It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 yo girl killed by police--Now threats by Anonymous?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Sremmos80

It is if you say it really fast without any pause or intake of air.

Isn't it?

And I know that. And you know what I'm going to say next: if she was armed, and if that weapon was a knife, to expect a cop to rush her and fight her for the knife is illogical.

Let's save ourselves the trouble and agree to disagree now and not in 32 posts

Whole police station behind you? Who is expecting you to rush her? They have tons of non lethal options. Mace her, taze her. I'd say the mace alone would drop the knife, ever been maced? I had friends just spray a shot in an open room (not in anyone's face) and we were choking and had to leave.

I sure have. Several times. It sucks. But I've never personally had to run from a room because somebody sprayed a shot in it. I've also seen more than one person have no reaction to it whatsoever. As well as seeing big strong men turn into crying little girls after getting sprayed, and have seen women who barely top out at 5 feet nothing, 100 and nothing have no reaction beyond get pissed off.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple
a reply to: Tusks

Suicide by cop.

My cousin is a cop. A guy rushed him with a knife. He hesitated and didn't know wtf to do cause he was disturbed (the guy). His partner shot the guy in the leg. THeir is a picture of my cousin in the paper standing over him trying to help. That's what real cops do... my cousin could have gotten killed tho if his partner didn't react.
edit on 28-1-2015 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So just shoot the girl full of holes. Dont try the mace womeone didnt react.

Hate to know why you've taken so many direct shota of mace, but im sure they were all legit reasons. "Run" from a room in college as opposed to continuing conversation in said maced room was my only experience, but more than enough to know it's effective.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

No not real cops nor amyone else should be expected to aim for the leg. That really just ahows they were either insanely close or his partners a bad shot or his partner was indifferent to him dying. You always aim for the center mass. A moving limb is insanely hard to hit so I doubt the any story of a lunging man taking a ehot to the leg. Its not about killing everytime.

Thats the one thing you wont fine me claiming cops should do.

No I dont think they shoile have shot this girl at all, but dedinitely never aim for the legs. And appealing to yhem as heroea for it is a false sentiment. The only hero cops are the ones you hear of losing their job because they informed on officer corruption.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

No not real cops nor amyone else should be expected to aim for the leg. That really just ahows they were either insanely close or his partners a bad shot or his partner was indifferent to him dying. You always aim for the center mass. A moving limb is insanely hard to hit so I doubt the any story of a lunging man taking a ehot to the leg. Its not about killing everytime.

Thats the one thing you wont fine me claiming cops should do.

No I dont think they shoile have shot this girl at all, but dedinitely never aim for the legs. And appealing to yhem as heroea for it is a false sentiment. The only hero cops are the ones you hear of losing their job because they informed on officer corruption.

WTF are you talking about? do you stalk me on this site to argue with me... lol...
Real cops put them selves in danger to save others.. Not accept bribes or abuse power.. That's all I'm saying... relax.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I think the issue is that US ploice officers seem woefully undertrained, it seems they dont have any skills to deal with a situation like this other than shooting.

But you know, it always WORKS. Problem solved, get a vacation, minimal repercussions, high fives, admiration of your peers, status in the pecking order.

Why should they change?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This is not possible? The girl was WHITE police doesn't have issues with WHITE people?

How can this be?

Sad all around, we need to re look on how we train , hire, and work cops. Very few jobs are more critical than hiring someone to carry a gun and legally allow them to use it in split second decisions .

The problem will never be fixed if people just focus on racism, the issue is far more complex than that. Their is an obvious abuse of power , us against them mentality , and to much lethal quick to draw mentality.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

the story is fishy.

She asked to speak to a office OR did she ask to speak to a 'specific' officer.

A 17 year old young woman? Why am I suspecting that some guy in uniform either slept with or forced himself on the young woman...

Would like to know if she was pregnant (or raped at 17 even if she had said yes it would still have been rape) and if the dna of the fetus matches the 'officer' whom she asked for.

I don't think she had a knife, she was killed because some cop got the hots for an underage girl and when she wanted him to step up and do the right thing she was eliminated and a phony story invented (the knife was probably planted- no video? They destroyed the record!!!)

