It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Zombies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
so your like the iranian president, the holocaust didn't exist?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The best part about this thread is the Cod5/ATS conspiracy.

I mean Nazi Zombies in here and then 4 years later in cod5!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
dude u dont know if he did or not, hitler was well studied in the art of the occult and he was very into demon summoning and dark magic he also did sex rituals and virgin sacrifices and back in the day in old new orleans people paid voodooists to drug them and bury them and dig them back up not really dead but toxined and brain damaged they created zombie like creatures . and in the slave days the black people created zombies as sllaves to do the work for them because they were tired of working for the white ppl they created them to work its a coplex subject actually check out zombie legends from around the world zombies can be created from lots of diffrent ways and not like in the movies

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here you go.... found loads of sources and footage of zombie nazis!!!

LINK

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Joseph Mengle was known as "The Angel of Death" he was a sadistically cruel and evil nazi who experimented in many fields using live human "patients" ....theres lots of stuff to read about him but you will probably find it very upsetting and disturbing so be carefull if you decide to look him up.

True story dude is sick

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marky
Anyone got any info on the projects the Nazis did in one of the world wars (Not sure which one) Where they allegadly created Zombie and let them loose in a village? Thanks

'Call of Duty World at War' Video game has Nazi Zombies as a bonus game if you finish the main part of the game. My little brother showed it to me

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-1-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
so you're really that excited about Dead Snow huh? Well, from what I hear it's a pretty solid zombie comedy. It is a comedy too, you should know that going into it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Looks like someone's been playing COD5 World @ War a bit much i think..... lol

I have never heard of the Nazi's using zombies, maybe the odd stupid soldier but no zombies....

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You guys aren't talking about COD5 Nazi Zombies?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Nothing better than a good walking dead people movie I say. Even so, fiction is fiction.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudWN

umm well the nazis did systmeatically kill the jews, they killed millions....they did have ufo like craft, look it up, its very well documented. and yes they did try to create a "superhuman" soldier,maybe not flesh eating movie zombies but extremely loyal super strength, stamina and able to take alot of hts before going down. so on some topics you are right, he wasnt jewish or a child molestor but on others my friend....you fail!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
We have the capability to make zombies...modify the rabies virus and you have a Rage zombie, they have already made zombie mice.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Revival

The link above is not the Nazis but the Sovies, and its not humans but animals. Its still revival of the dead so it should count for something.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaikoMutich
Revival

The link above is not the Nazis but the Sovies, and its not humans but animals. Its still revival of the dead so it should count for something.

I hoped someone would have dug this up! I couldnt remember where it was...
Personally, I suspect that the Nazis did research of some sort like this too... Remember, there were a LOT of German scientists that went on to work for the US and Soviets after WWII! That's how we had a space program (and them too, probably). Look up "Project Paperclip".

OP: There were only Nazis in WWII.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by MontanaMike]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I just finished playing a game of Nazi Zombies on Call of Duty World at War.... The timing is perfect.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nazi Zombies is a great mini game on Call of Duty

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A game, I thought the Nazi thing was a mind control experiment.
I think it worked.
Any one willing to share any details.
There are a few theories out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Are you serious man? We thought there wasn't a thread about this in chat, and behold! There is! Star!

Second.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join