It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question That Evolutionist Couldn't Answer

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: idmonster

Best explanation I've ever heard in regards to the question.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18983604]peter vlar We are talking about life not air lol that one is testable. It is a constant

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Monkey magic for me.
Then when my Dad got hit by poo from the Gorilla at Chester zoo.
Been in love with our brothers and sisters ever since

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Air?

Gravity is air?

wtf?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Evolution is also constant, its always working always in action. And grsvity isnt about air, its about mass and density. And fyi air isnt comstant. The air we breathe today is not the same air as it was 100,1000 or 100 million years ago. The O2 perce tage is lower today thsn it was in the past.
edit on 9-2-2015 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17
a reply to: [post=18983546]peter vla I disagree, A theory is not a scientific law or a law of biology. A scientific law must be 100% correct.

The reason scientists aren't arrogant enough to use the word "fact" or "law" all willy-nilly is because they leave their findings open for future changes.

Unlike religion, science does not say "here's the facts and now this is 100% indisputable and not up to interpretation." Scientists say "After much research, testing, repetition, and peer-review, this is what we currently know about this subject. If you can prove it wrong, that would be amazing and we'll be excited to see your data."

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

yeah its not air but what i meant is we can test gravity, to much scotch.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
I admit I don't know a damn thing about evolution.. Not only that but I am in fact a creationist as well...

I believe God created the universe and the laws within it including evolution... Billions of years ago!!
See, now you're allowed to do that. There's no particular harm in filling actual gaps in knowledge with things like that, so long as you're also willing to revise your views when evidence points elsewhere. I don't believe in a "god of the gaps", as they say, myself, but he's certainly welcome to the nanoseconds we don't understand about the beginning of the universe, and whatever bizarre thing there was before it, because at the moment, we haven't figured those things out. Fair game.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Lol messed up there my bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Off topic a little, what about all the claims of ghosts, ufos, stuff like that. Everyone cannot be crazy.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Something is going off. ?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yes they sure could be.
People can have temporary insanity or sleep paralyses and put two and two together and come up with five.
Notice that abductions are prevalent now in pop culture so when someone has sleep paralyses they see aliens but years ago it was demons because it was prevalent in their time.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUniquecheck you messages

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18983667]boymonkey74 I agree but im one of them people i know what i saw, so am i seeing things or crazy, not aliens or anything but it is to do with christianity, so im mad or crazy to then.
how can a person know if he/she as never seen.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Perhaps you might write a thread on your experience?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18983698]Akra What is the point i have seen the negativity on here its really bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And i agree GOD is forever

peace
prove me wrong

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=18983604]peter vlar We are talking about life not air lol that one is testable. It is a constant

What's constant? Gravity isn't constant either. There is a gravitational constant that we can use to calculate the total gravity of a body, but that isn't the object's gravity. Even Earth's own gravity isn't the constant 9.8 that they use in Physics since the Earth isn't uniformly spherical. That means that even Earth's gravity varies depending on where you are standing on the planet.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=18983698]Akra What is the point i have seen the negativity on here its really bad.

the question is do you care what those that are "negative" think of you?

It doesn't matter where you go or what you do in this life, there will always be those that seek to mock or degrade you to make themselves feel superior... DO you care?

IF you do, you let them rule you... they win

There are many people here that are very open to other peoples experiences... and of course you will also find those who are just here to troll others as well... ignore them... don't let them drag you down or prevent you from posting

Remember... they don't know you... You're nothing more then an entity on a forum here

As a member here you have the right to post what you want to... and im sure you will find that most people are not as negative as you might believe

edit on 9-2-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join