It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Because I KNEW IT WOULD CREATE SOMETHING LIKE ISIL

Yeah, me too. I've had thoughts of a group like this since 9/11/2001, TBH.

If there is any thing like a just war at all, it would be a war against Isil

You my friend are most correct! Coming soon, in 2016, with a Republican President elect.

If you don't see that then I cant open your eyes...

I'm seeing what you're seeing.

Now if it turns out that Isil is one great big false flag, black op of all time

Then so be it

Right. At this point, kill them all regardless of the true origin. They still need to be killed to the last man.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: retiredTxn
I am so torn on this one, mainly because I don't know what the real answer is. I hate the thought of putting American troops on the ground, yet I see no other response that will solve this problem. Air strikes are useful, but I don't feel they can end this problem of ISIL.

The Kurd's are shouldering the bulk of the daily fighting, and numerous governments are involved in the air strikes. What we need is more middle eastern countries volunteering to fight against these monsters. These people are not Muslims. They claim to be, but they are the enemies of Islam, as well as anyone who doesn't agree with them.

When all other Muslim nations realize ISIL is not just our enemy, but the enemy of every Muslim nation in the middle east, and agree to take up arms and fight them, then we may see an end to these monsters. I really don't want to see American troops on the ground fighting ISIL, when middle eastern countries refuse to take up arms and fight this scum.

I guess I'm just so tired of America always taking the lead role in other peoples fights, and taking the brunt of the outrage after the fact. If ISIL is such a threat to the countries in that area, why are they not sending their own troops to fight?

The united states and the united kingdom hold direct responsibility for the motley crew of supposed religious warriors. We hold direct responsibility for sending large swathes of Iraq back to the stone age. Half of me feels the guilt and wishes something could be done. But the other half that says no it's not right is the part that is right. It would just be history repeating itself. The reason other countries aren't sending troops is because it isn't their problem. This is Iraq's problem. We created it, we should all hang our heads in shame because of it, but we aren't going to and can't solve this for them. They need to do that.

And it's all thanks to the war criminals who sit behind fat bellies and big desks laughing all the way to the bank at our blind stupidity and complacency.
edit on 2721642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
And I'm loving the fact there are people who have never been to war, never picked up bits of dead children or been elbow deep in their friends internal organs and blood trying to save their life, who are shouting about "we should do this" "they need wiped out". Do you stop to think about the lives that will be lost in the thousands? Does it make it any less brutal because it is just a statistic that flashes up on the news? Stop buying the media propaganda. We are supposed to be the people who see through it. The rest of our countries need to because it's the exact same attitude that caused this mess in the first place.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The bastards.

Hope jorden show no mercy.

ISIS really are #ed up.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

So what your saying is none of the people over there are responsibe for what is going on over There and we should hang our heads in shame over here in the U.S.? Now I'm not saying that other countries involvement over in the Middle East hasn't caused problems but at what point are they responsible for their own actions as civilized human beings?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well sifting through the threads on this we see the usual its fake or some Jewish or Banker conspiracy posts,yes there are conspiracies involving all sorts of things but can someone post me the video of an Orthodox jew suicide bomber or the Rabbi executioner,Id like the videos of Goldman Sachs or Bank of America employees conducting jihad....,wait whats that there aren't any.

Sometimes things are what they are,and whilst our civilisation has many ills it is far better than what these scum would have in store for us,I am for any measure fair or foul to remove this pox from the earth and fully support any endeavours by my government to do so.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiberius10721

So what your saying is none of the people over there are responsibe for what is going on over There and we should hang our heads in shame over here in the U.S.? Now I'm not saying that other countries involvement over in the Middle East hasn't caused problems but at what point are they responsible for their own actions as civilized human beings?

At what point are we responsible? We caused just as much carnage and murdered more people in equally brutal ways in Iraq. Yes they should be held accountable and responsible but we are hypocritical to sit and cast judgement when our nations actions have been criminal and despicable. These people are scum and should be brought to justice, but we aren't any better.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Do people need to be in a war and pick up pieces of dead children to know how to solve a problem? It's called adversive learning people learning from other people's mistakes we don't have to wait until we are picking up pieces of our own dead children before its time for us to acknowledge who the enemy is. We have eyes,ears and minds we are fully capable of deciding for ourselves how to keep radical Muslims from killing people on our doorstep or our allies doorstep mainly Isreal who is our only real ally in the Middle East

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Swing80s

I'm starting to think Jordan is the only Muslim country that actually wants to fight ISIS, maybe the other countries leaders actually agree with them.

Syria has been fighting them from day one.

