It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No charges for New Jersey cop’s daughter after she dressed as Hitler and threatened to kill Jews

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

The teenage daughter of a New Jersey state trooper will not be charged with any crimes after posting and sharing online threats against Jews with her friends –including threatening to bomb a popular gathering place for Orthodox Jews — reports the Asbury Park Press.

The unidentified teen, who has posted multiple pictures of her herself on Twitter dressed as Adolf Hitler, tweeted a photo of young Orthodox families sitting outside an Italian ice shop in Jackson, New Jersey with a caption reading: “perfect bombing time.”

In another photo, the young woman is wearing a makeshift Nazi uniform — incorporating a New Jersey state trooper uniform hat — giving a ‘Heil Hitler’ salute, with a caption reading, “1944: crematorium crew.”

Two systems of justice...one for LEOs and their families and one for the rest of us.

According to Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office spokesperson Al Della Fave, what the teen and her friends posted on social media doesn’t rise to the level of a criminal offense despite the nature of the threats.

“There was never any danger being posed to the community,” Della Fave explained. “It didn’t rise to anything criminal.”

Della Fave also stated that the decision to not charge the teen has nothing to do with the fact that her father is in law enforcement.

Right....

But a little kid pretending with a "hobbit ring" can be labeled a terrorist and making a terrorist threat.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What does the future hold? Fascism, tyranny and oppression with an elite class....or....Freedom?

It's a brave new world...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow...that's messed up. Sounds like the father has a bit of explaining to do as well....kids like this typically don't fall far from the tree.

My guess is the dad is a real piece of $HI7 as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I read this earlier today. That's really interesting.

Whoever said that if she were a Muslim it would have been different, was spot on too.

Interesting to see the double standard. And I'm sure that her father's career choice had nothing to do wit hit.../sarcasm.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm sure that if she was doing this in school like the other kid, she would have been removed from school.
Either way she is facing the same criminal charges as the little kid in Texas,,,none at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Completely random, but reading this I got dejavu. Except in my dejavu someone was posting to this forum saying they had dejavu... weird I know, ignore just thought I'd share.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I'm sure that if she was doing this in school like the other kid, she would have been removed from school.
Either way she is facing the same criminal charges as the little kid in Texas,,,none at all.

But was she labeled a terrorist like the little kid.

What do you think would happen to you if you went on an anti Semitic tirade on the www and threatened to kill Jews?

It's the double standard that I'm trying to address here. You can't see it?

edit on 6-2-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I can bet my next year's salary that if I had posted ANYTHING about bombing a police station (whether jokingly or not) I'd be spending some time in jail.

Care to counter that point?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong here....she is a detestable person if this is all true. But there is no crime. There should be no charges. Her relationship to LEO is irrelevant. This is just a jerk acting like a jerk online.

Had she said, "I am going to blow these people up", that might be considered a threat. "Perfect bombing time" is just a stupid caption on a photo.

Another instance of MSM blowing things out of proportion, and repoting on the wrong story. I would rather know more about this girl, and her influences that make her behave this way.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

But was she labeled a terrorist like the little kid.

What do you think would happen to you if you went on an anti Semitic tirade on the www and threatened to kill Jews?

He was labeled a terrorist threat by a school system, not the legal system.
And I would get investigated to see if I was a real threat, just like this girl.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys

I can bet my next year's salary that if I had posted ANYTHING about bombing a police station (whether jokingly or not) I'd be spending some time in jail.

Care to counter that point?

Are you a teenage girl or a grown adult? That would have to be part of the conversation dont ya think?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Don't get me wrong here....she is a detestable person if this is all true. But there is no crime. There should be no charges. Her relationship to LEO is irrelevant. This is just a jerk acting like a jerk online.

Had she said, "I am going to blow these people up", that might be considered a threat. "Perfect bombing time" is just a stupid caption on a photo.

Another instance of MSM blowing things out of proportion, and repoting on the wrong story. I would rather know more about this girl, and her influences that make her behave this way.

You and Hoosier need to get right on outta here with your lack of outrage and your critical thinking and knees that aren't jerking in reaction to this! Ain't nobody got time for that!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What does the future hold? Fascism, tyranny and oppression with an elite class....or....Freedom?

It's a brave new world...

What does the future hold? Well fascism, tyranny, oppression with an elite class are what we currently have in the USA - and it's been that way for a while regardless of which political party is in the oval office. Two sides of the same coin. Has anyone noticed any "change" at all in the last few administrations?

Protect the rich and those with power while they feed off of the poor and rapidly disappearing middle class.

Hopefully the future will come with some freedom, but I have my doubts...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I agree she is a nutter with some major issues, but a terrorist threat....yeah, not sure about that.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

She said this as well....

Another tweet re-posted by the young woman reads, “I really wanna drive around Lakewood and run over every Jew with my car.”

If that's not a threat, I don't know what is....

Never mind though...her dads a cop!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I hope you picked up on my sarcasm....

Completely agree she's a d-bag of the highest order. Not sure what laws she broke, in the eyes of ATS'ers though.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

No mystery they call it the Criminal Just Us $Y$TEM.

Unfortunately history doesn't tell the truth. It wasn't Nazi Germany or a lone man called Adolph Hitler that killed the Jews in the Holocaust. It was the ashkeNAZI ZIANists (Zionists) The true holocaust is happening to humanity as a whole in a quiet war.

No one would ever believe it thus it continues to succeed and pick up momentum.
Most definitely Sinister and Horrific yet brilliant at the same time.

Truth doesn't need your agreement and can stand alone by itself. Definitely does not need unanimous approval.

link   

I agree she is a nutter with some major issues, but a terrorist threat....yeah, not sure about that.

Why was this teenager arrested?

m.nydailynews.com...=1

I'll stick to my original stance that if she had posted a picture of some cops and said the same about a police station it would have been considered a threat.

link   

Yea! Never mind, her dad is a cop!

Oh and yea, never mind because the Supreme Court issued a ruling on this type of speech decades ago!

But no, it's probably just the cop thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What law did this one break?

m.nydailynews.com...=1

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
She's a dumbarse of the worst kind, probably a bigot, and all around probably just a terrible human being. But I don't see where she broke any laws. There aren't (yet) any laws prohibiting antisemitism in the U.S., and putting a caption on a photo isn't exactly a terrorist threat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join