It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important -- how to in 10 sec shut up a ProVaccine person

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505
a reply to: Chadwickus

Lol

The ultimate fail
So I should risk my kid becoming 1 in 80 with autism

So that tiny minority who got vaccinated and can still get the disease, be protected

What a logic fail

Where do you get your 1 in 80 number ? If you are stating that 1 child in 80 who gets the MMR gets Autism then there would be millions of people (children to young adults) who have autism. It would be the biggest disability by a country mile so much so that it would be impossible to cover it up or ignore it. (you do realise that the MMR is not confined ot the US don't you and that millions of people here in Europe have had that vaccination 16million alone in the UK since 1988 so that's an awful lot of autistic people wandering around that nobody has noticed....acording to your figures )

So please let us know what this figure means and where do you get it from. NB a verifiable source. Any idiot can make a youtube video or post up figures pulled out of thin air. It takes serious reproducible effort to do a proper believable study.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuniorsan
a reply to: Prezbo369

Are you aware than western medicine is relatively new? and that oriental medicine has been used for at least 2,000 years. further more, are you also aware that almost 80% of the pharma pills you take are base of compounds found freely in nature?

That shows the myopic vision you have...

As with all alternative medicine, if it worked, it would just be called medicine....

Tiger penises and all.....

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

It's actually higher now, in 2010 1 in 68 children were diagnosed with Autism in the US www.cdc.gov....

He just took the figure for the number of kids with autism from somewhere and as usual spun off something about vaccines which has no relevance.
It's a shame their ignorance affects the rest of us one way or another, otherwise I think it's great if the slower people make these Darwin award choices.
Sometimes I wonder if these types of movements are created by people in an attempt at eugenics, it's genius really.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

Home schooling only teaches a child what the parent wants the child to learn. All of the partents' ignorance is slathered on the poor home-schooled child, who not only gets a skewed 'education', but is also lacking in social skills that are needed in order to succeed in life. Home schooling is not beneficial to anyone except over-protective parents.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

the reason why I like calling it Oriental Medicine instead of just medicine, is so people don't confuse what I do with what regular doctors do, fill prescriptions and treat the effects instead of the cause...

Another funny thing, are you also aware that WHO (World Health Organization) and NIH (National Institute of health) have made studies where is showed that acupuncture is over 60% more effective than medication and placibo effects in over 100 medical conditions?

What is western medicine good for? well for emergencies, I'm not going to needle you if you have a car crash, or a heart attack, but if you suffer form: ED, Infertility, PTSD or any of the other conditions we treat, you should maybe, just maybe think of going the natural way, instead of pumping your body full of chemicals... just saying.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The reason why I like calling it Oriental Medicine instead of just medicine, is so people don't confuse what I do with what regular doctors do, fill prescriptions and treat the effects instead of the cause...

Everyone calls what you do 'alternative medicine', not just you, and for the reason I gave.

Another funny thing, are you also aware that WHO (World Health Organization) and NIH (National Institute of health) have made studies where is showed that acupuncture is over 60% more effective than medication and placibo effects in over 100 medical conditions?

Acupuncture isn't the entirety of 'alternative medicine' is it? why haven't you addressed or mentioned tiger penis soup?

What is western medicine good for? well for emergencies, I'm not going to needle you if you have a car crash, or a heart attack, but if you suffer form: ED, Infertility, PTSD or any of the other conditions we treat, you should maybe, just maybe think of going the natural way, instead of pumping your body full of chemicals... just saying.

Acupuncture hasn't been shown to work as anything other than a placebo. Chemicals are all based from natural compounds found on the planet, and the ones prescribed to you by your doctor have been shown to work.

You're not an authority on this issue, or any health issue.

edit on 10-2-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yeah that's why it got so many stars and flags

I am so sorry you won't be able to risk my kid when it comes to Autism

It doesn't matter how many people clicked on it or starred or flagged it.
Your MISSION to shut us all up has failed entirely.

You promised a "how to" and gave yourself 10 seconds. It didn't work: you have not shut us up, AND your thread has been moved to RANT.

I am so sorry.

/shrug
You know - I used to worry that if I wasn't feeding my babies organic, home-made baby food, they would sprout tentacles, turn a shade of puce, and their eyes would bug out of their heads. That didn't happen.

When my first child was born, it took me 45 minutes just to get her gear and herself 'ready' for an outing. Packing the diaper bag, bathing and dressing her, making sure everything she touched was sanitized. By the time my second child was born, I stuck an extra diaper in my purse, grabbed a pacifier, and away we all went. If his pacifier fell on the ground, I'd rinse it for a second in tap water and then give it back to him. If we weren't around water, I'd just wipe it off and stick it back in his mouth.

I don't know how old your kid is, but I DO know how it feels to be terrified for their health and well-being. Like I said earlier, I refused to allow my son to be circumcised as an infant. I couldn't stand the thought of someone slicing a bit off of him, hurting him, and the chance of infection. Circumcision is OPTIONAL, and has SOME people who 'swear by it' for nonexistent 'hygiene' or 'sexual response' reasons - or religious reasons or whatever. I chose not to allow my child to endure mutilation and pain at the hands of medical staff.

