It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Zombies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Marky

yes, allegidly they were released into a russian village, the villagers ran inside and locked the doors and windows and the "zombies" just stood there, they were later destroyed, another story goes that some SS scientists were creating an "uber Soldat" similar in appearence to robo cop, and the experiment went wrong and killed them all, RCTW is based on these stories

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Heres are some rules of thumb:

1. If you can think of it, it probably exists, and can exist.

how about this :

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _BLiND_

i would have to disagree. the most "alleged" zombie taking into account what we know of zombies would be the dog the Russian scientists experimented on in the mid 50's and 60's. they decapitated the dog and kept it alive using fluids of some kind. and they did this repeatedly.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Marky

I think its called return to castle wolfenstien

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by _BLiND_
Aledgedly? I mean honestly think about it man... Zombies...the closest thing to zombies anyone has aledgedly created were walking drones, (ALIVE)

I had a dream where i was eating batteries.

Awww it's all coming true now!

I'm gonna go cower in the corner.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
*ahem*

Well, at least i know that one wasn't totally accurate.

Pretty weird watching yourself in a dream as you eat batteries.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hi All

No one will read this now but....................

Some wermacht units had there rationed laced with some kind of amphetimine (I think metaaphetamine but I could be wrong)

Anyone who has done speed for a few nights in a row will know they start feeling like a zombie when they start to "crash" and also the mental thoughts you get

I've often wondered if Nazi atrocities were so bad becuase you had an army of young men f#cked to their eyeballs on speed.

Anyway perhaps this is the origin of the Nazi Zombie myth

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinebeaker
The litchfield Experiemnt's probably what you're thinking of. A group of soldiers out of their minds on something were seen by a number of people in an eastern european village...

Although interestingly, one of the requirements for the Ubermensch, the perfect nazi soldier was being 'kadavergehorsam'. It translates into english roughly as 'blind/unswerving obedience', but literally it means "corpse obediently". Obviously the third reich wanted a soldier that was as obedient as a zombie.

Kadavergehorsam does not refer to actual "zombies" but instead is used to refer to the culture of blind obedience to orders that existed in the German military during the period of German history that covered the German Empire and the Third Reich. Military officers and soldiers were suppose to follow the orders of their superiors without question, Rudolf Hess summed this "culture" up in a speech:

Loyalty in character means absolute obedience that does not question the results of the order nor its reasons, but rather obeys for the sake of obedience itself. Such obedience is an expression of heroic character when following the order leads to personal disadvantage or seems even to contradict one's personal convictions.

www.calvin.edu...

---

I suspect these "Nazi zombie" stories have no basis to them and are the result of corny 1970s movies and a misunderstanding of the term "Kadavergehorsam"

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It was rumored that in world war II Himmler, undertook a project to bring back the dead. Heexpermiented with reanimating dead soldiers and it is RUMORED that he succeeded. Now there are two accounts of what happened next.

1. He released his undead horde into a Russian village where the Zombies stuck true to their hollywood stereotype, tearing the inhabitants limb from limb, but were eventually stopped by a group of SS guards.

2. The same senario but the Zombies stood there without moving while the villagers hid in their homes. The SS over-seers killed the zombies and the entire village so no-body would know of the failed experiment.

This is unproven information, only rumored and speculated.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Automatic External Defibrillators revive a "dead" person by restarting their heart using electrical shocks. Frankenstein's monster was "animated" using electric shocks. Frankenstein's monster was a "zombie".

Heart Attack Victim + AED = reanimated dead person (a.k.a zombie)

The technology was most likely around in WWII (primitive/prototype) so it's not exactly so far-fetched to believe that wounded soldiers were brought back to life... a story that's 60 years old is bound to be susceptible to being exaggerated. =]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You were wasn't "mocking" his story, but you did take a "bite" out of his story.

Originally posted by skychief
Sorry to sound like I was "mocking" your story Mark. The movie I mentioned just had such a cool story line and was done in such great B movie fashion. This is an interesting thread though, as I could see drugged super soldiers fighting in a tranced state.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xapanthe

EDIT: Oh yeah, I would like to know more about that "drug/trance-group".

Aren't they called: Hippies? from the 70's. LOL.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There is that one drug i know of called "PCP" or "Angel Dust" it has a well known effect of making you nearly unstoppable a few vids are out there showing the effects. Pretty scary if you are trying stop a single person nevermind a group of nazi "Zombies" if that was even a drug used by them, and with the way the nazis were run... i wouldnt put it past them not to use it.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
knnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnob heads

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
call of duty made me read this

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There is a level at the end of Call Of Duty 5 when You are stuck in this building and they try to kill you and you can build Barriers to keep them away and There is this room where you can Make like a "Lucky Dip" to get guns it cost 950 Points to do a random draw and you could get a M2 Flamethrower or a spare Pistol But you need to go to the door that Says : "Hell" and it Cost 1000 points and you can go upstairs and that cost 1000 Points as well your points are at the bottom right Corner and the big bold red flag is your points and when you rebuild a barrier you get 10 points for each piece of wood that you put on the barrier.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marky
Anyone got any info on the projects the Nazis did in one of the world wars (Not sure which one) Where they allegadly created Zombie and let them loose in a village? Thanks

It's just more propaganda and silly stuff associated with Nazis.

The Nazis were our enemies, so during the war our leaders said things to make them look bad.

Like:

- Hitler was a child molester (he wasn't)
- Nazis tried making zombies (they didn't)
- Nazis systematically killed jews (they didn't)
- Nazis had a top secret base in antarctica (they didn't)
- Hitler practiced voodoo magic (he didn't)
- Hitler was jewish (he wasn't)
- Joeseph Goebbles was a witch doctor that could resurrect people from the dead (he couldn't)
- The nazis had UFO craft and flying saucers (they didn't)

it's just all BS.

It's like how our leaders today made up things about Saddam, to make the population agree to go to war with Iraq. Like how Saddam had WMDs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join