It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to all the Indigo children?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
So a few years back there was a lot of talk about them and plenty of people on here saying they were an Indigo child.

So just wondering where you all went and what you have been doing with the powers that were claimed?

Or were they all rounded up by some alphabet agency?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

According to wikipedia, they are all libertarians.

edit on 20-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
They are waiting for the Crystal Children and the Rainbow Children to join them? Like... Buffet style??

I've no clue, but it's as good a reason as any I suppose.

thespiritscience.net...

I never knew so many special "species"... Er... Existed?!

You learn something new every day.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I always wondered who would have the audacity to be a self professed indigo child.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Well, if you are going to be like that, I always thought of myself as a mauve child.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
well given the ebola outbreak i guess most of them died

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I thought it was the measles outbreak??

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Have to say if i was different and/or possessed telekinetic or psychic powers i would be rather inclined to keep it quiet. Especially so these days unless your idea of a good time is to find yourself vivisection and experimented on in some black project secret government laboratory.

After all it did not work out to well for that little kid Gibson from the X-Files, keeping in mind that the truth is general stranger and far more perverse than fiction i imagine any Indigo children and inclined to keep their ability rather quiet these days.

edit on 20-2-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
After hours researching and using my extensive catalog of personal contacts and databases... I have tracked down the history of what happened to these people. Some say MK Ultra, but after my research was concluded I found their story explained here....

Really though, they all retreated into the woods and are off grid. Movies like "Idiocracy" have convinced them that they must go into hiding... not unlike Yoda fleeing to the Dagobah System.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Volund because: grammar nazis

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I was told I was/am an indigo kid a few times. I looked it up about a year ago and the descriptions didn't really fit me so I lost interest.

It seemed like the indigo/crystal/rainbow whatevers were just describing autism, ADHD etc...

Everyone wants their kid to be special. (No offense meant, that's just what I got from the available info.)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

i don't blame you, so many outbreaks it's hard to keep track, but the measles took care of the lizard people if i remember right.
and i'm sure all of this has something to do with Nibiru...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

That figures. I'm always a day late and a dollar short it seems. Could have even been H1N1 I guess.

In all seriousness, I had never heard of more than indigo children. Now it seems they are naming each new generation with some special designation for some reason. Maybe it's like someone said above... Folks just want to be special and they want their kids to be even more special. I'm curious to see what the next generation is called...

I'm betting it's not something like Coal Children or Quartz Children. It always has to be something uber fancy.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

One would hope all their parents got locked away for child abuse and telling lies.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Before Jenny McCarthy's son was diagnosed with autism, she bragged that he was an Indigo Child on her website.

THAT'S what happened to the Indigos...they Indiwent, ashamed.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

hmmm more children are given Adderall and less are proclaimed indigo children...COINCIDENCE???
But yeah as far as i am concerned that whole thing was just some nonsense parents made up to justify not doing a good job at parenting.
"It's not that i'm a bad parent, it's just that my child is some astral entity that transcends our notions of society!"

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

According to wikipedia, they are all libertarians.

I believe that is not a decent description of the "kids." I would define them as "social progressives."

The term "indio children" is not descriptive but a classification. To assume that they stand out like goths is an inaccurate characterization woefully lacking in understanding. They, in the US anyway, are a growing force to be reckoned with as they mature and seek to bring a new consciousness to humanity.

You remember all of the UFO abduction cases with their "medical exams" of some decades ago? The altering of DNA was the real reasons for those action. The result is bearing fruit. These 'kids" come equipped to change the way we conventional humans view/operate the world.

edit on 20-2-2015 by Aliensun because: Clarification words added

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

And many have come under the care of script writing "Doctors" that have $300k in Student Loans to pay off.. I'd opine "most" are now medicated and kept out of "normal society"... The Ones that escaped getting doped up are labeled as "Autistic" and not worried about because "He/She always says that..."

And the meek shall inherit the Earth...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't know about others, but I have been talking to the cats and spiders a lot this winter. It's about eighteen degrees below zero outside, I am not going to start going out there and talking to the deer.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a+ reply to: johnb

they never existed no such thing

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Indigo Child: Noun - A child of parents who do not know how to recognize and correct behavioral problems and instead label the child as "special" so as to shirk the responsibilities of being a parent. Synonymous with "Spoiled Little S#it".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join