It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important -- how to in 10 sec shut up a ProVaccine person

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Ahaha

It is your job to know ????

Just like all those doctors who vaccinate kids and give them 1 in 70-80 Autism

They also KNOW their stuff ??

Too funny, ATS is a true Merican site, you guys are killing it in critical thinking

Why I don't know whether to laugh or cry
edit on 10-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
Home schooling only teaches a child what the parent wants the child to learn.

As opposed to state teaching the kid what state wants them to know

That killing for false pretext is ok

That 9/11 was done by just bunch of terrorists

And so much more

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

I would explain it slowly but I fear you still wouldn't understand.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Where do you get your 1 in 80 number

Link already posted earlier in thread

Thread is long but do your work if you want to know the truth

OR

Would you believe that it would be so much faster to google stats for autism

One papers even gives it as 1 in 68 now
edit on 10-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

And let me guess

Stats going from 1 in 5000 to 1 in 68 is only due to "better diagnosing"

Face palm

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

yes and the fact that the autistic spectrum has grown to include more people who were diagnosed originally as such conditions as schizophrenia or just plain retardation.
Four times I have explaoned this and you still don't understand it...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The stats are growing very smoothly and not in big jumps like when groups of data join

Growing as we speak

None of what you say passes the common sense or logic

But I do commend you for trying, how else are you supposed to learn

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Why is ATS still giving this idiotic thread front-page real estate? The rantings of a moron with no notion of logic for 20 pages, being corrected by others ad nauseum, general bickering and arguing; this is one of the most important discussions going right now?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mulder85

You are thinking about it the wrong way.

It is precisely because it is rantings with no notion of logic that people should see it.

That's why I flagged it.

Once the thread fades into obscurity I will go back and unflag it.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You do know that people have to be assessed again don't you.
Oh no point iagree with the poster above.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

It is 21 pages deep and you are here, and people are posting about how they do not like it and you are asking why it is appearing on a traffic driven site ??

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
OP, maybe I missed it but I still haven't seen your sources for your figures even though people keep asking? Everything that I can find simply says up to 1 in 68 children are diagnosed with autism, they make no reference to vaccines. Where are you getting your figures from?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

A place that doesn't see much sunlight.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

No idea personally.
Any other suggestion than a facepalm to back your claim ?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Also care to explain why Autism effects more males than females?.
Does this mean females are immune to the vaccines that cause it?.
Surely If vaccines do cause autism we would see similar rates eh?.
edit on 11-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well you are wrong on that, if they were completely safe, CDC would not have front page a disclaimer of some of the ingredients and the issues with them. Also, go ahead and tell those 36 families, that vaccines are completely safe. But I guess that's too much for you to research... What does tainted measles have to do? Everything, that's the whole reason I do not vaccinate because I'm not comfortable with pumping a new born with a whole bunch of ingredients that will shock her system. Why is no one talking about the 25,000 adverse effects cases, that are being recorded?

So don't tell me that I should just listen to the doctors and not do my research, because pharmas record regarding the use of deadly medications is not very good: baycol, Propoxyphene, Duract, Alosetron, Troglitazone, just to name a few.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Have you heard of free will? you can always select another story...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuniorsan

Well you are wrong on that, if they were completely safe, CDC would not have front page a disclaimer of some of the ingredients and the issues with them. Also, go ahead and tell those 36 families, that vaccines are completely safe. But I guess that's too much for you to research... What does tainted measles have to do? Everything, that's the whole reason I do not vaccinate because I'm not comfortable with pumping a new born with a whole bunch of ingredients that will shock her system. Why is no one talking about the 25,000 adverse effects cases, that are being recorded?

First off, by the nature of evolution and that not everyone shares the same genetics of course some people will have an adverse effect to it, but that is the case for EVERYTHING. There is nothing on the planet that you can imbibe that SOMEONE won't have a negative reaction to. That doesn't mean that vaccines are unsafe

And no, tainted medicine is irrelevant to the discussion. Especially when the medicine is in Syria (the case didn't even happen stateside...). If I posted a story about a bunch of people having adverse effects to a tainted supply of penicillin, would that mean to you that penicillin is bad? No. Well it shouldn't at least. All it says is that some unscrupulous pharmaceutical manufacturer cut some corners during the manufacturing process.

So don't tell me that I should just listen to the doctors and not do my research, because pharmas record regarding the use of deadly medications is not very good: baycol, Propoxyphene, Duract, Alosetron, Troglitazone, just to name a few.

I don't recall telling you to do anything. But it would help if you were honest about the research you were conducting instead of trying to extrapolate isolated incidents into general problems.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The why force for everyone to take it, if there is a chance that someone will have an adverse reaction to it. why chastise people that are concern with their family health?

It is relevant, just because it happen in Syria it doesn't mean that it could not happen anywhere, the fact is, that we are willingly introducing chemicals in our body, with no so much as a blink of the eye.

Honest, about the medicine that kills people, and just after a bunch of deaths they were taken out of the market? It must be too early but I don't find anything dishonest in pointing out that big pharma makes a lot of mistakes, and only a conditioned person will believe blindly in what they say without even questioning what the ingredients are.

So let let me help you on this...

Big Pharma is constantly making mistakes and damaging people (Accountable) , Big Pharma makes Vaccines (No Accountable) you will have to excuse me if I'm a little paranoid of what I put into my child.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuniorsan
a reply to: Prezbo369
I think that you just don't read the whole post... which part of the FACT that the WHO and NIH have done studies showing that acupuncture is more effective than western medicine and placebo in over 100 conditions don't you understand?

Care to name those 100 conditions that acupuncture can treat for effectively than prescribed medicines? or a link to those studies showing as much?

Understand this, Doctors can only cure... But only the body is able to heal.

Yes, doctors can only cure, and treat, allowing the body to heal. Your tiger penis soup medicine only plays into peoples ignorance, and so do you.

Keep taking baycol, Propoxyphene, Duract, Alosetron, and a big dose of Troglitazone... and call your doctor in the morning...

Or a tiger's penis?

Tell us the truth you work for pfizer.

Lol and I bet you think you work for nature or something contrived like that, right?

Let me be with my safe placebo effect, which regardless of being placebo or not, is getting the job done.

I would've if you didn't enter the thread spreading nonsense and ignorance and referring to yourself asthough you're an authority on medicine and medical treatments....

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join