It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important -- how to in 10 sec shut up a ProVaccine person

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Fine with me, except then when natural disasters or war breaks out, there's nowhere to protect the reasonable population.

How about this: leper colony style isolation. No access to public systems at all. Good luck.

Ya because *thats* what the fema camps are for

You're cute

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I was going to reply to a couple of posters in this thread, but I figure why bother? As I've stated before, I'm pretty certain that the pro forced vaccine crowd will win this one eventually. Once again, the American people will give up their liberty for the promise of security, because that's what we do. Like Patrick Henry said, "Take away other people's liberty, because I'm afraid of dying" or something like that.

But before I go, there are two points I'd like to clear up.

First, unvaccinated does not equal infected. An unvaccinated person without measles is no more dangerous than a vaccinated person without measles, and a vaccinated person with measles is just as dangerous as an unvaccinated person with measles. I don't think it's right to treat an unvaccinated person without measles any differently than a vaccinated person without measles. Now, I personally think that a business owner has the right to run their business as they choose, including refusing to do business with whomever they choose. But I would think that all the people that would force a bakery to make a gay wedding cake would be just as supportive when it comes to forcing businesses to deal with uninfected, unvaccinated people.

Second, people that choose not to get a vaccine aren't doing it in hopes of measles, or any other disease. Regardless of your disdain for these people, no one is trying to become the next Typhoid Mary. Just like you, if they see someone with measles, they avoid those people. Just like you, they chose to vaccinate or not based on the information available to them, their ability to assess that information, and their personal beliefs. They may have had more or less information available, they may have been better or worse at understanding that information, and they may have different world views or belief systems than yours. But they didn't make their decision in hopes of catching measles. Now if you want to sue them or place any other financial or social penalty on them, I feel your pain. I'd like to sue every stupid SOB who thought that forcing people to buy insurance would lower insurance rates. I'd like to ship every coward willing to trade freedom for security to some far away land where they will never have to worry about thinking for themselves again.

Anyway, I wish you all well. May the drugs that the government forces on your descendants be beneficial.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: yuniorsan
My child is 2 an we no longer vaccinate her, her reactions to Vaccination was 0 due to the fact that we space the vaccination and that we let the immune system grow before putting it for stress.

I fully agree with that. Our children are overdosed with vaccines, I'm not saying they are useless but they are abused.
Great post, don't mind the haters.

In fact, for a forum like ATS I'm mezmerized by the number of people agreeing with big pharma and the number of people that are against pro-choice.

This phenomenon is puzzling indeed, perhaps it is a side effect of conditioned defense of socialized healthcare?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Once again, the American people will give up their liberty for the promise of security, because that's what we do.

Rather like seat belts?

Or - like, if you don't want to EVER have jury duty, you can do one of two things: NOT register to vote (thereby giving up your RIGHT to vote) -- or -- commit a felony which TAKES AWAY your civil liberties/right to vote, bear arms, etc.

See that's the thing with driving laws - you can decide NOT to get insurance or a license, but then - IF YOU DRIVE ANYWAY, and someone gets hurt - YOU are held responsible for the damage to other people. It can change your life as you know it forever if you, in your uninsured 1972 VW bus - ram into a Maserati - and kill both the driver and passenger - well -

or, you can decide NOT to vaccinate yourself or your kids, or NOT use condoms while sleeping with HIV infected people, or NOT to have a license and insurance, and instead drive your kids (and what the hell - take the neighborhood kids, too - even do regular Field Trips!) to infection parties while you are unbuckled and they are not in car-seats or wearing seat belts -
and then, if 100 people get infected by YOU or YOUR KIDS.....AND you have a wreck on the way - (which then, because you are all infected, spreads to EVERYONE in the vicinity even after you are dead)....

again, well -

you pay the penalty. AND SO DO YOUR KIDS.

A motorcyclist who does not wear a helmet is risking ONLY his own life. If he runs over a pedestrian while not wearing a helmet, then I don't think his liability would have anything to do with his NOT wearing a helmet - it would be that he hurt someone else while 'exercising his right' - and if, instead, he DIES, people can say -
"ah, well - he should have been wearing a helmet."

