is not a guaranteed ability. Highly Sensitive People know who they are -
and can recognize others.

We don't have a 'club' or a 'church' or a 'political party'. And like Martianlanded said - it's not "fun" - most of us wind up fairly reclusive and private with our lives. And that's okay.
edit on 2/23/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Sensitivity is not a guaranteed ability. Highly Sensitive People know who they are -
and can recognize others.

We don't have a 'club' or a 'church' or a 'political party'. And like Martianlanded said - it's not "fun" - most of us wind up fairly reclusive and private with our lives. And that's okay.

Whether real or not ---- sensitive people need to stay in positive energy.

I once thought this was a great subject to bring to ATS. I was wrong.

I know some posters tried to get it put in the religious forum. That request was denied.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoonsince89

If you really want to know:

I do.

They will begin accelerated light body activation after March Equinox.

This explains every thing, thank you. Is it this year, March 2015?
Light Body? Are they adding to Global Warming. If we have enough of them here in the north west US will we have an early spring?

If you aren't kidding, could you please explain, I am truely curious and terribly sarcastic.

WIS

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I thought I should stop by and say something because I fit the bill
Well at least according to this website

www.2012-spiritual-growth-prophecies.com...

However, I have never considered myself being an indigo and am not a fan of this theory. Have no special powers that I would know of...well maybe just in my dreams. But other things that are mentioned in that website to identify inigo I do possess.

Strong willed - check

Born in 1978 or later - check

Headstrong - check

Creative, with an artistic flair for music, jewelry making, poetry, etc. - does sports count? if so then check

Prone to addictions - check

An "old soul" as if they’re 13 going on 43 - check, definitely not from earth originally. Unfortunately no memories from previous life but the feeling is there. Yeah I believe in reincarnation.

Intuitive or psychic, possibly with a history of seeing angels or deceased people - nope or at least not yet.

An isolationist, either through aggressive acting-out, or through fragile introversion - check, actually coming from first to the latter with years passed.

Independent and proud, even if they’re constantly asking you for money -

Possess a deep desire to help the world in a big way - waiting for my chance

Wavers between low self-esteem and grandiosity - check, periodical but have learned to stay grounded now

Bores easily - check

Has probably been diagnosed as having ADD or ADHD - nope

Prone to insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares, or difficulty/fear of falling asleep - check, cannot establish a steady rythm

Has a history of depression, or even suicidal thoughts or attempts - had one period so far but no suicidal thoughts, i think something else is responsible for it though.

Looks for real, deep, and lasting friendships - check

Easily bonds with plants or animals. - that depends which plants and animals, but yeah

I also cannot submit into any type of authority. But respect the system and learned to use it without hurting anyone. So being my own boss and working for everyone`s interest is the only way I can manage to do it. Have been struggling so far but I just know it will pan out for me. Don`t ask me how. I would tell everyone to pursue their dreams, or at least close to it no matter what, but can understand why some can`t or are not able to...just get your system of making legal money verified first, if you know what I mean

Also advice for people with similar traits who are most likely to understand what I`m saying. Don`t resist, just let it go with the flow cause if you don`t, it will only get worse. Do small steps instead over time and learn to accept things about yourself and everyone and everything else. Look out for the positives and try to turn things you don`t want or like into something meaningful...Not saying it is a complete success or perfect way, only saying it helped me personally to get on the right track. Just always have hope and believe that it can be done. It`s in the small things which really make you happy. Do not abandon that!

If anyone wants to ask anything please feel free to do so

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: johnb
So a few years back there was a lot of talk about them and plenty of people on here saying they were an Indigo child.

So just wondering where you all went and what you have been doing with the powers that were claimed?

Most realised that they are not special and have no different powers and got on with life.

Most, but not all.

Some of them have developed a quiet resolve to do great things no matter how much certain, ummm deniers deny it!!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Some people ARE more spiritually aware than others. You all sound like a bunch of big babies.
LOL!!

LOL. The ones who have the large potential are the ones who CANNOT be normal, despite all attempts to do so.

Then when they actually envision things they can affect entire rooms, can change the reality of those around them in any way.

Shake the unshakeable, they also do not believe in impossibility, but DO realize they have experienced things the rest cannot even dream exists.
edit on 23-2-2015 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join