It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiberius10721
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Nope I was not joking we are either at war with islam or we are not! If we are at war we fight to win if we are not at war we can sing cumbaya with them! Now you might have read what I posted and assume I'm a racist uneducated redneck but that isn't the case what I'm looking at is the way we handled the japs during ww2. Over here in the United States we put all the japs in internment camps until war was over and when japs would not surrender we dropped 2 nukes on them end of war japs surrendered and we have not had war with them since! Point I'm making we are either at war or we are not! If we are not at war then we have no buisness pretending to wage one at the expense of American and British soldiers! Army's serve 2 purposes either to attack or defend anything in between is just bs being waged by the military industrial complex!

Your not at war with islam

You at war with isis.

Many muslims are fighting and in the case of the jorden piloit dying in the fight against ISIS.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If this was the case Isis would already be defeated because according to what I hear the good Muslims outnumber all the bad Muslims a million to one right?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I hate to interfere in other countries as well, but ISIS is a whole different thing.

We've been bombing the tar out of them and I think we'll keep it up. I think it's only going to intensify as ISIS pisses off every other country in the world.
It's my hope that Jordan mobilizes some forces to go show them what a proper military looks like and how it operates.

I agree. There is no room in this world for animals like this.

This next paragraph or so is NOT directed at you.

Having said that, let me say this:

Do you ever wonder why ISIS is able to recruit so successfully? Just imagine how many children and women and elderly that we have killed in the last decade alone. How many homes, heirlooms, family pets, and lively hoods we have destroyed and how many families we have torn apart. If we stopped doing that, we might stop the steady flow of recruits. I'd fight back if drones killed my family or my children. You're lying if you say you wouldn't.
I know this wasn't directed but I wanted to respond.

You can bet your booty I'd fight, but I wouldn't do it under the guise of some religion.

But that's the problem. just imagine that someone in your immediate family was killed in a drone strike that also destroyed your house. (This is fairly common in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan and the Palestinian territories.) Then ISIS shows up with a really powerful military that promises American blood. How could you not join? You're only hope of revenge, ever. Not saying it's right, but as long as we keep killing, ISIS will always recruit.
Knowing what ISIS does to people who "aren't muslim enough", I'd keep my mouth shut. I want to avenge my family, but if they found out I'm not the muslim they think I am, I'm dead too. Not worth the risk.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack Why the hell are they so desperate to draw the west into being utterly united in the destruction of IS?

i don't get that either. this latest video is essentially a suicide note.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I hate to interfere in other countries as well, but ISIS is a whole different thing.

We've been bombing the tar out of them and I think we'll keep it up. I think it's only going to intensify as ISIS pisses off every other country in the world.
It's my hope that Jordan mobilizes some forces to go show them what a proper military looks like and how it operates.

Do you ever wonder why ISIS is able to recruit so successfully? Just imagine how many children and women and elderly that we have killed in the last decade alone. How many homes, heirlooms, family pets, and lively hoods we have destroyed and how many families we have torn apart. If we stopped doing that, we might stop the steady flow of recruits. I'd fight back if drones killed my family or my children. You're lying if you say you wouldn't.

You can bet your booty I'd fight, but I wouldn't do it under the guise of some religion.

But that's the problem. just imagine that someone in your immediate family was killed in a drone strike that also destroyed your house. (This is fairly common in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan and the Palestinian territories.) Then ISIS shows up with a really powerful military that promises American blood. How could you not join? You're only hope of revenge, ever. Not saying it's right, but as long as we keep killing, ISIS will always recruit.
Knowing what ISIS does to people who "aren't muslim enough", I'd keep my mouth shut. I want to avenge my family, but if they found out I'm not the muslim they think I am, I'm dead too. Not worth the risk.

Makes you wonder, how many of their soldiers aren't really Muslim or could care less about Sharia Law. They just want to fight and get loot and slaves!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If this was the case Isis would already be defeated because according to what I hear the good Muslims outnumber all the bad Muslims a million to one right?

This is not battlefield or call of duty.

War in the real world does not work like that,

Most armies in the ME are undefunded, poorly equiped and under trained.

And iraq still gave the US and UK a nightmare, same in afganistan.

So a poorly trained, poorly equiped army going at ISIS that is also poorly trained and poorly equiped is not going to be a quick clean war.

