It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 yo girl killed by police--Now threats by Anonymous?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: OneManArmy

Yes, and you maybe correct. It may have been a horrible mistake and the cops were awful. But.....until we get more information, I think a conviction is just a tiny bit hasty.

They claim to have video and audio. Once it's out, the hounds will be released, and every cop hater will be issued their pitchforks, I assure you.

I hope so, I really do.
But I wouldnt hold my breath.
As for pitchforks, Ill leave the lynching to the ignorant idiots that get manipulated by emotions. There are plenty of them.
I may just leave it to the minorities that have lived under this sort of police oppression for decades.

Yes you are right about rushing to portion blame without the evidence, but evidence has a funny way of disappearing in cases like this.
Like I said before, I wont hold my breath.

Last year in the UK a police officer was awarded a bravery medal for wrestling a nutcase with a samurai sword to the ground and disarming him. The nutter is still alive and so is the police officer, NOW THAT is a police officer. Unarmed too.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I sure am glad to see someone who knows what happened here. What were her actions like when she cam in? What did she say? Did she rush at any officers, or was she just standing there? How close were the three officers who shot her?

I'll have more questions later. Thanks in advance for being the guy with the facts.

We will await the facts..I would think though if it was all on the up and up the dept would say so to get the heat off..just food for thought that may have no basis in reality

Given the recent events in the US with police relations and the public, I think everyone is on pins and needles with regards to events like this. It's sad that the media has drummed their own version of justice into the public being guilty unless a miracle happens.

But there will be no doubt the facts will come out and eventually, we will know at least what the camera showed and heard.

With things like this and the public's reaction, I'd be surprised if any good men in the future would even be interested in becoming cops. Too much fear of being labeled a killer for doing your job. I sure hope things change and soon, or the only ones willing to be cops will be the psychopaths that the media portrays cops to be. Then we will be in a world of crap.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

With things like this and the public's reaction, I'd be surprised if any good men in the future would even be interested in becoming cops. Too much fear of being labeled a killer for doing your job. I sure hope things change and soon, or the only ones willing to be cops will be the psychopaths that the media portrays cops to be. Then we will be in a world of crap.

No, they should fear being labelled a killer when they kill an innocent or shoot first and ask questions later.
That is not the job description.
And yes the problem you describe started about 10 years ago, possibly more. Didnt you notice?
I wonder, do you live in a nice part of town? Because police actually attend crimes in the nicer parts of town in super snappy quick fast times. If you are a victim of crime in a poor part of town you will be lucky to see a police officer at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'm sure that has nothing to do with districts and precincts. High income or business districts don't have a lower crime rate than low income districts. I'm sure officers in one district can't ever be more or less busy than officers in another district.

It's all a nefarious plot. Reptilians and stuff!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Im honoured to be in your genius presence, maybe you can educate us with your vast wisdom.
I wouldnt want to have to take my Seroquel, HELP ME.

Nice. I'm not sure I can stoop down to level where we can communicate on an equal footing so you'll have to excuse me....

originally posted by: VforVendettea
a reply to: AgentSmith

Are you saying that my theory is wrong?

Pretty young woman + bullies with power and something to prove and you think they all act like monks swore an oath of celibacy.
Now who is being nieve?

I will wait and watch.

So you changed your original post which was something like "We will see.." to what's quoted above after I replied. I see you're the type of person someone should always quote in their entirety when having a discussion because you like to change the record after in your favour. Why am I not surprised...

So not only have you manufactured a scenario for what happened you've suddenly decided what my opinion is of cops. I haven't tried to excuse what they have done because there isn't any information to form an accurate opinion, all I pointed out is that you're setting up fictional events that you can argue are real regardless of what information is presented through circular reasoning. Previously in this thread I also pointed out that the Judge Dredd behaviour of the cop haters is hypocritical and sickening.

a reply to: AgentSmith

Spoken as a true knee jerk (They would never do anything wrong) thin blue line cop apologist.

God I respect people like you (:Rolleyes:

Again, I have not said they haven't done anything wrong. I pointed out that your imagined version of events completely manufactured in your brain is irrelevant. You've created a narrative based off the only known facts so far of the girl going into a police station, being shot and an alleged weapon going missing.
It's quite clear something is likely to be amiss, but you're making things up.

The only thing I'm defending is a system of due process and the right of being innocent until proven guilty without all this garbage speculation being spoken like face, it's absolutely terrifying that if there is ever a SHTF or TEOTWAWKI situation that people like you and some others in this thread are going to fancy themselves as judge, jury and executioner in an environment lacking even the flawed system in place already, rolling around with your guns inflicting instant justice on anyone that crosses your path.

