It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question That Evolutionist Couldn't Answer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Would love to know what you guys think of this video. Many people have FLAMED me for saying that Evolution(Macro) is not a 'fact' backed by valid science.

Any scientist with any sense and integrity will agree with my notion whether they believe evolution to be true or not.

Belief is a key word here, lets break it down.
1. accept that (something) is true, especially without proof.
-accept the statement of (someone) as true.
-have religious faith
-feel sure that (someone) is capable of doing something.
2. hold (something) as an opinion; think.

Simply put, Macro Evolution is not factual science that should be taught it schools. You can argue with this all you want but if you are 'open minded' as most scientists claim to be, then you will watch the following video which breaks the issue down perfectly and better than I ever could.

I'm only going to respond to sensible comments. I am quite aware of the type of response this thread is going to get. People hate the truth. Especially when they have been living a lie the majority of their life. But know this..

John 8:32:- 'Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free'

Peace!

EDIT TO ADD: When I say evolution, I mean MACRO evolution, not 'Micro evolution' which is really just adaption.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just goto this thread for your answers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tons and tons of evidence.

Plus did they ask a biologist? or anyone in the field or just people off the street?.
Also we have seen it real time...many times.

Why is it mostly the religious dismiss the evidence? does it destroy your faith to accept that every living thing on our planet is connected? is it so horrid that we share a common ancestor with other Apes?.
Sorry dude you are wrong.

Just to add we have seen it happen...

listverse.com...
edit on 8-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Get all of the actual human fossils in one room and line them up in chronological order.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here is observable evidence of evolution. No faith required.

wikipedia

The E. coli long-term evolution experiment is an ongoing study in experimental evolution led by Richard Lenski that has been tracking genetic changes in 12 initially identical populations of asexual Escherichia coli bacteria since 24 February 1988. The populations reached the milestone of 50,000 generations in February 2010 and 60,000 in in April 2014.

Since the experiment's inception, Lenski and his colleagues have reported a wide array of genetic changes; some evolutionary adaptations have occurred in all 12 populations, while others have only appeared in one or a few populations. One particularly striking adaption was the evolution of a strain of E. coli that was able to use citric acid as a carbon source in an aerobic environment.

And I think the random asking people on the street format is a poor way to present information. (But i imagine you didn't make the video)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just because something happened long before this guy decided to ask this question doesn't disprove evolution. I'm not questioning Christianity, but someone could just as easily make a video asking random people if they could give evidence that Jesus died on the cross, to which the cameraman could retort, "But you don't KNOW anyone who was there to prove that?"

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Just goto this thread for your answers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tons and tons of evidence.

Plus did they ask a biologist? or anyone in the field or just people off the street?.
Also we have seen it real time...many times.

Why is it mostly the religious dismiss the evidence? does it destroy your faith to accept that every living thing on our planet is connected? is it so horrid that we share a common ancestor with other Apes?.
Sorry dude you are wrong.

Just to add we have seen it happen...

listverse.com...

You didn't even watch the video did you LOL.
Yes, yes they asked biologists.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Does it prove monkey to man evolution? Does it prove that mammals can magically morph into a new species given time? Where is the proof of that?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No they are not you can tell by the answers.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ignorance personified. ...
How many times do we have to repeat.

Monkey to man is rubbish we share a common ancestor.

how can you diss evolution when you don't understand the basics?.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So the missing link is irrelevant now? We don't need a missing link to prove the theory of evolution? Elaborate.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Yes no such thing as a missing link.
Also no I will not continue going over the same stuff in this thread.
Goto the thread in my first response and educate yourself.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The basics? The basics as far as I've been taught are that man used to be a different species. Now we are man. That is how we came about supposedly. Prove THAT to me. Prove that we used to be a different species but now we're not that species anymore, through a series of gradual changes over time.

Please, by all means.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Here's another one for you.

Fish

A species of fish can adapt in just three generations to survive a sharp change in temperature, researchers say. The study, which will appear in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B, is the fastest rate of evolution ever recorded in wild animals. "Our study is the first to experimentally show that certain species in the wild could adapt to climate change very rapidly," says lead researcher Rowan Barrett.

Every living thing does it.

Seriously, I really never thought evolution was that hard a concept to grasp.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 8-2-2015 by myselfaswell because: wordmanship

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That's convenient isn't it. Care to elaborate how you don't need the missing link anymore but it's still a fact that we evolved from 'nothing' so to speak. (I know it's not LITERALLY nothing, but you catch my drift.)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Here's another one for you.

Fish

A species of fish can adapt in just three generations to survive a sharp change in temperature, researchers say. The study, which will appear in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B, is the fastest rate of evolution ever recorded in wild animals. "Our study is the first to experimentally show that certain species in the wild could adapt to climate change very rapidly," says lead researcher Rowan Barrett.

Everything living thing does it.

Seriously, I really never thought evolution was that hard a concept to grasp.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

Yes but do they change into a different animal/species?
No? Well what does? And where is the proof?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Also no I will not continue going over the same stuff in this thread.
Goto the thread in my first response and educate yourself.

Oh it's a case of copping out now is it. I'm just supposed to accept that whatever is in that thread is true because you told me so. What a freaking cop out.

Evolutionists are a joke.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What if evolution is the materializing on-going thoughts of a living God?

Just one of the millions of what ifs that ought to tell people realization of science doesn't have to end belief in a God.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So when my science teacher TAUGHT me, ... in SCHOOL, that we evolved from Monkeys, he was wrong?

So what is right?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: Elton

Does it prove monkey to man evolution? Does it prove that mammals can magically morph into a new species given time? Where is the proof of that?

It proves that evolution exists and is measurable, I thought that was one of the video guy's questions.

I don't have a time machine and I imagine that is the only evidence that would convince you completely.

If you don't believe in the science it does not really affect me.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What of my granny had 2 wheels? Then she'd be a bicycle.

OP, just throw in the towel now. We all know you'll duck out of the thread and disengage with posters when challenged with empirical evidence.

I swear this forum is like Groundhog Day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join