Iran is better trained and equiped but are fighting with hands tied behind there back as the US and west wont let them expand there operation beyond bombing and border fights. Even though they have expressed a desire to do more.

edit on 3-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Makes you wonder, how many of their soldiers aren't really Muslim or could care less about Sharia Law. They just want to fight and get loot and slaves!
I really want to believe that most of ISIS are really as radically islamic as they purport to be. This kind of barbarism without the religious, zealous hate behind it seems senseless to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well if that's the case then that begs the question on why Isis is so well trained ,well funded ,well armed,and well manned then doesn't it! Where are they getting the money,weapons,ammunition ,fuel,food and manpower from? If these questions are answered you will know who the real enemy is!
edit on 3-2-2015 by tiberius10721 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tiberius10721

You know what this reminds me of it reminds me of the plot of the last 3 Star Wars movie!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Well if that's the case then that begs the question on why Isis is so well trained ,well funded ,well armed,and well manned then doesn't it! Where are they getting the money,weapons,ammunition ,fuel,food and manpower from? If these questions are answered you will know who the real enemy is!

They are not exactly well trained.

As for funding and equipment?

Some likely was given by us in the west unofficialy when we were trying to interfer with assad.

Alot now is comeing from probably rich saudi royalty.

But thats a single country if that its people within a country.

In which care pressure needs to put on that country to stop its support.

The middle est is not just one big country.

There are dozens, many actvely fighting isis like jorden.

Some may be supporting isis so you have to find those ones out and deal with them.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Intentional US and Saudi supplied airdrops. Nothing surprising really.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well the king already drew the proverbial line in the sand when he said proof of life or your people die, now he's gonna be pissed.

Jordans military may not be the largest but they are pretty well trained,educated,and outfitted... And now mad.

What it probably means is buckle up its about to get hectic.
edit on 3-2-2015 by Irishhaf because: Fricking auto correct

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: flammadraco

It had crossed my mind that the Pilot had been killed much earlier than we've been told.

& yes, maybe Jordan could take a leaf out of Kim Yong Un's book in dealing with these reprobates in their custody.

I kind of knew the pilot was dead when Jordan said they were willing to swap when the Japanese hostage Goto was alive. When IS refused to provide Jordan with proof of life, the swap fell apart. Jordan knew, and I knew. If a kidnapper isn't willing to provide proof of life to get the ransom demand (in this case the swap of the female terrorist), you know the hostage is dead.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Agreed. It makes no sense.

It's a highly produced, double-down gambit against their own survival. Why the hell are they so desperate to draw the west into being utterly united in the destruction of IS?

Because it is highly cost effective to fight a defensive war. It is also extremely costly to fight an offensive war. ISIS believes, quite correctly that with enough bloodshed they will win any defensive war with the west and they will do it at a far lower cost. Actions like this are designed to provoke us into a war that we can't afford and we can't win.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
On a side note the price of gas went op $.50 this afternoon. Related??

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

It's a highly produced, double-down gambit against their own survival. Why the hell are they so desperate to draw the west into being utterly united in the destruction of IS?

Because it is highly cost effective to fight a defensive war. It is also extremely costly to fight an offensive war. ISIS believes, quite correctly that with enough bloodshed they will win any defensive war with the west and they will do it at a far lower cost. Actions like this are designed to provoke us into a war that we can't afford and we can't win.
Can't win? The U.S. could end it all in two days if they so wanted.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't see any reason to care about the when, its all about the how for me. Burnt to death, by all accounts, is supposed to be a most agonising death. A new low then for these inhuman creatures masquerading as ideological/ religious bringers of the only truth. It rather forces one to imagine grotesque punishments to be meted out in the eventual end game of this despicable period of history and I don't want to do that but...
edit on 3-2-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Now that I can buy.

You don't have the orchestration and production values of these videos without having a lot of forethought and strategy as well...more than just some religious prophesy.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
When you have a group that resembles modern day Nazi's, it NEEDS to be a collective effort to eliminate them. This isn't a ME issue, this is a GLOBAL issue, because if you think the ISIS will just stop at some point, you are definitely wrong... I hope ALL countries pile on and take these MOTHER F****** out... It needs to be a collective effort...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Gotta love that military industrial complex. Sick to think that someone or somebody's are sitting around talking about how much money they can make off of this.

I feel like the alien from "Independence Day" who utters through his hostage..."Peace.....there can be no peace."

But, look what happened to him.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join