It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important -- how to in 10 sec shut up a ProVaccine person

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

How to, in 3 seconds, refute ignorant anti vaxxer BS..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't see how that Jabber jibber by Vaccinazis refutes the notion that the "herd immunity" thing is a big load of next level BS, especially when it is sparked by this current measles outbreak.

According to the CDC the MMR vaccine is almost a 100% effective after two doses.

What are Jabbers afraid of?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IPityTheFools

Viruses mutate, allowing one such as measles a free run could easily see it become far more deadly and one there's no vaccine for.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
This?
www.bloomberg.com...
You mean the samples from Baxter which were made into vaccines and then tested?
The one for labs only and not for human use?
It's a little bit different from sending vaccines out for distribution isn't it?

Don't use hyperbole, it just weakens your argument.

After the story broke MSM jumped to give a cover story how they were not doses ready for human injection

Bloomberg is a parrot that should have died

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Thread title: Important -- how to in 10 sec shut up a ProVaccine person

Thread score: FAIL

lol!!

Yeah that's why it got so many stars and flags

I am so sorry you won't be able to risk my kid when it comes to Autism

I am so sorry

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I do think vaccines work, and they are effective (though we never know the exact efficacy rate, or if it works at all without lab tests.) So in a way they are a gamble, along with the potential damaging side effects.

I do not agree with injection-based vaccines. They completely bypass the body's natural immune system which can cause some very bad side effects as the body goes into a panic dealing with the foreign invasion of adjuvants, attenuated virii, and whatever else is in the suspension.

It makes me wonder if the people totally against vaccines would be more open if the vaccine were oral pills or aerosol based instead of injection.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I have explained twice in the thread why autism appears to be on the rjse but you have ignored it.
So again refute my points.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: deadeyedick

Hi Dick.

So why would Pharma do that? they don't want us to die...then they wouldn't have anyone to sell too.
Or is it you wanting to do that?.

Cya Dick.

Good question on why big pharma would knowingly sell tainted medicine. Money seems like the motivation to me.

Recently unearthed documents show that the drug company Bayer sold millions of dollars worth of an injectable blood-clotting medicine -- Factor VIII concentrate, intended for hemophiliacs -- to Asian, Latin American, and some European countries in the mid-1980s, although they knew that it was tainted with AIDS.

Bayer Sells AIDS-Infected Drug Banned in U.S. in Europe, Asia

As many as 36 children were reported to have died excruciating deaths last night after receiving tainted measles vaccines under a UN-sponsored programme in the rebel-held north of Syria.

Dozens of children feared dead after being injected with 'tainted’ measles vaccine in Syria

More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963 when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40; it has been estimated that 10–30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of vaccine.

web.archive.org...://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/updates/archive/polio_and_cancer_factsheet.htm
www.cdc.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Cancer, Simian Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine Fact Sheet

As reported to ECDC by Belgian authorities, on 2 September 2014, following a human error, 45 litres of concentrated live polio virus solution were released into the environment by the pharmaceutical company, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), in Rixensart city, Belgium.

The accidental release of 45 litres of concentrated live polio virus solution into the environment - Belgium

Baxter flu vaccines contaminated with H5N1 (the human form of avian flu) were received by labs in the Czech Republic, Germany and Slovenia. Initially, Baxter refused to reveal how the vaccines were contaminated with H5N1, invoking “trade secrets.” After increased pressure, they then claimed that pure H5N1 batches were sent by accident.

Were Tainted Vaccines a Conspiracy to Provoke a Pandemic?

Anyways, I'm sure there's more out there.. this was just after some quick searches.
edit on 9-2-2015 by Philippines because: web.archive CDC link doesn't parse correctly

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Philippines
I do think vaccines work, and they are effective (though we never know the exact efficacy rate, or if it works at all without lab tests.) So in a way they are a gamble, along with the potential damaging side effects.

I do not agree with injection-based vaccines. They completely bypass the body's natural immune system which can cause some very bad side effects as the body goes into a panic dealing with the foreign invasion of adjuvants, attenuated virii, and whatever else is in the suspension.

It makes me wonder if the people totally against vaccines would be more open if the vaccine were oral pills or aerosol based instead of injection.

Can you explain how injections "completely bypass the body's natural immune system" please?
Before that, have you ever had a cut or a scratch?
Think about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

But you will risk your kid with many avoidable illnesses.

One simple question has vaccines saved millions of people yes or no?.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: Philippines

Can you explain how injections "completely bypass the body's natural immune system" please?
Before that, have you ever had a cut or a scratch?
Think about it.

Yes, and you're right... it's not a total bypass of the immune system, but a cut or scratch does not inject ~1ml of vaccine fluids directly into your bloodstream. People tend to have positive blood pressure that keeps blood moving out of the body until it clots to heal itself. Yes I know tetanus will probably be a response, but again.. I am not against vaccines, I would rather they be oral/aerial than injection.

The body's immune system primarily defends against infections via the GI tract and respiratory system -- through what people eat and breathe. The body's immune system is evolved and adapted to fight bacteria/virii the conventional way through the respiratory/digestive system. A cut with infection is likely to happen, but thankfully there are antibiotics for that. The body has not evolved/adapted to receive ~1ml of adjuvants and attenuated virii. It can cause a cytokine storm or worse, and since everyone's body is different, a one-size-fits-all approach doesn't seem proper for injection based vaccines.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
There is also the sarcastic argumentation method :

Encouraging an Informed Polity : I'm an anti-braker

I’m an Anti-Braker

Guys, I wanted to let you know about a personal decision I recently made. I don’t really feel like discussing it, but I want to put my position out there. Please be respectful. This is a really long post, but please read the whole thing.