It's rampant these days, even the MSM are guilty of absolutely awful stories where they have already decided what has happened and who is guilty, sadly they make front page spreads of their muck but when they have to retract it at a later date it's a footnote on page 74, meanwhile someone's reputation and life is in tatters. Twitter scum are especially good at this, the social justice freaks moving en-mass finding someone to hate on a near daily basis and not resting until their life is destroyed, usually over something benign, out of context or false and self perpetuated.

Why people can't stick to the facts and wait for more to come out before ranting about street justice and making rape accusations I have no idea. If the time ever comes I hope the people guilty of this all the time are removed in the first wave so the survivors have at least some chance of making a new world...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

Most men could take away a knife from a girl with a maglight or billy club or any number of potential weapons in a police station. I would not be fearful for my life if I was in a one on one confrontation with a girl with a knife and I only had a flashlight. The knife would be on the floor very quickly. Three men could have disarmed her in a better way than they ended up doing.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Tusks

the story is fishy.

She asked to speak to a office OR did she ask to speak to a 'specific' officer.

A 17 year old young woman? Why am I suspecting that some guy in uniform either slept with or forced himself on the young woman...

Would like to know if she was pregnant (or raped at 17 even if she had said yes it would still have been rape) and if the dna of the fetus matches the 'officer' whom she asked for.

I don't think she had a knife, she was killed because some cop got the hots for an underage girl and when she wanted him to step up and do the right thing she was eliminated and a phony story invented (the knife was probably planted- no video? They destroyed the record!!!)

How stupid do they think non cops are? Newsflash - A hell of a lot smarter than Cops.

That's got to be the most useless post I've ever seen on ATS.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AtypicalJ

Contrary to what some people have decided my view is, I find it very hard with the limited information so far to find that there will be an acceptable explanation. However, we will hopefully get to see (and hear) the video recording, if this happens that is the only time we can really know for sure assuming it's unedited and uncensored.
I've learnt to take the sensationalist headlines and 'stories' with a pinch of salt as they're often lacking in details and trying to insight anger from the start.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I live in the sticks, but have a family of cops living across the street. Amazingly enough, they must be the last good one's left. (or possibly the only ones I have regular contact with) I don't have issues with the cops. If I am stopped, I am polite and safe. I try not to give them any reason to act hostile to me. After all, I don't know what kind of day they were having before I showed up.

I do get that there are bad cops out there. I also get that cops in a bad areas, react differently then cops in a good area. (It's possible that the cops in a bad area, deal with a bit more crime) But just as there are good and bad people, I am not ready to dismiss all of humanity because of a few assholes.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I'm sure that has nothing to do with districts and precincts. High income or business districts don't have a lower crime rate than low income districts. I'm sure officers in one district can't ever be more or less busy than officers in another district.

It's all a nefarious plot. Reptilians and stuff!

No, its money buys priviledge. Reptilians have nothing to do with it.
But nice attempt at ridicule.
Its a system corrupt to the very core(here in the UK at least) where high ranking police officers have shut down EVERY SINGLE INVESTIGATION into elite paedophile rings.
If you get burgled in Kingston Upon Thames or Chelsea, the police will rush to your assistance, here in Edmonton, North London, you wont see a police officer for a few days, if at all.
Its not a nefarious plot, hatched from inside the hollow moon by shape shifting reptilians pretending to be royalty.
Its reality.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I live in the sticks, but have a family of cops living across the street. Amazingly enough, they must be the last good one's left. (or possibly the only ones I have regular contact with) I don't have issues with the cops. If I am stopped, I am polite and safe. I try not to give them any reason to act hostile to me. After all, I don't know what kind of day they were having before I showed up.

I do get that there are bad cops out there. I also get that cops in a bad areas, react differently then cops in a good area. (It's possible that the cops in a bad area, deal with a bit more crime) But just as there are good and bad people, I am not ready to dismiss all of humanity because of a few assholes.

Yes I agree wholeheartedly. I know full well that there are still a few good coppers left, BUT I know one police officer who is leaving the police because its become an old boys network of people that were bullied at school trying to get revenge on the world, his words, not mine.
My point is that the corrupting of the police force is an issue that has been ongoing for decades, it should have been dealt with years ago, but the problem not only persists, it is getting worse.
When I had a confrontation with a police officer abusing his power, it was another police officer that sorted out the situation. I dont hate cops. I hate killers of innocents and those that abuse the position of trust.
Yes I get a little emotional myself, but Im not about to go running down the streets with saliva running down my chin as I seek the blood of police officers. All I ask is that the officers that do break the law actually get punished for it.
Is that really too much to ask?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Its a system corrupt to the very core(here in the UK at least) where high ranking police officers have shut down EVERY SINGLE INVESTIGATION into elite paedophile rings.
If you get burgled in Kingston Upon Thames or Chelsea, the police will rush to your assistance, here in Edmonton, North London, you wont see a police officer for a few days, if at all.
Its not a nefarious plot, hatched from inside the hollow moon by shape shifting reptilians pretending to be royalty.
Its reality.

