It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House REFUSES To Call 21 Beheading Victims CHRISTIANS In Statement Against ISIS Attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

False.

They've killed a few people who've submitted to their cause!

People have "converted" for them... And still wound up on Video being brutalised.

Namely a few Journalists & also some (a lot?) of their fighters who lost 20yards of territory...

No one is safe in their hands.

Submission or not!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Would the reason have been brought up if it was 21 gays or women that didn't cover themselves properly being victimized?

Yes. And it has been said a million times that the Egyptians were Christians. By MANY people, news sources, ATS members, etc. There's nothing WRONG with stating their religion. It's not mandatory, though. A statement from the federal government isn't obliged, in any way, to state their religion, especially in times of HIGH tension between Christians and Muslims. He didn't state a religion when talking about ISIS. Why should he specify the religion of those murdered?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And yet the Jordanian pilot was a Muslim. He's quite dead. They've executed and murdered hundreds of Muslims that didn't go along with them, at least. Are you going to sit there with a straight face and say if they weren't Muslim they'd still be alive?

And you want to talk about hypocrisy?

Muslims who fight against them are killed if captured.
They are going out of their way to hunt down Christians who are non combatants.
Do you see a difference?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There are only two options here.God is acting through ISIS or the Christians. Either way who are we to question his plan? Dead people = Jesus loves you

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Of course. It's not persecution for them to slaughter other Muslims, or women and children. But harm a hair on a Christians head and it's persecution.

If the only reason they died was because they were Christian then they were persecuted, no ifs ands or buts about it. History is littered with the persecuted, the criteria doesn't change.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Blah blah blah if there is a god then there is a devil and isis worships the devil.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Then why are so many on here trying to defend hussian when he takes away the wording of events that make them personal to the majority of the usa?

If the sub groups around the world never get the message that their kind are being targeted then they just assume 21 isis fighters got their heads chopped off.

It is a pacification tactic used to further the cause of those trying to kill everyone.

We do not live in a world where everybody views everybody as their own and if we rely on everyone first starting to see everyone as one before we can stop terrorist then we will be defeated.

I really am in awe at the type people bathing in ignorrance.

link   

So the Muslims fighting for them, and the ones living in towns and villages that weren't fighting were killed by the CIA then?

Got it.
www.independent.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

english.alarabiya.net...

You were saying?
edit on 2/16/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Fool just because you do not identify with christians does not mean you are ot identified with christians.

I will tell you what.

I'll worry about that IF ISIS ever becomes a threat to mainland America since I don't plan on going to the Middle East in the foreseeable future. Good thing the chances of that happening is pretty much nonexistent.

All of you in support of sticking our thumbs up our rears give us a number of how many lives they will have to take before you get distracted from the sensations you get from sitting around.

The numbr can be anywhere between 1 and 8 billion

you decide

I've already decided, and I told you my decision. Until they ACTUALLY pose a threat to America or Europe, I don't give a damn about them. Seeing as how elements in the Middle East are starting to take care of them, looks like I have nothing to fear either.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So the fact that twenty one people were slaughtered is less important than twenty one Christians being slaughtered?

That is a reckless statement. Can't BOTH facts be important?
ALL of ISIS' atrocities are inexcusable...regardless of the religion, nationality, sex, age or sexual orientation of it's victims...and ISIS has thoroughly covered ALL of those bases.

What is wrong with demanding that our press and national leaders accurately document and report the offender's stated motivation behind the targeting and selection of it's victims? That isn't newsworthy? That isn't significant in striving to understand our enemy...or, for that matter, evil in general?

Shouldn't we continue to 'Deny Ignorance', rather than actively seek and defend it from our media and political leaders?
Again, WHY shouldn't we know the truth?

THIS and too many other ISIS atrocities were NOT RANDOM or arbitrary.
Why should anyone here defend our leaders and media...when they are attempting to insist to us that it is...or that it doesn't matter?
edit on 16-2-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Lie!