I’m taking the brakes off my car. This isn’t a rash decision, so please listen up.

A few weeks ago I saw a car accident - two people went through an intersection at the same time. Both slammed on their brakes at the same time and collided. Fortunately no one was seriously injured.

But then it occurred to me - if they had just gone through the intersection, they wouldn’t have collided. The brakes CAUSED the accident!

So, I decided to do my own research and what I found was *staggering*: Hundreds of people every year are seriously injured by unnecessary braking. One time, I was driving in the snow and I just lightly tapped my brakes and it caused my car to COMPLETELY LOSE CONTROL. My brakes could have very easily gotten me killed. Even more astoundingly is how often brake pads will warp and distort rotors, causing bumpy rides and squeaky wheels.

And you know what? I also found that decades ago brakes weren’t even used! People would control their vehicle’s speed with downshifting and engine braking. Maybe it’s just coincidence, but back when engine braking was used there were almost no automotive fatalities. There were NEVER brake caused car accidents.

After doing some more digging, I found a nefarious plot - Mechanics: The very people who we trust to work on and care for our cars - get PAID to install and change brakes! You might THINK they care about our safety, or our cars - but they’re just in it for the $49.99 brake pad installations.

So I talked to my Mechanic about taking the brakes off my car and I was disgusted by how poorly he treated me. He accused me of being ignorant, when I was the one that looked up how much rotational torque brakes can put on your rotors. He didn’t even know how much torque a rotor can take before being warped!!! He said “rotors are designed to be compressed, that it isn’t actually a problem” just completely dismissing me.

Then he had the NERVE to say that my personal choice had consequences, that I would affect everyone around me. Well I’ve had it with him, I’m looking for a new mechanic. The problem is that so many mechanics are bought and paid by the automotive industry that ALL of them are insistent about my car having brakes. Most of them won’t even look at my car for other reasons, saying that a brakeless car could cause damage to their shop and other cars. What a bunch of bull#, they just don’t like those who believe in alternative braking techniques.

Now of course big government is getting involved, saying that I *MUST* have brakes. That this isn’t just about me, and that I could hurt people. What happened to personal freedom? What happened to liberty?

So all I’m saying is, do your research. Don’t just listen to the NTSB and big automotive. I made a personal decision for my family, we just said no to brakes. We’ll be using natural remedies like Gravity, and putting our feet on the ground to stop. After all, if that was good enough for me when I was on my bike as a kid, it’s good enough for my children in my car.

Please keep the comments respectful!

Legal Disclaimer: I am not a mechanic and should not be considered a valid source of information for automotive inquiries.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

But you will risk your kid with many avoidable illnesses.

One simple question has vaccines saved millions of people yes or no?.

Do you know what 1 in 70-80 ending up with Autism means

Do you know how many people world wide that is

You want to talk BS and I am not interested in another one of yours HuRaa USA USA

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I have explained twice in the thread why autism appears to be on the rjse but you have ignored it.
So again refute my points.

You think I didn't notice your style of discussion on ATS

HooRaa USA USA USA

Why spend time with ya son

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Are you aware than western medicine is relatively new? and that oriental medicine has been used for at least 2,000 years. further more, are you also aware that almost 80% of the pharma pills you take are base of compounds found freely in nature?

That shows the myopic vision you have...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

I see, so what you are saying is that the ingredients that CDC has for each vaccine is Wrong? www.cdc.gov...

So let me see do I believe you, or I believe the website that is telling me whats used in the vaccine (They even have it at the front page, so you don't have to read too much)

Secondly because you body produces the chemical does not mean that a higher concentration could not be harmful or lethal, example CO2. But forget about all that, how about the 27,000 cases of adverse effects that no one is talking about?

You have demonstrated very clearly Your Bias view in favor of Pharma., congrats, further more I will not expend any more time proving you wrong, have a great day.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

Do you know what 1 in 70-80 ending up with Autism means

Do you know how many people world wide that is

Yes it means ~1.5% of the cases. And as you can see in this study this is perfectly in line with the average statistics of ASD within the overall population regardless of any vaccination ... So your point is ?

I find personally this study should also be considered if you are after factors that may cause autism :
Circumcision carried out before age of 5 'can increase risk of autism by 46%'

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Awesome, but I'll add this, how about if I can prove that the vaccines were responsible for my child getting sick, and having a condition that will affect him/her the rest of their lives, the pharma will receive the appropriate prison sentence negligence?

Ohh, that's right I can't sue Pharma...
edit on 10-2-2015 by yuniorsan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Philippines

I'll be more open, if a third party (Not government, not Pharma) would do a real study of the side effects of the vaccination. Why is no one talking about the 27,000 cases of adverse effects. As a CRA I can't even comprehend how with 27,000 cases of adverse effects no one has done anything in a matter of investigation.

As I explained in my post I'm in favor of vaccination but against the current schedule and lack of transparency due to the fact that pharma is not accountable by their mistakes.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I hope for your kid's sake you are just trolling.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Philippines

Thank You... and that's basically the reason for been cautious about vaccination.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join