It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ive never heard of him, i know death row records and dre.

Still think this should be in current events, its just entertainment news.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
He is broke? You believe that one, I got a bridge you might be interested in. Dude is a straight up criminal, you think he didn't syphon off millions from his business over the years? I wouldn't doubt he's got a few million in cash hidden away somewhere, and another few million in a couple of foreign untouchable bank accounts.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

The man has his fingerprints all over the biggest conspiracy in the rap world.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Ahh, i see.
edit on 30-1-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Never heard of him either.

Then again I HATE rap.

Sure doesn't surprise.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
When you believe the thug life scene, you have to live it. It's a mental disease. He bought into the hype of his own creation. What a dumb ass.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is just another example of how the entertainment industry continues to promote and give music contracts to criminals and poor role models. All because of greed. They ignore the fact that young people look at celebrities as role models. Yet they continue to promote these hip hop artists and actors who continue to get in trouble with the law.

Reputable employers will frown upon someone who has a criminal rap sheet. I guess with the entertainment business, poor morale's, being addicted to drugs, having a record for selling drugs, and committing crimes is the kind of talent they're looking for. Anybody who doesn't think the entertainment doesn't influence how our children act and dress are kidding themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Thats a tricky one there......

In theory he is innocent until a jury decides otherwise.

Remand is a tricky area.....

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This thread is like a deja vu nightmare.

Sug arrested for murder...gas prices under 2 bucks... and a Bush/Clinton election match up.

If only I was twenty something again. LoL!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Are you meaning what Prof. Griff talks about? Quincey Jones asking Tupac to pack his fudge? Gay Mafia? I heard of that stuff. Pretty interesting but why did Suge get hung out to dry if he played his part like the the other executives?

No not what Prof. Griff was discussing, although shedding light on the industry in that manner has dire consequences, Tupac was in trouble well before he signed to Death Row Records.

He didn't get hung out to dry, he was used as a pawn once again surrounding the death of Christopher Wallace aka Biggie Smalls.

Can you point me in a direction. I thought the only trouble he had before Death Row was a trumped up rape charge.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Prison would be far more dangerous than being on the street. Everyone would know where you are and there is nowhere that prison gangs cant reach within almost all facilities SHU units or otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join