Iran is also involved militarly.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiberius10721

Do people need to be in a war and pick up pieces of dead children to know how to solve a problem? It's called adversive learning people learning from other people's mistakes we don't have to wait until we are picking up pieces of our own dead children before its time for us to acknowledge who the enemy is. We have eyes,ears and minds we are fully capable of deciding for ourselves how to keep radical Muslims from killing people on our doorstep or our allies doorstep mainly Isreal who is our only real ally in the Middle East
you think war in Iraq will stop radical Muslims from knocking on your back door?
Adverse learning should teach us that we have only made the problem worse and that our leading men and women are implicit in all of this. The people of our nations like you and me are good people. We want right in the world and bad deeds to go punished. We want safe lives for our children. A few thousand more bodies and spent munitions aren't the way to go about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Guess this means the prisoner that ISIS wanted in return is going to now be executed by the Jordanians. I really hate this kind of stuff, but feel like an eye for an eye is needed in this kind of mentallity
edit on 3-2-2015 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
The bastards.

ISIS really are #ed up.

Not sure if anyone posted this or not -

Jordan will execute female would-be bomber Wednesday

AMMAN (AFP) -
Jordan will execute Wednesday a woman on death row over a failed bombing after the government vowed to avenge the murder of a pilot by the Islamic State group, an official said.

"The sentence of death pending on... Iraqi Sajida al-Rishawi will be carried out at dawn," the security official said on Tuesday, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Rishawi, the Iraqi would-be suicide bomber, was condemned to death for her participation in deadly attacks in Amman in 2005, and IS had offered to spare the life of the Jordanian fighter pilot, Lieutenant Maaz al-Kassasbeh, if she were released.

? 2015 AFP

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

Reports indicate the Islamic State (ISIS) has executed a prisoner, Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh, who the group had previously indicated they wanted to swap for Jordanian prisoner Sajida al-Rishawi.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muath al-Kasasba being burned alive

I could only find a couple of articles on it, but I first saw it on Twitter...

Didn't the Jordanians say, do NOT mess with us? So ISIS, hurting for fighters right now, basically said, "Or you'll do what? *whoosh*" You're move Jordan. WOW! Just WOW! Umm, all I have to say to Jordan is "Go kick some @$$!" IS is asking to be stomped, please do me a HUGE solid and just for once, will someone give them what they're asking for. We kind of helped you out with Kobani and the air strikes. They're down in numbers right now. IS even admitted it! We did our part, you said you'd mess them up if they didn't return your pilot, now....go do your part! Oh, wait. Let me go get my popcorn first.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

They do this and watch what happens from the western countries, they will condemn Jordan to acting the same as ISIS

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: crazyewok
The bastards.

ISIS really are #ed up.

Not sure if anyone posted this or not -

Jordan will execute female would-be bomber Wednesday

AMMAN (AFP) -
Jordan will execute Wednesday a woman on death row over a failed bombing after the government vowed to avenge the murder of a pilot by the Islamic State group, an official said.

"The sentence of death pending on... Iraqi Sajida al-Rishawi will be carried out at dawn," the security official said on Tuesday, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Rishawi, the Iraqi would-be suicide bomber, was condemned to death for her participation in deadly attacks in Amman in 2005, and IS had offered to spare the life of the Jordanian fighter pilot, Lieutenant Maaz al-Kassasbeh, if she were released.

? 2015 AFP

Good to hear.

I hate war.

Was against iraq and afganistan, libya and opposed intervention against assad.

But ISIS to me have crossed that line now,

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I hate to interfere in other countries as well, but ISIS is a whole different thing.

We've been bombing the tar out of them and I think we'll keep it up. I think it's only going to intensify as ISIS pisses off every other country in the world.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642]

At what point are we responsible? We caused just as much carnage and murdered more people in equally brutal ways in Iraq. Yes they should be held accountable and responsible but we are hypocritical to sit and cast judgement when our nations actions have been criminal and despicable. These people are scum and should be brought to justice, but we aren't any better.

You mean Saddam didn't gas and kill ANY of his own people?

And while the Iraqi people were in the main very poor .... He (Saddam)

was living 'high on the hog' and building palace after palace (with gold fittings)

for himself and his family. Some people have short, or memories of convenience

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I hate to interfere in other countries as well, but ISIS is a whole different thing.

We've been bombing the tar out of them and I think we'll keep it up. I think it's only going to intensify as ISIS pisses off every other country in the world.
It's my hope that Jordan mobilizes some forces to go show them what a proper military looks like and how it operates.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642 Adverse learning should teach us that we have only made the problem worse and that our leading men and women are implicit in all of this. The people of our nations like you and me are good people. We want right in the world and bad deeds to go punished. We want safe lives for our children. A few thousand more bodies and spent munitions aren't the way to go about it.

i applaud this statement.

(post by tiberius10721 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join