It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Jordanian Pilot Was Captured, The Ugly Truth. Possible Theory?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

But I have a hard time believing that members of our own military would be involved in this and it not leak out in a major way. Not everyone would be so on board with it as to agree 100% with the mission. Plus the amount of people in the government that would have to know. The more people added to the list of have to knows, the less likely it will stay secret for long.

You would think, but look at how long the military kept Brian Williams lies, there were probably dozens of people that knew he was lying but it took ten years to come out. Even after Brian apologized there was the pilot trying to take the heat off of him by saying that they took small arms fire. There is much more at stake here, so I think the military would keep the secrets.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

The source behind everything you posted (including the report "ignored" by the mainstream media) is... Iran's own FARS news agency.

1. hahahahahahahahahahahahah
2. Fars is famous for re-printing stories from THE ONION as fact.
3. Published a story about a time machine built by an Iranian scientist.
4. Claimed that US foreign policy is dictated by tall white aliens.

Sources. Vet them.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Well, we do not need to discuss why one cannot prove a negative, do we?

I, for one, find it awfully funny how omnipotent and all-knowing our govt is credited with. I have had dealings with our fed in several different capacities and, frankly, my feel is the whole omnipotent and all-knowing thing is vastly, hugely wrong. The exact opposite is true.

We cannot keep secrets (name one tech that was not stolen in part or in whole by another country) to save our lives... our federal govt is a bureacratic mess. Consider what you know re: cia and fbi and nsa... they are equally mired in the politics and bureaucracy to a degree that has to significantly affect their effectiveness.

I will not go so far as say that we cannot accomplish a mission or some play on foreign ground, but I would think, based o what I have seen, that a single success is the exception and not the norm.

Our govt does just a few things really well: We blow stuff up really well. We waste massive amounts of taxpayer money really well. We create red tape and outright stupid bureaucratic nonsense really well.

Does this mean that our govt cannot pull off false flag operations etc? No...but my confidence is not high that they could pull it off and leave a vacuum of evidence or wagging tongues afterwards.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
nah, sounds like nonsense to me, if the U.S. is air dropping weapons and material to ISIS they aren`t doing it in planes that have U.S. markings on them.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Depends on the negative really.

But in this case you get the benefit of the doubt.

Until I can think up a decent rebuttal

name one tech that was not stolen in part or in whole by another country

I'd have to know every single piece of Tech created...
Including for example, whatever the hell happens at Area 51...

So I'm sure some of those secrets remain.

I've no doubt that mistakes are made and Governments are not infallible...

But it's fair to say, depending on the scale of the Op and it's importance to the Bigger Picture...
I'd guess that there is a variation in overall competence.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I am intrigued by area 51...true enough, but frankly I just don't automatically buy into the whole culture surrounding it. I need a bit more than a few semi legit players making wild claims and a whole boatload load of laughably discredited people parroting the same and more.

Nukes...gone. Stealth...gone. Any and all computer tech... gone. Heck, the chinese have their own version of the f-35 now. Including even the cockpit electronics. The more people involved the more likely a secret is no longer a secret. It is only a question of time... except the chineses seem rather adept at ferreting out our secrets pretty quickly.

There is a famous saying (forget who to credit with it, though) that states one person can hold a secret, but 2 cannot lol. While I am relatively certain that is an exageration, I am pretty sure you get the point.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The sources that have reported the U.S. providing weapons to ISIS are Iranian and Iraqi. Obviously with the U.S. being engaged in a low grade war in Iraq for over a decade, I am sure there are U.S. military weapons all over the place. Since ISIS started in Iraq, I am pretty sure ISIS must have obtained some of these weapons. Doesn't it sound more plausible that Iraq soldiers either became ISIS fighters and took their U.S. provided weapons with them or ISIS purchased them from unscrupulous Iraqi military personnel. To cover up their incompetence, the Iraqi's reported the U.S. gave the weapons to ISIS. Iran who hates the U.S. decides to reiterate the story to make its hated enemy look like the scourge of the earth.

That is much more plausible than the U.S. air dropping weapons to ISIS. I would like to think we learned our lesson after arming the mujahideen in Afghanistan. But, perhaps not, we did fight in Iraq....

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dougie6665

Actually, ISIS moved into Iraq out of Syria.

However, the Iraqi soldiers tended to drop weapons, uniforms etc etc just prior to the arrival of ISIS so ISIS wound up with many US supplied weapons via the cowardly Iraqi army. From what I understand, at one point they had a few tanks even, though I cannot confirm that. I know for a fact they had a number of humvees and other vehicles "supplied" by the Iraqi army.

Reports of the US dropping weapons to ISIS is just ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The handgranades in the Video are german ones Model DM41 means deutsches Modell 41.
It really could have been an accidental drop. Because as fart as i know the Kurds are getting german supplies.

