It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Jordanian Pilot Was Captured, The Ugly Truth. Possible Theory?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I wish King Abdullah would come out and admit his mistake in trying to overthrow Assad.

This is the bane in this pitiful ME episode, the Arabs turning against Assad and helping the Jihadist and pretending that there is some thing called the Free Syrian Army

Kind Abdullah was actually helping the plot to destabilize Arab countries...
I quess he's self-destabilizing.

America must have promised him a rose garden
edit on 8-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Charlie, in principal I don't disagree with you. Everything should be evaluated on its own merit fair enough. However the u.s cannot reasonably be omnipresent and omnipotent yet too stupid to cover its tracks. There is an inherent contradiction. That's my personal opinion

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

No doubt the lapses do point to a faulty claim.

As I said I'm prone to believe they're not always involved...

Well...
Maybe by proxy due to Allied involvement...

Britain picks up the slack...
Then the US picks up the slack...
Then Saudi Arabia pick up the slack...
Then Israel pick up the slack...

That's probably the best answer to the mistakes that are made.

But even then, too elaborate...
With a couple other Superpowers and other very powerful Nations not Allied closely to the 4 above it would easily be exposed if it were the case.

Sometimes, evil s# just happens.

No need for a hidden hand.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DecoyTroy
a reply to: thesmokingman

Do you have any other links with the source material, or could you quote the source material in your post? I am unable to access the link you posted on my work computer, and I would really love to read it.

I do not. Again, this is conjecture from a source of this article writer. I however, believe that it could very well be the case. Sounds extremely plausible to me anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

The only issue I have with him being downed by his wingman is ...its not like there is major dog fighting going on up in the skies....so how could one be confused. Unless he was downed intentionally which opens up all kinds of theories.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
It's difficult to give any credence to the claims and it comes across as more of a speculative theory in the article.

That said, could ISIS bring an F-16 down with the weapons in their possession? I would doubt it, unless they have been handed such weapons by NATO. Maybe to use on Syrian jets?

If this was the case though, would the U.S run these sorties if they knew they had them?

So, maybe the Saudis or Israel have provided the means?

You are exactly right. I severely doubt ISIS would have these weapons. I doubted from the beginning that ISIS downed this jet.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Short in the weapons pylon, switch in the wrong place are two easy reasons it could happen. I posted three incidents in another thread where missiles were accidentally fired at another friendly, two during peacetime training, and once during Desert Storm, resulting in one shoot down and the other two suffering significant damage.

As someone else pointed out in the same thread there's even a pilot that shot himself down during a flight.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This conspiracy theory has less to offer than an ancient aliens episode.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

They have multiple types of MANPADS as well as vehicle mounted antiair systems. It would be difficult but not impossible for them to bring down an F-16.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You guys have got to be kidding me. I can't believe how many people are debating the merits of what is admittedly a MADE UP STORY.

Let's all make up our own stories and fairy tales and tell them to each other and pat ourselves on the back.

Who cares if it's true as long as it's what we want to hear?

Who needs truth when you can just make up whatever fits what you want to believe? Then you and the rest of your ilk can lie each other up until it becomes your truth.

I seriously want to vomit over how far some will go to make this the fault of the US and/or Israel.

Every single time some extremist murders innocent people the same cockroaches come crawling out of the wood work to tell us it was really the US/Israel behind it.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well, it wouldn't be the first time the US was involved with something less than honorable, but at the same time the US is not the only country who've been caught trying to make the ends justify the means and so forth.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
You guys have got to be kidding me. I can't believe how many people are debating the merits of what is admittedly a MADE UP STORY.

Let's all make up our own stories and fairy tales and tell them to each other and pat ourselves on the back.

Who needs truth when you can just make up whatever fits what you want to believe? Then you and the rest of your ilk can lie each other up until it becomes your truth.

I seriously want to vomit over how far some will go to make this the fault of the US and/or Israel.

Every single time some extremist murders innocent people the same cockroaches come crawling out of the wood work to tell us it was really the US/Israel behind it.