You'll learn to relax a little, but believe me, I appreciate the "Momma Bear" attitude (although I get the impression you're a "Papa Bear" for some reason. I hope you can reduce your anxiety a little by continuing to research the ACTUAL scientific studies, and not just the scare-the-crap-out-of-people sensationalized tripe.

Vaccines do not cause autism. One nutjob said it did, and that nutjob has been debunked and disbarred from practice.
Best of luck in this journey that is parenthood. Your life will never, ever be the same.

edit on 2/10/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Again go back yo my posts which explains why it appears to ve on the rise.
It isn't ut is the fact that the autistic spectrum has grown to include people who were not classed as autistic before.
My job is working with people with autism.
I know.
Oh and iam british.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Just to add it is obvious the op has no idea of what autism and the autistic spectrum is.
Any posts which explain things to him he resorts to attempted feeble insults.
Moving on not suffering fools.
Iam out.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Let me tell you of herd immunization.
In the late 1960s I contracted TB and spent 2 years being cured and recovering from it. In the early 1970s they said TB was completely eradicated from the UK population ie. all the population protected against TB. The herd protected.
By the late 1970s TB was once again showing up in UK hospitals being brought in by immigrants. Ah, but this was not the old TB it was more virulent, a different strain.
ERGO. No matter how many you immunize there is always a chance(in fact I would say inevitable) that a new strain would mutate or someone outside the demographic would re introduce another form.
THAT'S why all the arguments put forward by the vaxers can come to nothing. Except if you could force the whole world to vax at the same time and no matter how atruistic you are that will never, ever happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Home schooling only teaches a child what the parent wants the child to learn.

Home schooling only teaches a child what the parent wants the child to learn. Wait a sec, just once more.

"Home schooling only teaches a child what the parent wants the child to learn." -TownCryer

This is one of the more honest statements I have heard on the subject and I thank you for elucidating the totalitarian nonsense that millions died over in the second world war.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Home schooling only teaches a child what the parent wants the child to learn. All of the partents' ignorance is slathered on the poor home-schooled child, who not only gets a skewed 'education', but is also lacking in social skills that are needed in order to succeed in life. Home schooling is not beneficial to anyone except over-protective parents.

Home Schooling also helps protect against Progressive indoctrination.

The public school systems are extremely biased.

Not to mention the administrative failure factor.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Let me tell you of herd immunization.

proceeds to waffle on a complete misunderstanding of herd immunity

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Home Schooling also helps protect against Progressive indoctrination.

I wonder, xuenchen, what you consider "Progressive" indoctrination.

Would you like to explain that? Do you mean actual science vs creationism? History and math and facts vs religious backwards thinking and hysterical paranoia?

Moving forward with the GLOBAL economy and society? Because, no matter how much you don't like it - the NWO is here.

Do you prefer teaching 'the old-fashioned' regressive ideals? If so, why?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yeah that's why it got so many stars and flags

My sides!
edit on 10-2-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
double post
edit on 10-2-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IPityTheFools

Critical thinking is not your strong suite:

Example: Let’s say that an outbreak occurs among 1,000 people and that 950 of these 1,000 people have received 2 doses of the vaccine and 50 are unvaccinated (i.e., vaccine coverage = 95%). If there is a 30% attack rate among people who haven’t been vaccinated, 15 unvaccinated people would get the disease. Among the 950 vaccinated people, the attack rate would be 3%, so 29 vaccinated people would get the disease. Therefore, of the 44 people who got sick during the outbreak, the majority (29, or 66%) would have been vaccinated. This doesn’t imply that the vaccine didn’t work—in fact, the people who hadn’t been vaccinated were 10 times more likely to get sick as those who had been vaccinated, it’s just that there were a lot fewer unvaccinated people at risk. Furthermore, if none of the 1,000 people had been vaccinated, the outbreak would have resulted in 300 cases rather than only 44. In this scenario, we would say that the vaccine is 90% effective in preventing the disease after 2 doses, which is the same as saying that the attack rate in the unvaccinated group is 10 times higher than the attack rate among people who have received 2 doses of vaccine. The formula to calculate vaccine effectiveness is (attack rate in unvaccinated group minus attack rate in vaccinated group) divided by attack rate in unvaccinated group, or (ARU-ARV)/ARU.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
But you will risk your kid with many avoidable illnesses.

One simple question has vaccines saved millions of people yes or no?.

Do you know what 1 in 70-80 ending up with Autism means

Citation please! I'm not holding my breath...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a reply to: AgentSmith

Awesome, but I'll add this, how about if I can prove that the vaccines were responsible for my child getting sick, and having a condition that will affect him/her the rest of their lives, the pharma will receive the appropriate prison sentence negligence?

Ohh, that's right I can't sue Pharma...

Only if you receive a prison sentence for infecting other children by refusing to vaccinate yours. Fair is fair, and all that.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yuniorsan
Oh oh! Chemicals with scary names I don't understand!

A Chem 101 course would be of most use to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join