It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resurfacing the subject...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Aliens aren't here and they aren't coming. Their is nothing in this universe on Earth that would satisfy the thirst for entertainment and knowledge of a being capable if Dimension shifting.

They wouldn't come here even if by miraculous coincidence their was a dreamer walking around here scratching his rectum. Therefore this entire forum needs to go right into the skunk works forum and we can all move on!

NAWT!!!

"Diggin up Bones"

Btw feel free to ask any questions you might have on how an alien grey would think and what the mentality is on abductions. I can prolly get you in the ball park of what it's mind is thinking.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't get the reason for the thread. Is it simply a bump for your older thread? Why not just post this there if so? Colour me confused.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XsweetNspiceyX

Hi XsweetNspiceyX,

I am wondering they did not contact you already, are you sure?

In fact there are things " in this universe on earth that would satisfy the thirst for entertainment and knowledge of a being capable if dimension shifting",............. as you mentioned.

Besides, they don't like it to be named "aliens". You know...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I started a thread on this awhile ago. Beat ya....and agree...but not on the same points...

"E.T.s. Turn out the lights. They may not be coming..."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: er-r

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I disagree. They come here for laughs and idiot threads.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Ones you can't debunk or star because it's not in the "web-sites PTB" agenda.

This site has already been psychologically to be evaluated to be run by people with mental,personality, and social disorders.

Thank you very much!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Show me one original thread that's not dated before 2005!!!

They're over in off topic forums. I'm the one who made them (=

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

They are here but the motives make me shiver
Too many abduction claims even two personal experiences..I do not believe they are benevolent.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Can I just ask a question? Why do we go and visit (observe) un-contacted tribes? They have nothing of use to us. Their environment is no different to ours in terms of trees, wood, water, rock. There's nothing new. So why do we observe them and sometimes make contact? The same question can be said for Extraterrestrials.

To an un-contacted tribe, a helicopter would be an alien craft. Something that didn't come from their home. The Human race is a curious species that likes to explore and learn new things. What's to say ETs don't do the same? We watch and learn how tribes grow and adapt, just like how the ETs observe us.

See, your statement is incredibly closed minded and cynical, that you don't even think of reasons why they may come here. How do you know what their plan is? If an ET species came to Earth from thousands miles maybe even lightyears away, they're not going to JUST have the same incentive to observe. They'll be way more advance which gives them more things to do. They might even be inter-dimensional, meaning some of the things they do are inconceivable to the Human mind.

Think outside of the Human mind before posting things like that.
edit on 18-2-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: metalholic

Ones you can't debunk or star because it's not in the "web-sites PTB" agenda.

This site has already been psychologically to be evaluated to be run by people with mental,personality, and social disorders.

Thank you very much!

I think that your garbled reply above is icing on the cake, proof of the pudding, or shows that you do have a dog in the hunt. 'Sorry, I can't be more specific.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Aliens are from another world, not another dimension, surely?

As the author of this thread the onus is on you to provide evidence backing up your claim, so please prove that our world isn't being visited by extraterrestrial life...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

So your philosophy states that aliens can't be extra-dimensional? Or is your thesis then that grey's aren't extra-dimensional but are just extra-terrestrial but you are open to the idea aliens could indeed be extra-dimensional.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Aliens are from another world, not another dimension, surely?

If anything, "aliens" could very easily originally come from Earth. Time in space is fluid, and Earth creatures (not necessarily human) smart enough to set out into space could theoretically travel away from Earth and return and they might not look like or be the same as they were when they left. Either from the "future" or the "past."

So they are not from the same context in spacetime as us. Another kind of Earth. Another time. These things are "dimensions," too.

When you're dealing with unknowns, you can make up your own rules.
edit on 18-2-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: XsweetNspiceyX
Aliens aren't here and they aren't coming. Their is nothing in this universe on Earth that would satisfy the thirst for entertainment and knowledge of a being capable if Dimension shifting.

They wouldn't come here even if by miraculous coincidence their was a dreamer walking around here scratching his rectum. Therefore this entire forum needs to go right into the skunk works forum and we can all move on!

NAWT!!!

"Diggin up Bones"

Btw feel free to ask any questions you might have on how an alien grey would think and what the mentality is on abductions. I can prolly get you in the ball park of what it's mind is thinking.

You sit, are an ass. One completely embracing ignorance.
This thread is the equivalent of my going to a physics form and saying "we created the atom bomb, let's pack up. We know everything and anyone who says otherwise is wrong"
Let us discuss our E.T theories in peace sir. So much derailment around here. #.
New user but lurker for years and lately this forum is just getting bombarded by people not even remotely interested in the subject matter. Throwing the equivalent of "the earth is round" theories to disprove the E.T. Phenomenon. A complete disregard to the deny ignorance credo we share.
It is disgusting piece. If you have actual evidence against it fair. If you're throwing around fluff piece pseudoscience as an argument against something we all believe in here then you're in the wrong forum aren't you?
I'm more or less just saying stop trolling us please LOL

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyhigh00

Since their was no intelligent reply. That had absolutely no evidence, thought provoking stimuli of any kind. I can go ahead and just accept that you bowed out. But before you did I wiped the tears from your eyes because obviously crying and thrashing about like a child was confession to being beaten.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

like I told the replier after you. So what you got your *** kicked and I don't need you!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866

We visit them to see if they know the same dreamer we all do. And if they got some pieces of the puzzle we do not. All in all it's to touch base with our past.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lotusaugen

They understand they are not native to this planet. Aliens is understood.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

If they weren't benevolent we would have never gotten told it was a dream.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

And what if we're part of ETs past? What if they created us, what if they originated here before us and we're what's left after a war, etc. You don't use your brain, you just think you know fact without any thought of would could be. You use knowledge based on Human thought without thinking about the different mindset and roles of other beings. You cannot say "Earth is not being visited by ET life, FACT!" based on things Humans would do. YOU DO NOT KNOW. You may believe it but you don't know it. There's a difference. If you don't even spend the time to think up possibilities as to why they're here, don't expect anyone to except your view as it's ignorant, single minded and quite frankly, the world doesn't need people who dismiss anything that doesn't fit their reality. It's been happening for too long and has slowed us down as a species. Open your mind for once, stop being a prisoner of your own consciousness and have some empathy for beings that aren't Human.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join