It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: FlyersFan

Gotta love that military industrial complex. Sick to think that someone or somebody's are sitting around talking about how much money they can make off of this.

I feel like the alien from "Independence Day" who utters through his hostage..."Peace.....there can be no peace."

But, look what happened to him.
the military industrial complex is just as big a boogie man as Isis. And most probably helped it to the position it is in now.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx
a reply to: Boeing777

Ok ok guys! Bad Buddhists. My bad.

That's not what I meant. You said that there are no murderous Buddhists and was just correcting you. Again, bloodthirsty nutcases come in all shapes, sizes and religious beliefs.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The whole world came together to fight the nazis...the last just war.
It is time to get rid of these sub human bastards.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Oh I know it's not. That was a shocker for me though and makes absolutely no sense. The world is insane!

Thanks for correcting me btw.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

We're all coming together. and not even on purpose, it's just that ISIS Is pissing off every country in the world. although, I wouldn't be surprised to see a solid Saudi connection behind ISIS....There's always a SAudi connection

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
some of the world came together to fund and support Hitler from behind closed doors too. History does have a distinct ability to repeat itself.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

Yin and Yang.

More than a dozen people may have been killed after a Buddhist group rampaged through a town in an isolated corner of Myanmar, hacking Muslim women and children with knives, a rights group reported Friday.
america.aljazeera.com...

No one is free from the madness.

That report is from 'Al-Jazeera' , are you sure its true?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Doesn't make sense to me either I thought islam was religion of peace?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiberius10721
a reply to: jhn7537

Well I don't see the need for all countries to collectively get together and use a lot of manpower to defeat Isis. Here is my reasoning they have men,tanks and artillery just like any other army so they obviously have battle lines and places they occupy, places they have conquered right? So how hard would it be to drop a tactical Nuke behind their battle lines and take our their tanks and heavy equipment and demoralize them? Fight smart not hard!

You can't drop a tactical Nuke, no one would sanction it, too much collateral damage, war crimes, Isis is spread across 3 or more countries nothing can be tactically nuked!

You can't defeat an ideology with weapons alone, unfortunate but we need to keep them doing this until they are so compartmentalised within Islam and with Arabs that they can be singled out by the religion of peace and by the guys with the weapons.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

You mean like how Americans trained the Afghanis and then some of them turned on American forces?

Sorry, I don't trust that we can train the Iraqi's to solve this. There are moles everywhere and, deep down, I think when push comes to shove they will back away from the fight. That's one thing I've noticed; that Muslims are true to a fault to their own ideology, good or bad.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
a reply to: LukeDAP

Rip to the Jordanian pilot, if this story is true.

Shades of Joan of Arc, ISIS just have to be gruesome demented fans of the dark ages. To revive this kind of horror is so far beyond insanity. They are truly opening the gates of hell that we tried to close. I weep for his family and friends and countrymen. I weep for us all.

I think you need to put this in perspective, they are barbaric subhuman trash and will soon be dealt with as such. I believe that at least.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You mean like how Americans trained the Afghanis and then some of them turned on American forces?

Sorry, I don't trust that we can train the Iraqi's to solve this. There are moles everywhere and, deep down, I think when push comes to shove they will back away from the fight. That's one thing I've noticed; that Muslims are true to a fault to their own ideology, good or bad.

And dogs are loyal to their masters to a fault, it isn't an admirable trait.. it indicates a lack of critical thinking skills.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

Exactly this is why in one of my original posts I suggested deporting all Muslims back to Middle East until they settle their own civil war contain them there !

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My deepest condolences to the pilots family and I pray you Rest in Peace.

I said it before, I have to consider if I would eject over ISIS territory, I have to say no I wouldn't (or I would like to think I wouldn't). Poor man...I will not be watching this.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Looks like the CIA's newest creation is working as expected.

-D.F.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

The only "skills" I see being displayed are the numerous ways these barbarians can slaughter the infidels!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

You're probably right. Like Ron Paul said.....blowback!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

So odd, it's like ISIS wants to fight the entire world, which they very well will get their wish.

Are they too cocky? The answer is yes.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What about the fifty people murdered in South Africa today? The fifty yesterday? The fifty the day before? Why the obsession with one Jordanian?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

that wasn't just an American thing it happened regularly.

When their backs are to the wall they will and do fight. Either way I doubt Iraq will ever recover from this.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join