It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags, Islamophobia, Putin, North Korean Nukes, Iranian Threats... Is This The End?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: Stormdancer777

We, IMO, are being fed a heaping helping of Islamaphobia by the media. That doesn't change the fact that Iran is issuing threats about war - NOT based upon religion, but upon oil income.

Money is not inherently Islamic.

So the mixture is applicable and valid IMO.

I don't know about being fed it so much as they are creating it.

I know, just words but a slight difference.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Who are "they"...?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64
Well it would start out contained to the peninsula, but the US has several bases there ourselves and you know how we love to get "revenge" on anyone who "attacks" us. Haha. I just hope it happens when I get out. If not, the fam and I are going to Peru. God bless!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The thread topic seems to have gotten lost in the blind hatred... Can we please get back to the topic? There are plenty of places to post anti Islamic rhetoric. This thread is not based upon that subject.

Blind hatred sir? Anti Islamic rhetoric?
If you wanted to start a Pro Islamic post, then please change your title to reflect so.
It was you that tilted your post using the misnomer Islamaphobia.
I provided you my source of the definition of a phobia.
If not, then please provide me the courtesy in answering my question, where is the Islamaphobia?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Judging by what I've been catching up on, the feeling is that Putin might back NK.

Putin isn't stupid by any means.

I have a feeling that China will be the backers as it's their border and there is no way they will allow the US as allies of SK to be closer than they already are.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Nice list ..I wonder how many were CIA/NATO covert operations .They do like the cover of who they also want to demonize . a reply to: Violater1

Sigh!
Are all of the human catastrophes CIA/NSA false flag events?
Sheesh

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Please seek to add to the theme of the OP or stop derailing. If you wish to see Islamaphobia, look in a mirror.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Putin is in negotiations or has already agreed ( depending upon source ) to sell NK the fighter planes needed to achieve their goal.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

idk, this may be relevant; scary spin on what we are being fed....

cut2thetruth.wordpress.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Please seek to add to the theme of the OP or stop derailing. If you wish to see Islamaphobia, look in a mirror.

Really?
ad hominem attack?
That is so beneath you.
I'm out of here.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That was pretty cold, bro....
I also feel that comment was beneath you, Heff...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

The thread topic seems to have gotten lost in the blind hatred... Can we please get back to the topic? There are plenty of places to post anti Islamic rhetoric. This thread is not based upon that subject.

Blind hatred sir? Anti Islamic rhetoric?
If you wanted to start a Pro Islamic post, then please change your title to reflect so.
It was you that tilted your post using the misnomer Islamaphobia.
I provided you my source of the definition of a phobia.
If not, then please provide me the courtesy in answering my question, where is the Islamaphobia?

The world isn't black and white. What we all need to understand is that there are extremists on both sides. Now, off those extremists, there are supporters who think they're fighting extremists while they're busy bashing the people stuck in the middle, the average Jew, Muslim and Christian who wants peace.
The point I'm trying to make is, don't be an extremists while trying to fight off the other extremist side. Both sides need to be condemned.

If you think bashing Muslims for the actions of some nutcases over in Iraq claiming to be a Caliphate or blaming all Jews for the war crimes committed by Israel is doing any good, then you're simply wrong. Your just playing into their hands.

link   

Stop derailing the thread with your racist paranoia agenda.

Your posts are EXACTLY what heff was alluding to, you are forcing the "islamiphobia" like a drug pusher.

We know what goes on in the world, we are not babes, We know.

The OP (point here) is about the overall buildup of everything into a catastrophic and irreversible outcome, one many can see clear once they take their paradigm/agenda blinders off and take a good look around from an outside perspective.

The writing's on the wall, many of us see it, many of us have felt the decline of society and the buildup of undue hate globally.. it's toxic, and it's killing what humanity we have left as a race of HUMANS on EARTH.

And unfortunately.. there's not a lot we can do to fix it, that moment passed long ago whilst folks were too busy looking at their phones and trolling their own "friends" on the interwebz.

We have been distracted enough, it's time to get serious about humanity's survival... or not..

It's totally your choice..

link   
a reply to: WanderingSage

I hope you get out to my friend. My sister wants to go to SK to teach, I will be talking her out of it forsure

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
No just the covert ones .They have a great history and if a person was to make a good guess about some of the conflicts as bad as they were and are then my first vote goes to them . a reply to: Violater1

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

If you think bashing Muslims for the actions of some nutcases over in Iraq claiming to be a Caliphate or blaming all Jews for the war crimes committed by Israel is doing any good, then you're simply wrong. Your just playing into their hands.

I, for one (and maybe the only one, but I don't care) don't think that is what he is/was doing...[I have no background as to Violater's posting history...for the record]....

I'll just throw that out there....and I have stood the "don't generalize" ground a many a time....

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more Heff, all the chess pieces are in position ready for attack, on both sides. Who will blink first?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

It doesn't worry me who blinks or even what comes once the blink happens, at least in the short term. What scares me is what happens once the smoke clears.

My fear, one I feel is soundly based in fact and is observable is global Oligarchy.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: sosobad
What scares me is what happens once the smoke clears.

Complete the one world government and RFID the survivors?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

We're mostly already RFID'd. In fact I'm playing a Star Wars game on my portable RFID chip as we speak.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join