DM41

German text: Accidental drop to islamic state at Kobane
twitter.com...

edit on 8/2/15 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/2/15 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677
I thought ISIS originated out of the terrorist group formed by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi who was a Jordanian fighting in Iraq and was originally part of Al-qaeda but gradually became something separate. They have clearly operated on both sides of the border. If I am wrong, that was my understanding.

In any case, thank you for otherwise agreeing. The U.S. has done some dumb stuff along the way. But, not this.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I cannot get away from the idea that ISIS is something of a media weapon because of its shocking and beastly behaviour.

Their actions are shown to us as being so bass and disgusting that they seem constructed to push ouir thinking down certain channels.

What really gets me is why should the USA and my government want Assad deposed? It has to be do that pipeline that skirts round the back of Israel from Iran. We know Israel hates Iran and should also hate ISIS but its peculiarly quiet on that front, yet ISIS is in the country next foor to Israel's borders. So why is Israel purely focussed on Iran with such a supposedly terrible threat on its own doorstep - unless its funding and arming ISIS and we know one of its leaders actually lives in Tel Aviv as was shown on another thread here. I small a rat and its got Israel, USA and other Western countries flag on its back.

I would point out that the pipeline to Europe supplying energy is needed and would actually benefit Europeans, so I can't see why those governments are not wanting it and urging the USA to mind its own business. This all stinks and its made worse by the morally disgusting behaviour or the sacrifice of the dead and poor civilians trapped away from their homes in the freezing weather.

I honestly never thought that we would still be so barbaric as a species in 2015.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman
I have a hard time believing that repeated missed weapon drops, and Syrian rebels reporting ineffectual US bombings of isis, are a coincidence.

Not to mention Israeli hospitals treating ISIS fighters and bombing Iranians but not ISIS. It requires a suspension of disbelief.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I see...I was just referring to them entering Iraq from Syria. I did not realize you were talking about the actual origination of the group from an organizational aspect. I don't think I said that right. Hope you get what I mean.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
I get what you are saying, but there is another way to look at all that.

One is that ISIS is using the Media for their own puposes. Surely that was almost destined to happen at some point.

Why would the US want Assad deposed? Good question, although I could come up with a couple of reasons... Reasons that just do not reach sufficient levels to justify meddling in what was a stable country in the region.

Regarding Israel's silence? That seems, to me anyway, to be self-evident. ISIS is attacking other Arab countries and has not, at least yet, tried their hand with Israel. You have to admit that attacking Israel is extremely different than attacking a weakened Syria or an incompetent and divided Iraq.

If you ask me, when you toss in the hostage money and mainly the oil money, the leadership of ISIS are more focused on money. The extremist Islam thing is just a means to an end (getting rich). Extremist Islam makes for great recruiting if one is more concerned about getting rich from oil income that is not yours. You need an army to take it....

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I want sources. I want to see who's saying what about this incident. If there is evidence that the US is not only dropping off weapons to the very group it calls it's enemy, I want to see it. I also wanna see the evidence that says they engaged the Jordanian pilot and left him to those animals that call themselves ISIS. Seriously though. If this sort of thing is happening, our nation MUST rise up against it. Speak up. Ignore those who call you crazy, or a conspiracy theorist. IF you have SOLID evidence, PRESENT IT TO THE PUBLIC AT LARGE. I'll be damned if my country keeps a blind eye to such a thing. Period. I don't even know who to believe anymore damnit!!! RISE UP.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Why is it of popular opinion here to believe that America is directly involved, complicit omnipotent,omnipresent, in all Ill and negative world acts? You just swallow conjecture and say yea, sounds right to me. I don't argue America has chosen strategy over moral compass but still sells moral obligation. I am arguing its rediculous to believe Americas direct responsibility for everything wrong in the world.

Couldn't agree more. There is no thought in posts like this around here anymore. America controls EVERYTHING, lol, and is to blame for EVERYTHING. It's sad, lazy, and inaccurate. It's what drags this site down bit by bit every single day...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

I am intrigued by area 51...true enough, but frankly I just don't automatically buy into the whole culture surrounding it. I need a bit more than a few semi legit players making wild claims and a whole boatload load of laughably discredited people parroting the same and more.

Nukes...gone. Stealth...gone. Any and all computer tech... gone. Heck, the chinese have their own version of the f-35 now. Including even the cockpit electronics. The more people involved the more likely a secret is no longer a secret. It is only a question of time... except the chineses seem rather adept at ferreting out our secrets pretty quickly.

There is a famous saying (forget who to credit with it, though) that states one person can hold a secret, but 2 cannot lol. While I am relatively certain that is an exageration, I am pretty sure you get the point.

Pretty sure you were thinking of "Three people can keep a secret. But only if two of them are dead."

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

LOL nice one

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well you can never say that conspiracy theorists have under active imaginations that's for certain !!!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Without conspiracy theorists all you would have is nobody to think outside of the box for you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join