It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to all the Indigo children?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

They all moved to Lilly Dale in upstate New York. They're making a killing doing psychic readings for us less unfortunate and non-intuitive humans.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Two words; Extraordinary Rendition...

At this point, they're less "Indigo" and more "black and blue"

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Thank You

I don't know about others, but I have been talking to the cats and spiders a lot this winter. It's about eighteen degrees below zero outside, I am not going to start going out there and talking to the deer.

I am to old to be an "Indigo" and yes it is too darn cold, so I do what you do, no deer talking, I just feed the crows who yell at me every time I go out side and huddle up with my furry friends.
Are we making any sense here?

I do recall those times, they were intuitive sensitive no fuss, nice kids.
It does occure to me that we have an obsessive urge to be "special" in a twisted way. Labeling.
We are all special but why the label?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you really want to know: they have basically been in hibernation embodying the new DNA templates. Most finished the saving and rescuing routine and no longer involve themselves in linear/3d activities. They will begin accelerated light body activation after March Equinox.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
So a few years back there was a lot of talk about them and plenty of people on here saying they were an Indigo child.

So just wondering where you all went and what you have been doing with the powers that were claimed?

Or were they all rounded up by some alphabet agency?

watching the humanity progress towards the inevitable, vomiting as a result.

mostly fine, thanks for your concern.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

*burp*

They were delicious.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hahahaha they vanished into the rainbow!

DUH!

Sorry.. I have bad humor

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
So a few years back there was a lot of talk about them and plenty of people on here saying they were an Indigo child.

So just wondering where you all went and what you have been doing with the powers that were claimed?

Most realised that they are not special and have no different powers and got on with life.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

They didn't go to college so they couldn't find jobs.

Go to hippy hill in SF you can find a bunch of them there.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It turned out that their "special abilities" were actually bipolar disorder.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'm still here. Realized I was one, and moved on. If you're not paying attention to New Age goings on, you're not likely to hear much about them. But, if you look - we are still out here - still working.

We weren't 'eaten for lunch', or abducted by MK Ultra; we all didn't move to some hippie commune; we DID go to college; we aren't bi-polar; and we don't care if you all get a good laugh out of it or not.

Some people ARE more spiritually aware than others. You all sound like a bunch of big babies.
LOL!!

edit on 2/21/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Most Indigo's I've crossed paths with seem to have chips on their shoulder and not fully grasp the idea that one can be an individual while still being part of the One Universal Consciousness.

This paradox has always baffled me somewhat.

I'm just curious, as I do have somewhat of a vested interest in the concept of "Spiritually Enlightened Beings" who are here to effect great change and conscious "evolution" on our planet....how is it possible to be so advanced and not grasp such an elementary concept such as "humor" and joking around?

I just fail to understand why the human race should bow to a New Paradigm of Humanity that doesn't even understand the simple and humble enjoyment of laughing at something as silly as a fart joke and a casual poking of fun.

Because, quite frankly, if being so self-conscious that humor is regarded as "inferior" is part of the "Spiritual Evolution" of our species, I'll be more than happy to just drop out of the entire process right now. Such a future doesn't seem to be Enlightened whatsoever - it sounds excessively robotic and droll.

Apologies if this seems to be a personal jab, as it is not intended as such. It's an honest query.

Respects.
~GE

ETA : If it matters any, I score extremely high on the "Rainbow" aspect, although I don't always self-identify as such.

edit on 2/21/15 by GENERAL EYES because: ETA

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Indigo Children are spoiled rotten children.

Lazy parents give their obnixious children
this title to justify the childs crappy behaivior. Truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow, a thread made to bash people for what they believe, awesome. Typical ats style lately.
Really op why did you make this thread? Was it because you are genuinely curious or to bash. Seems the latter going by the posts your thread has received.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
Wow, a thread made to bash people for what they believe, awesome. Typical ats style lately.
Really op why did you make this thread? Was it because you are genuinely curious or to bash. Seems the latter going by the posts your thread has received.

Peace.

Ditto. Was going to say something to the same effect. People like to target passive groups because of the lack of resistance. They associate bad parenting and being spoiled rotten to this? I associate bad parenting to someone who will start a thread simply to bash a passive belief. It's like bashing a bunch of Taoists. My apologies if that wasn't the intent OP but it sure seemed that way.

I was under the impression indigo children were simply more sensitive to others emotions. Not some special being here to enlighten us. But in classic ATS form anything not peer reviewed or presented by someone with 20,000 stars and flags it must be a farce. Humanity is becoming more ignorant and close minded and ATS is not immune I see.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Indigo Children are spoiled rotten children.

Lazy parents give their obnixious children
this title to justify the childs crappy behaivior. Truth.

No. Lie. Ignorant lie.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I was under the impression indigo children were simply more sensitive to others emotions.

Exactly.
The more recent 'label' is HSP: Highly Sensitive People - and we really do exist.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

how is it possible to be so advanced and not grasp such an elementary concept such as "humor" and joking around?

I have no idea what you're talking about - but humor and joking around is one of the ways I 'cope' with the lowbrows in this world.

Do you find this thread and the derogatory comments in it "funny"? I can laugh at myself better than anyone - and I enjoy making other people laugh.

Unfortunately MANY people become indignant when their beliefs are mocked.

Most Indigo's I've crossed paths with seem to have chips on their shoulder and not fully grasp the idea that one can be an individual while still being part of the One Universal Consciousness.

Then you haven't crossed paths with many. Of course we are all individuals - on our OWN paths - fully aware that it is an individual journey and that we ARE all part of the One Universal Consciousness. It's just that some of us have graduated from preschool, and others have not.
James Randi, for example, is still in preschool.

edit on 2/21/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Because, quite frankly, if being so self-conscious that humor is regarded as "inferior" is part of the "Spiritual Evolution" of our species, I'll be more than happy to just drop out of the entire process right now.

In my opinion, laughter is one of THE most uniting things about humans. Music, dance, love, and laughter.

"Indigos" understand very well that laughter is one of the best "medicines" for coping with the ugliness of the world.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Thanks for the reply and clarification.

I guess I'm just running into the wrong folks lately when it comes to the spiritual realm....might be my current location. Word around town is we're on some sort of ley line in a very chaotic vortex. Suppose it's all part of the Journey.

No hard feelings I hope....happy travels and prosperity in your endeavors.

Peace.

ETA: Over the years I've leaned not to very much on the internet "seriously", especially when it comes to peoples snarky opinions. I used to be hypersensitive to that when I was a child, but after a while it's better to just go in laughing and leave with more of the same. I hope my previous comments didn't offend. I just developed a thick skin and strange sense of humor over the years to cope with the chaos.

edit on 2/21/15 by GENERAL EYES because: Edit to Add

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join