I see....So, you will just believe what the MSM reports that the wing man shot him down? Apparently you will just accept that as fact, according to your own thread here:www.abovetopsecret.com...
For one, I did not "make this up" just to fit what I believe. This was according to a source of whoever wrote the article. However, I do agree that it sounds a lot more plausible, especially with the US getting caught already supplying ISIS fighters not 2 - 3 months ago. So yeah, IN MY OPINION, this does make sense. Just because you dont agree, does not mean you have to come on here and start name calling. If you dont like it, you know where the door is. I will not tolerate you calling me or anyone else names for having an opinion that differs from your narrow point of view.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Ayep....and the opposite cockaroaches crawl out to dispute it.....meh....
Like I said the middle east could be literally paved with the agitprop bull# by now....three feet deep!
edit on 8-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It makes more sense than the US doing it but letting his wingman go. And making a weapons drop when they knew a Jordanian plane would be in the area to see them.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Lol , the agenda is strong with this one.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Has it occurred to you America doesn't need to fly a false flag, to meet its objectives?

That would depend on what the objectives are.

If you want to go into Iraq and bomb it to all hell, resulting in the death of a million Iraqis, then you're gonna need a very angry population to support you. Events like 9/11 and the London bombings in 2007 (false flags) were needed to meet the objective of getting our military into the Middle East and keeping it there. The London bombings came at a time that the support for Blair's war in Iraq was plummeting. After the bombings, the public was all for the war in Iraq again.

These events tend to numb people down a bit after a while, and that's why the evil of them has surpassed anything we've seen. Whatever it takes to get the people's attention. If you look at ISIS and the way they are portrayed to the public by the MSM, then you will notice a kind of Hollywood-style attraction in it. Now, if you turn it all around, and are able to see who's really at the helm here (hint: it's the most powerful nation in the world), then you won't be left with all sorts of question's that can't be answered. You see, we were programmed to think that the other guy is always the bad guy who needs to be destroyed. It's extremely difficult for most of us to imagine that WE might at some point be the bad guy, because that would mean that WE would have to be destroyed...

It's actually quite simple and the only scenario that really makes any sense.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
It's difficult to give any credence to the claims and it comes across as more of a speculative theory in the article.

That said, could ISIS bring an F-16 down with the weapons in their possession? I would doubt it, unless they have been handed such weapons by NATO. Maybe to use on Syrian jets?

If this was the case though, would the U.S run these sorties if they knew they had them?

So, maybe the Saudis or Israel have provided the means?
there have been reports of a lot of up to date manpads falling in ISIS' hands. Intelligence networks have been getting their panties in a twist about it. Now whether they were given to them or they were stolen from Syrian arms dumps is the big question. So yeah they do have that ability.

It is possible that he witnessed arms drops on to Kurdish lines and either got them mistaken or they went off course. It is also possible that he never saw anything at all. Or it's also possible he did see weapons being dropped although I doubt it because that sort of thing is handled in more discreet ways and there are various methods of carrying it out. I'm not trying to turn this into a Israel hate thread but I did read they had shot down a Syrian aircraft with a patriot missile and that's also another possibility. Highly doubt that one though. Who knows.
edit on 4521642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It makes more sense than the US doing it but letting his wingman go. And making a weapons drop when they knew a Jordanian plane would be in the area to see them.
what he said.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Because we are in some capacity. In regards to ISIS though my guess is this isn't true. However we did give the Syrian rebels weapons and many of those weapons and fighters went on to ISIS.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Short in the weapons pylon, switch in the wrong place are two easy reasons it could happen. I posted three incidents in another thread where missiles were accidentally fired at another friendly, two during peacetime training, and once during Desert Storm, resulting in one shoot down and the other two suffering significant damage.

A short in the weapons pylon, or a switch in the wrong place huh? Now that seems like reaching. Now as to your other examples, I could counter you with the many known examples of US false flags, so I guess we are back to a zero sum game.

What makes the least amount of sense to me is the wingman shooting the pilot down, when they have no air to air threats to engage.

Op, I remembered hearing about the weapons air drops that were captured by Isis a few months ago, I couldn't help but think how flimsy an excuse that was. I mean really, why would they air drop weapons even if there was a small chance of them being intercepted. The whole Isis narrative from the beginning has been like a bad Brian Williams bed time story. Man people are gullible!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join