You seem to be right there from what's being allowed to come out now, it's sickening. Not sure what your comment to me earlier in response to what I was saying to someone else was about, but I think we're probably more on the same page than you think.

Up to 2,000 corrupt police officers suspected of 'tipping off criminals, stealing, fabricating evidence and using their power to get money and sex', says Home Office report

The claims were posted over a four-month period from July, when child protection campaigner Chris Fay, of the now-defunct National Association of Young People in Care, said a Special Branch detective held a gun to his head, telling him to stop investigating an alleged paedophile ring at Elm Guest House in south-west London.
Link to article

Not police but shows the corrupt institution to the extreme - Iraq War report: MPs' anger as Chilcot inquiry delayed until after general election

The list goes on and on and on, I know you'll already know this but for anyone new to the game..

I just feel it's important that when discussing these things we hold the same standards we expect. If people start tarring them all with the same brush I guarantee you'll lose allies exactly where you need them. And if society breaks down then having this attitude will just make the new society even worse and medieval.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Ohhh okay. Yea it's pretty much the exact opposite here. The high crime (low income) areas are flooded with officers. The low crime areas (high income) get a drive through occasionally. And the officers in those districts complain about their lack of calls for service.

Maybe they just don't like Edmonton

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith

Its reality.

You seem to be right there from what's being allowed to come out now, it's sickening. Not sure what your comment to me earlier in response to what I was saying to someone else was about, but I think we're probably more on the same page than you think.

Up to 2,000 corrupt police officers suspected of 'tipping off criminals, stealing, fabricating evidence and using their power to get money and sex', says Home Office report

The claims were posted over a four-month period from July, when child protection campaigner Chris Fay, of the now-defunct National Association of Young People in Care, said a Special Branch detective held a gun to his head, telling him to stop investigating an alleged paedophile ring at Elm Guest House in south-west London.
Link to article

Not police but shows the corrupt institution to the extreme - Iraq War report: MPs' anger as Chilcot inquiry delayed until after general election

The list goes on and on and on, I know you'll already know this but for anyone new to the game..

I just feel it's important that when discussing these things we hold the same standards we expect. If people start tarring them all with the same brush I guarantee you'll lose allies exactly where you need them. And if society breaks down then having this attitude will just make the new society even worse and medieval.

I was groomed when I was a teenage boy, I had friends and aquaintances that I know now, were being abused by paedophiles. My "grooming" ended when I saw the dirty old man called Frank that used to pay for us to play snooker rubbing his hand up and down my best friends leg as we travelled on the bus. That was the last time I let some old man pay for me to play snooker. A few weeks later I went into school, and was called a "rent boy", I had been in the previous nights news in a cafe that unknown to me was a hub of paedophile activity. We also knew a poor family on the estate that would send their own kids to the paedophile next door neighbour, because he would pay them for sex acts. Yes this family pimped their own children for money to buy alcohol. I know this for a fact after peering through the guys letterbox *SNIP*. And then for the kid to come out all happy with five pounds.
Needless to say we eventually run the paedophile out of town.
I got a lucky escape, many many more werent so lucky.
The irony is that the "paedophile cafe" was opposite Edmonton Police Station. Go figure.

Sorry if I was aggressive in my previous response to you, I may have taken your comment out of context.
Im often robust in by posts, not trying to be an arse, although it often comes across that way.
And sometimes I am actually being an arse. Im only human. lol.
edit on 1/28/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: remove inappropriate comment.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes I get a little emotional myself, but Im not about to go running down the streets with saliva running down my chin as I seek the blood of police officers. All I ask is that the officers that do break the law actually get punished for it.
Is that really too much to ask?

Absolutely not, to not want that would be insane.. And if that was in reference to my general dripping saliva comment earlier then apologies to you and to everyone else really, that was because I got annoyed with what I'd started reading and could just see the same lynch mob being formed again. I didn't even finish reading all the posts when I wrote it.

It all reminds me of two books I read recently, "One Second After" by William R. Forstchen and "The End" by G. Michael Hopf.
Both are in the US after an EMP, the awesome "One Second After" revolves around an ex-military turned war historian and the latter a marine that was discharged after shooting someone live on camera. In One Second After the guy is pretty sane and holds it together, but the 'hero' in the second book is some sort of psychopath that finds it OK to issue instant justice on anyone in his way or that disagrees with him. SPOILER, he even finds it OK to leave the rather irritating woman that fails at running the commune locked in a cupboard to be raped by marauders. I haven't read the next book as this isn't the sort of 'hero' I want to read about.

