It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Zombies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Marky

sounds like a good horror flick..i highly doubt this is true, is it?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Probably starring Mark Dacascuss, Micheal Dudikoff and Traci Lords, and made exclusively for the the Syfy Channel, it's got classic written all over it :-) LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I think the movie was called Dead Snow. A mate has it on DVD it's on our "to-watch-list" of silly horror movies, along with Human Centipede,

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Obviously OP has played too much Call of Duty.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Marky

They hid it good. Nazis shoot all their scientists when they are done. They don't have a problem with burning books and papers either. Any evidence would have been devoured by the zombies or as you mentioned burned. I'm sure it's possible.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
On a side not that new map assension is pretty damn hard, only managed to get to level 18 so far

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think what the poster is talking about are the stories that came out at the end of WW2 by both American/English and Russian soldiers about Small group's of Nazi's that seemed to not die. They were shot, in some case's missing limb's etc....many said it was due to some Nazi drug experiment based off steroid's but that made the nervous system almost shut down.
I had heard about this a few times and read a few articles(sorry no links) but I think this is what he is talking about

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
me and my friend uncovered some documents in an abandoned nazi hq here in NC and we found some shocking lines of spreading this infection across the US back in 1941, the plan never was enacted. but we took the documents home and tryed some of the things in it, such involved high calcium deposites in the brain (we couldent test those) but some of the more house-friendly ones like high pressure and things like that actually "worked" for a few seconds on a couple of squirels we found. scarred the (word) out of us and we never tryed it again...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

ant zombies ....
if this would be modified to work on humans ...

Ehm a lot of #ed up # happened during world war II, zombies could be possible, though I doubt it, otherwise they would have used it on a massive scale to conquer russia...
I think if the war would have lasted a year longer, we would have seen some really weird stuff.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

I don't think nazi zombies was around in call of duty games back in '04
Yes, you heard it right, this thread is from 2004!! keep it that way..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I know this to be true for a fact!
As my third grade teacher was an ex-Nazis zombie.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
There was a spore, that fell from space, somewhere in Russia.
This spore can with stand extreme temperatures. This spore, can "regenerate" or "copy", a living cell.
They copied this spore....... and......
The Nazis have this spore, ready.... to be used, when the United States will be at its weakest.
edit on 3-3-2012 by anobodynothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This thread is a Zombie. It has risen from the dead. AGGGGGGGHHH!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It has been said that hitler was attempting to use black magic to raise up an army of the dead to help him take over the world. However there is not historic proof of him ever accomplishing this as allied troops were closeing in and he killed himself before he had the chance.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Marky

your thinking of the Waffen-SS, story's of them and their acts are well documented all through here is a link to help in your search WW2 en.wikipedia.org... the other is the Wola_massacre some points are found here en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Zombies are pure science fiction...created around the early 60's

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The new zombies are underwater scuba-divers with crap stuck in them, and they enjoy the little mermaid and are let loose in her underwater city.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Flame Reaper

Zombies created by witch doctors are real. I watched a movie about one guy who survived the process without incurring serious brain damage, which appears to be both a side effect of the drug, and the method by which control is gained.

The drug is actually a puffer fish venom and datura. The person's heart beat and respiration nearly stop, and they become cold. They are buried and dug up by the witch doctor, who can then command them.

This stuff is real, and was researched by the guy who wrote The Serpent and the Rainbow.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cowDrinker
Zombies are pure science fiction...created around the early 60's

nzambi which means the spirit of a dead person.The word entered the english language in 1871

Since the late 19th century, zombies have acquired notable popularity, especially in North American and European folklore.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
reply to post by Flame Reaper

Zombies created by witch doctors are real. I watched a movie about one guy who survived the process without incurring serious brain damage, which appears to be both a side effect of the drug, and the method by which control is gained.

The drug is actually a puffer fish venom and datura. The person's heart beat and respiration nearly stop, and they become cold. They are buried and dug up by the witch doctor, who can then command them.

This stuff is real, and was researched by the guy who wrote The Serpent and the Rainbow.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join