It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Jordanian Pilot Was Captured, The Ugly Truth. Possible Theory?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: wmd_2008

Without conspiracy theorists all you would have is nobody to think outside of the box for you.

We really should replace "theorist" with "speculator" a lot of times. "Theory" implies that it can be tested, or that it is based upon some actual verified observation. A thread like this is just speculation. And that is not at all intended to be a shot at anyone.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

This whole senario has been policy change from back in 2007 ...a redirection on completely destabilising the ME...

Also trusting just western media outlets is not some I really prefer to rely on as accurate so one should be checking all sources...also because of what stories previously may have been present by a media source does not discount the all stories as false as then EVERY media outlet would be absolutely in trouble and should be discounted then.

All newspapers have produced stories at some point bordering on the absurd.

To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda

The new yorker

Just dismissing a source without reading the content is really a very dismissive approach IMHO

Even David Icke gleams out nuggets of truth...I do not trust MSM....sources...as they have been proven over and over to twist the truth for their owners...so please show me ANY non biased media source...but you have to read all sides to get to the truth...I was informed by my masonic father many years ago....don't watch the news for what's in it....but watch for what's not in it to fully understand the truth.

If you chose not to believe the USA/Israel/Saudi Arabia are capable of creating such mass deception...then that is your choice....but IMHO it has been shown how deceitful they can be over and over.
edit on 032828p://f26Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

It has nothing to do with whether they are capable of it. It fails both the logic and smell test.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

The source behind everything you posted (including the report "ignored" by the mainstream media) is... Iran's own FARS news agency.

1. hahahahahahahahahahahahah
2. Fars is famous for re-printing stories from THE ONION as fact.
3. Published a story about a time machine built by an Iranian scientist.
4. Claimed that US foreign policy is dictated by tall white aliens.

Sources. Vet them.

There is always some truth in these stories ...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Just wondering why it fails logic...create a hired mercenary force to be utterly in humane and derisive ...making its own brothers and sisters hating it...where you end up Muslim killing Muslim...in which through this division trigger fighting...then come in a the saving force clean up said mess....the SOR expands gaining vast control over all the oil producing...there fore securing the US dollar and in return the State Of Rothschild's maintain absolute control over world banking...seems like a good proposition to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm talking about this particular story. They're going to hire mercenaries, but then drop them weapons from a marked US aircraft, knowing Jordanian fighters are in the area, then shoot down an allied aircraft, leaving his wingman alone, despite him having heard the radio call from his flight lead, and probably seeing the exact same thing his flight lead saw.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Either scenario doesn't pass the sniff test, and one of them has to be the truth. You can throw occam's razor right out the window on this one.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I read this thread yesterday and it seemed plausible. Then I wondered to myself, 'The pilot seemed like a stoic badass who didn't seem too fazed by the fate that awaited him and if he was that badass and knew of these weapon drops, then he should have been telling the camera what he knew in a last ditch attempt to get word out.'

Today I saw this article : www.nzherald.co.nz... which says that he may well have been sedated. Seems odd to sedate someone you're about to kill and have in a cage right? Maybe it was so he wouldn't yell out at the camera and expose the truth. Hmm..

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Just because you don't like a narrative doesn't mean that it doesn't pass the sniff test.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ragsntatters

It's been speculated that most of the victims were sedated before being executed. They're easier to handle that way.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

What narrative, all we have is speculation thanks to Jordan who wants to keep mum until the "official report" is finished.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

And that speculation makes a hell of a lot more sense than this one.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi

originally posted by: abe froman

The source behind everything you posted (including the report "ignored" by the mainstream media) is... Iran's own FARS news agency.

1. hahahahahahahahahahahahah
2. Fars is famous for re-printing stories from THE ONION as fact.
3. Published a story about a time machine built by an Iranian scientist.
4. Claimed that US foreign policy is dictated by tall white aliens.

Sources. Vet them.

There is always some truth in these stories ...

Are you saying that there is always some truth in stories printed by The Onion? Because, you know, there really isn't. Just saying...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

At this point, anyone who is captured, or will be captured by ISIS must know that the orange suit and the masked dude standing by you with the camera means that you are going to be executed. So why just stand there and give them the glorified propaganda video? Why don't they fight and make ISIS kill them in a manner that won't give them the video footage?

Either those videos are staged or the victims are sedated. I wondered why the pilot didn't try to lift that cage up. Why don't the guys on their knees elbow that masked coward in the jimmies.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

Because it's a lot easier to handle them if they're drugged. You lose your propaganda if you have to shoot or stab someone because they started fighting. There has been talk that they're drugged first for a long time, based on video analysis.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join