So - if you choose not to vaccinate, and your kid gets sick because of that decision - do you think you have a right to take him to a hospital?
WHY SHOULD YOU?

edit on 2/9/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
gha - this is directed at greencmp, and TheMediator

Socialized health care WORKS. And SO DO VACCINATIONS. I am pro-choice, and pro-vaccinations. I am not bothered by religious 'threats of hell' - I am concerned about the future generations being wiped out by idiot policies that refute SCIENCE and PROVEN SYSTEMS where health care is universal. Unwanted babies are not needed in this world.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

lol!! So - you're saying that non-vaxers are being cheered on by people who want to put them in FEMA camps?

If they don't want to play by the rules of a huge society, then they should be ostracized. Now - if there is a new smallpox or polio or measles pandemic, I will HAPPILY go to somewhere that those people are NOT ALLOWED TO BE.

Have you people ever seen "The Andromeda Strain"?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: Pardon?

I had a lengthy reply but then noticed you are from the UK. No offense to Brits but you have been under the boot heel of oppressive government for so long the thought of going against accepted norms has been "bred out" of you. You have allowed the Govt to remove your ability to combat its tyranny through legislation. Reminds me of Arthur Dent in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy " I'm British , We know how to queue" . Yes this is an ad hom and you can say it negates my stance etc but in the end I don't really care. You have the "high ground" of repeating the establishments stance and that is your choice. It comes down to personal freedom something you would not understand living under a monarchy. Your vitriol for those who do not conform to your way of thinking is flowing in every word and shows how entrenched you are in your faith in the system.

Thank you for confirming what I thought.
That you know nothing of what you were posting about.
Just the same old regurgitated nonsense.
Then when someone picks you up on it you resort to the above.
And revert to type.
Well done.

I am not regurgitating anything. You are the one in the medical establishment who is regurgitating what you were educated to believe. I am taking a critical eye and not blindly accepting what I am told or believing biased "fact" and meaningless statistics. I question who gains from pushing mandatory vaccinations on the public. I question the relationship between government and big business. I question the legislated monopoly that has been created and I question how valid the information is that people have been forced to believe for fear of stigma. I also question why the media is hyping what is essentially a non-issue. Again you are worshiping at the alter of the holy trinity of TPTB. Science, Government, and Business.

I posted this in another thread and perhaps you should consider the words of one of your countrymen and one of the architects of a future scientific dictatorship Bertrand Russell.

Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.
Russell, Bertrand. The Impact of Science on Society. 1951.

You should also hear his words on the "learned experts" and its impact on society in creating unquestionable edicts. I can lead you to water but not make you drink.
edit on 9-2-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

I am taking a critical eye and not blindly accepting what I am told or believing biased "fact" and meaningless statistics. I question who gains from pushing mandatory vaccinations on the public.

Oh!!!! Okay - so - you are uneducated and like it that way. Those statistics are not 'meaningless'.

Heaven forbid you should take yourself to task and really LEARN what you are talking about.
But, having said that, I agree with removing big business from politics -JUST LIKE I AGREE with removing RELIGION from politics.

We are talking about public safety here.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Education is akin to indoctrination in this day in age. Have you been in a school setting recently? Critical thought is not allowed merely the regurgitation of what you are told is sufficient to be passed on. Public safety is a group think construct which tries to divorce you from any concerns you may have for" the greater good" . In my country we are brought up with a cultural myth that promises individual rights and freedoms. Public safety is how global government will be ushered in. Cause enough war and economic strife, create dividing lines, have those sides face off then sit back and wait for people to beg to have a universal body decree what is or is not good for "public safety". No one is really attacking the science of vaccines in so much as we know that it has worked in the past with cases like small pox and polio however the method by which it is being pushed on people through scare tactics and the monopolies that benefit should be sufficient for any reasonable person to take pause and consider just what is the INTENT behind supposed public safety. Just like Stalin had his useful idiots so do TPTB have theirs now.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

well, I think you are delusional.