Or false knowledge!

Kurdish Muslims were being targeted by ISIS long before they picked up a weapon to fight back.

The slaughtered Iraqi villages were targeted long before a single attack on an ISIS member.

Syrians were being ambushed left and right long before they decided to retaliate.

It is persecution that's happening.

To everyone in the "Caliphate's" way.

Violent reaction or not!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

God is an all powerful being. There is literally no effort required to stop the devil. Your logic makes no sense. He loved those people, that's why he had them beheaded!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that maybe, just maybe, the Whitehouse left out the Christian component in order to NOT play into the religious aspect the terrorists so love to propagate?

I'm no fan of Obama, but in this instance his press people got it right.

No need to further fan the flames and cause even more separation in the religious community.

It is enough that the people died.

Semper

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The World won't view everyone as their own as long as we are labelled in times of danger.

Your point is "but how will christians know they're a target?"...

My point is "how will anyone non-christian know they're a target?"...

If we tell the truth, & tell people that everyone is a target of ISIS...
There is much more chance of a United fightback.

imo!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"I want to transform America." - BHO

"I am good at killing people." - BHO

Take your pick on which is scarier...

Nice and NEEDED OP!
S&F's!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: deadeyedick

It is interesting to learn that you are inside the minds of isis members.

Well, a lot of people here seem to think they're inside the mind of the president... (or whoever wrote the White House Statement).

You are conflating the effect of the (white house)statments with someone claiming they know what someone else is thinking(buster).

Two different things.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If the country that supposedly leads the free world could actually vet the next President and make sure he she or it isn't a muslim or muslim sypathizer it would be much appreciated,we in the rest of the free world dont expect any real action or direction on ISIS till late 2016 if at all

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

The World won't view everyone as their own as long as we are labelled in times of danger.

Your point is "but how will christians know they're a target?"...

My point is "how will anyone non-christian know they're a target?"...

If we tell the truth, & tell people that everyone is a target of ISIS...

There is much more chance of a United fightback.

imo!

I see what you are saying but if you account for all the failed attempts at bringing the world together then you will see that by putting your plan of everyone coming together before the us can get involved is just another failed attempt that will only aid the terrorist.

Each group needs to know how they and those like them are being effective.

Now is not the time to play word games.

This is not so much of an opinion i have because it is based on the reality that we remain seperated by culture and beliefs and that is not what we should be fighting against right now.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis
Has anyone considered that maybe, just maybe, the Whitehouse left out the Christian component in order to NOT play into the religious aspect the terrorists so love to propagate?

I'm no fan of Obama, but in this instance his press people got it right.

No need to further fan the flames and cause even more separation in the religious community.

It is enough that the people died.

Semper

Yes perhaps they had a brainfart and decided that but in reality it is a failure to start doing such when in reality the only groups that will step up are groups that are being effected.

If hussian seeks to take the effect isis killings have on certain groups then those groups will not take notice and the do gooders will stand on the side line claiming we are all human.

It should be noted that hussian is a deep thinker and rarely knee jerks.
If he takes a stance then you can bet he has thought long about it in most directions.

General reactions are accounted for first. The only way to understand clearly what is being done is too think far ahead. The main thing we do not need to do is believe that bush or clinton would not be doing the same cause the only difference between all of them is when they served and that hussian has the right mindset for this rnd.
edit on 16-2-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Base rate fallacy.

You're suggesting it's more likely a Muslim or "sympathiser" President is less likely to attack ISIS?

Well as a Muslim, if I was POTUS, I'd have had boots on the ground to slaughter these hypocrite infiltrators from the word go!

You think Obama is a Muslim or Muslim sympathiser...

I think he is playing the role of one to seed more hatred...

I don't know which one of us is correct...
But it would take a Muslim to think of the second choice that alludes people...

A wolf in sheeps clothing, as they say!

edit on 16-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join