How stupid do they think non cops are? Newsflash - A hell of a lot smarter than Cops.

edit on 28-1-2015 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea
Umm no here in tx 17 is the age of consent.

This looks bad but that's some pretty wild speculation.

edit on 28-1-2015 by JessicaRabbitTx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
How stupid do they think non cops are? Newsflash - A hell of a lot smarter than Cops.

Brilliant.... Coming from someone implying that a bunch of cops blew some girl away that walked into the station because she was pregnant by one of them - something completely made up in your head. I know things are bad sometimes, but maybe you need to stop watching the dystopian movies like your namesake, they're not real you know. Not yet anyway...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

Did not know that AOC was 17 in TX.

Speculation to some people is critical thinking to others.
Face it they are not being very free with actual facts here.
What I see is a very pretty girl, the type that men like to score with, put a notch on their belt, brag about then throw away when used.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

Did not know that AOC was 17 in TX.

Speculation to some people is critical thinking to others.
Face it they are not being very free with actual facts here.
What I see is a very pretty girl, the type that men like to score with, put a notch on their belt, brag about then throw away when used.

And sometimes wild speculation is just wild speculation.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Are you saying that my theory is wrong?

Pretty young woman + bullies with power and something to prove and you think they all act like monks swore an oath of celibacy.
Now who is being nieve?

I will wait and watch.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

We won't though will we, because if nothing like that comes out no matter how bad (or not) the findings presented are you can just claim it's part of the cover-up you've created.
You'll be 'right' either way, if you are and it's admitted you're right, if it's not it's covered up.
Usual fluff one sees on boards like this as well as the comments sections of news stories and blogs - Mostly delusional ideas relying on circular reasoning that people put forward to try and appear clever and informed to the more weak minded among their peers, if not for that then usually the result of not taking one's Seroquel.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Spoken as a true knee jerk (They would never do anything wrong) thin blue line cop apologist.

God I respect people like you (:Rolleyes:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It's amazing how much you can attribute to other people, with little to no credibility.

"you think they all act like monks and swore an oath of celibacy" uh....nobody here said that. You did, but nobody else did.

Your theory - based off your "suspicions." You then go on to assert (rather than ask or suggest) that she asked for an officer ("and if the dna of the fetus matches the 'officer' whom she asked for.")

So basically you've created this entire scenario for yourself, and are now aggressively going after anybody who points out how wildly out in left field it is, and how not one bit of it is supported by anything other than your "suspicions." And then you call that critical thinking? Really?

crit·i·cal think·ing
noun
the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment.

Seems to me that you've gone downhill from "objective" forward.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith

We won't though will we, because if nothing like that comes out no matter how bad (or not) the findings presented are you can just claim it's part of the cover-up you've created.
You'll be 'right' either way, if you are and it's admitted you're right, if it's not it's covered up.
Usual fluff one sees on boards like this as well as the comments sections of news stories and blogs - Mostly delusional ideas relying on circular reasoning that people put forward to try and appear clever and informed to the more weak minded among their peers, if not for that then usually the result of not taking one's Seroquel.

Im honoured to be in your genius presence, maybe you can educate us with your vast wisdom.
I wouldnt want to have to take my Seroquel, HELP ME.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Its a good thing for the disturbed individual that the partner was capable of a critical thought/decision where he chose to wound rather that follow the book like a robot. Despite my general dislike of authority it has to be a tough split decision thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I sure am glad to see someone who knows what happened here. What were her actions like when she cam in? What did she say? Did she rush at any officers, or was she just standing there? How close were the three officers who shot her?

I'll have more questions later. Thanks in advance for being the guy with the facts.

We will await the facts..I would think though if it was all on the up and up the dept would say so to get the heat off..just food for thought that may have no basis in reality

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

No, your whole thinking is wrong. She was a reptilian from the planet Zog. Her mission was to assassinate the pope as he was a reptilian who went rouge and denounced his scales. Somehow, a sleeper agent from the IRR was able to get one step ahead of her/it and get two others to jump on his bandwagon. (BTW, the IRR is International Reptile Ridders)

If you are going to go all wild with the theory, go all out, don't skimp.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join