I also think you should break up your posts into paragraphs so others will read (and not just skip over) them.

However, I do agree with you that 'leaders' do tend to make things WORSE, just so they can then offer a 'solution' that people who are desperate enough will accept.

Machiavelli. I understand your pov.

But then again, I don't live at the North Pole. Didn't know you guys have a country.

No one is really attacking the science of vaccines in so much as we know that it has worked in the past with cases like small pox and polio however the method by which it is being pushed on people through scare tactics and the monopolies that benefit should be sufficient for any reasonable person to take pause and consider just what is the INTENT behind supposed public safety.

Well, again - I understand your catastrophizing and you seeing yourself on a 'slippery slope' created by others....
nevertheless -
it is COMMON SENSE that if people are not vaccinated, they are at risk of contracting diseases - and when they do - they are potential vectors of those diseases.

Are you forgetting that our expected life-span is increasing more and more?

If TPTB want us all to die, why don't they eliminate medicine altogether - shut all the hospitals down, and stop teaching medicine at all?

Would you tell the people in filthy India that cleaning up the Ganges would prevent unnecessary infection of people who think their 'gods' want them to bathe in the Ganges?
That having more TOILETS than CELL PHONES might be a good idea?

How about refrigeration? Do away with that, too?
Hand-washing?

Or - would you rather have us all walking around wearing hazmat suits and scared to touch each other?

Again - paranoia. No one is trying to wipe out the population. It's a stupid idea to being with. "I depend on these 'useless eaters' to eat and buy my products so I can get rich - so, I will KILL THEM ALL!"

Asinine.
End of chat.
Please do us a favor and stay at the North Pole. We'll be fine without your annual doling out of unnecessary gifts. (On the other hand, if you'd like to dole out fruits and nuts, contraceptives, and means to clean up water for potabiity, etc - carry on).

edit on 2/9/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

On the subject of "public safety" do you really feel that gov, big business, illumined groups, the elite, etc really give a damn about your safety? They know they have billions of "useless eaters" that are catching on to the way the world works and that their power is in jeopardy should people wisen up and work together. This is why they talk incessantly about the need for population reduction which is nothing more than population "control". Why would they create a system that produces more and longer living "useless eaters"?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Society is nothing but one big shared delusion. We are all delusional

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

read my edit above. About the 'useless eaters' in particular.

Again - I stand by my diagnosis of your reason-challenged condition.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That is your opinion backed by your own normalcy bias and the "education" you have received. You do not realize that global control is a game of subtlety and that something as drastic as banning medicine would just cause a back lash. Besides they have to have that establishment but not for our own good but so that we will develop life extending tech for them..

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

God I miss the EYEROLL smiley. Also the SHAKE MY HEAD blue guy.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

read my edit above. About the 'useless eaters' in particular.

Again - I stand by my diagnosis of your reason-challenged condition.

Like a trained seal you are merely clapping when the others clap. I don't personally care how you view me. You can attack trivial things like spacing because you offer no real rebuttal . You mock so that other seals will join in the clapping with you and you can take your reward of fish and applause.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

LOL!!!

Mkay. Whatever. Carry on with your hysteria.
I don't care about 'clapping' - I care about my children and potential grandchildren, as well as the future generations of the population of the entire world.

Hey, toss me that fish, wouldja? Santa?

What a ridiculous response.
End of 'rebuttal' AND chat.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta

Society is nothing but one big shared delusion. We are all delusional

"Society are people." -Frank Chodorov

edit on 9-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

gha - this is directed at greencmp, and TheMediator

Socialized health care WORKS.

So does military conscription and other forms of slavery.

Why bother considering any alternatives which may be more effective?
edit on 9-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Truth is not arrived at by consent or through majority vote. Stars and flags mean nothing. So long as one person questions what they are told and why they are lead to believe a certain way I rest content knowing that is one less cog in the machine.

The debate can not be compartmentalized into categories of knowledge. There is a "big picture" that has to be looked at. This is why ATS fails in some ways because we debate minutia instead of seeing the big picture. Cavemen and shadows and so forth...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join