While the legal systems and processes we have in place in most 1st world countries are constantly abused, in principle they are actually pretty good though imperfect systems and ways of thinking. I'm not really sure that there could be a 'perfect' system without removing the randomness that make's us human and individuals. So while we should fight the corruption of these systems, I find it worrying if people are willing to deviate from their core principles by forming virtual or physical lynch mobs.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

While the legal systems and processes we have in place in most 1st world countries are constantly abused, in principle they are actually pretty good though imperfect systems and ways of thinking. I'm not really sure that there could be a 'perfect' system without removing the randomness that make's us human and individuals. So while we should fight the corruption of these systems, I find it worrying if people are willing to deviate from their core principles by forming virtual or physical lynch mobs.

Lol, no the dripping saliva reference wasnt aimed at you, I think I even missed that post of yours, maybe I absorbed it by osmosis or something.

Yes my biggest fear is the lynch mob mentality, its how the media guides us everyday. Because whipping people up into a frenzy of hate is one of the easiest things in the world to do. Ask just about any muslim living in the west right now.
Im really worried that innocents will get tarred with the same brush, but honestly if this had been dealt with properly in the first place, that wouldnt be happening now. Police scandal after police scandal and political scandal after political scandal is making everyone lose faith in "the system". I fear by design. To create order from the ensuing chaos of revolution. But thats just the conspiracy theorist in me.

A fear of internet lynch mobs is a very valid concern. The whole truth movement is a victim of this sort of thinking.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I was groomed when I was a teenage boy, I had friends and aquaintances that I know now, were being abused by paedophiles. My "grooming" ended when I saw the dirty old man called Frank that used to pay for us to play snooker rubbing his hand up and down my best friends leg as we travelled on the bus. That was the last time I let some old man pay for me to play snooker. A few weeks later I went into school, and was called a "rent boy", I had been in the previous nights news in a cafe that unknown to me was a hub of paedophile activity. We also knew a poor family on the estate that would send their own kids to the paedophile next door neighbour, because he would pay them for sex acts. Yes this family pimped their own children for money to buy alcohol. I know this for a fact after peering through the guys letterbox *SNIP*. And then for the kid to come out all happy with five pounds.
Needless to say we eventually run the paedophile out of town.
I got a lucky escape, many many more werent so lucky.
The irony is that the "paedophile cafe" was opposite Edmonton Police Station. Go figure.

Sorry if I was aggressive in my previous response to you, I may have taken your comment out of context.
Im often robust in by posts, not trying to be an arse, although it often comes across that way.
And sometimes I am actually being an arse. Im only human. lol.

Crap man I'm sorry about that. We had a similar problem in my town, there were two old and wealthy local brothers. One of them tried to groom my though I only realised what was happening looking back as an adult, but I think my parents became suspicious and it just stopped. There were stories about the other.. Both proper pillars of the community. It's not something you usually just bring up in conversation but a *lot* of people I know have experienced this sort of thing or worse. It's sickening..

I'm 'glad' that this is coming out more and more in the media now, though suspicious it's being allowed to. I was surprised things like Rotherham were admitted too and even more surprised about how many rich/famous people are now in the papers being accused. Not that they are accused, more that it's actually in the media. Though of course, practicing what I preach we should wait to see what the verdicts are..

And no worries, I'm complete arse most of the time and if I actually write anything online I'm normally already pissed off and looking for a (virtual) fight. I mainly like just reading stuff these days, but sometimes I just see everything going down what I consider a dark path, I should probably express myself in a less confrontational manner though. Half the people I get crappy with online I'd probably get along fine with in real life and vice-versa. I get REALLY irritated with some conspiracy theories and alternative ideas (I won't mention which to not derail the thread) but have perfectly good friendships in real life with people that are hooked right into them LOL! Online I'm just grrrrrr. LOL!
edit on 1/28/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: remove inappropriate content

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

And no worries, I'm complete arse most of the time and if I actually write anything online I'm normally already pissed off and looking for a (virtual) fight. I mainly like just reading stuff these days, but sometimes I just see everything going down what I consider a dark path, I should probably express myself in a less confrontational manner though.

Haha, and heres me thinking it was just me that did that.
Although personally I prefer the word "debate" lol. It has less violent connotations.

*SNIP*
edit on 1/28/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: remove comment regarding mod actions

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ok a lot more details have been released. Apparently it was a large butchers knife. The police originally thought it was a gun, and she was taxed first but according to the officers she got back up and charged. Video of the press conference Here!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here's a link to the surveillance video. This station chose to cut it short just before the moment she's shot. I can't watch from mobile but you guys have at it.
Kltv

From what I'm reading in the comments, at one point an officer is on top of here while she's face down, but like I said I can't watch it...

edit on 28-1-2015 by JessicaRabbitTx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join