It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags, Islamophobia, Putin, North Korean Nukes, Iranian Threats... Is This The End?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

We, IMO, are being fed a heaping helping of Islamaphobia by the media. That doesn't change the fact that Iran is issuing threats about war - NOT based upon religion, but upon oil income.

Money is not inherently Islamic.

So the mixture is applicable and valid IMO.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So North Korea wants to match the U.S. Air Force based in South Korea ?

Hmmm.

North Korea operates a fleet of aging and obsolete Soviet and Chinese aircraft. The North Korean air force is comprised of Soviet MiG fighters and some early versions of Sukhoi, hardly a match for the warplanes of the South and the U.S. 7th Air Force based in South Korea.

supported source

Sounds logical.

What's the plan to defeat the U.S. Navy?

edit on Jan-13-2015 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Judging by what I've been catching up on, the feeling is that Putin might back NK.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I shudder to think that maybe the Ferguson race baiting was a trial run for something on a global scale. Something's in the air alright.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have been screaming information overload for a long time, however humanity has a history that seems to repeat itself hence, the prophets knew.

However, this is like no other time in the history of this planet,

The planet is more populated than ever.
We have the capability to destroy ourselves.
If a worldwide disaster did occur we won't have the resources or ability to survive.

Yes, it is inevitable.

It will be epic.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think it was Rothschilds momo who said if her son didn't want war there would be no war .I think there will be a war and there is a war going on right now . The present western feudal monetary system that has profited greatly has come up against a trend that they had been able to control until Russia and China finally worked their past issues out and have sealed the new relationship together with the largest energy deal ever made .

If that were not enough we see India that could and would fit nicely and combined they would have 1/2 half the worlds population .India could show tremendous growth and could gain a lot of energy security as a member . The BRICS would be a world wide alternative to the IMF that is tied into the USD and the sales of oil were tied hard to the dollar as well . With a alternate coming into the picture that looks like it is going to happen ,all the money changers could do is use all the tricks in their money bag to fight back .

Without the rest of the world to feed that beast it will collapse on it's self .NK purchasing new war toys is not surprising .Iran being pissed at whoever is responsible for taking their lively hood away is not surprising .We plebs enjoying a little reprieve from the price of oil is quaint and if it were not for the silence from the heads of our government leaders one might think it was normal . I think it is part of the plan and the leaders at the G20 were told what was coming and to keep your moths shut .MSM looks at it googly eyed and scratches their heads .

Frances leader has said publicly recently that the sanctions on Russia has to stop .I would think Iran and NK wouldn't mind being taken off the axis of evil as well .Assad despite the Wests meddling is hanging on .No pipe line yet . The wests policy of by hook or by crook is hitting a wall of resistance and galvanizing many countries of the world .We could hope that we end up with a multi polar world without the war .The US would close it's many military bases and try and recapture some of the virtue of their youth .

I don't know and don't know anyone who does . I just know I wont be part of murdering other peoples .getting too old for this crap

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: Violater1

Not in the least sarcastic, and what has been going on since the shootings in France qualifies quite certainly as Islamaphobia.

According to www.merriam-webster.com... an exaggerated usually inexplicable and illogical fear of a particular object, class of objects, or situation.
There is nothing exaggerated, illogical or imagined about the Islamic terrorism happening around the world.
Here are just a few examples.
· April 18, 1983 – The April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing, Beirut, Lebanon by the Islamic Jihad Organization. 63 dead, 120 injured.
·December 12, 1983 – 1983 Kuwait bombings. The 90-minute coordinated attack of six key foreign and Kuwaiti installations including two embassies, the airport, and the country's main petro-chemical plant, was more notable for the damage it might have caused than what was actually destroyed. What might have been "the worst terrorist episode of the twentieth century in the Middle East," succeeding in killing only 6 people because of the bombs' faulty rigging.
· July 7, 1989 – Tel Aviv Jerusalem bus 405 suicide attack, near Kiryat Yearim. 16 dead.
· February 26, 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, in New York City. 6 killed.
· March 12, 1993 – Serial blasts in Mumbai kill 257 people.
· July 2, 1993 - Sivas Massacre, Arson attack at a gathering in Sivas killing 35 intellectuals from Turkey, most of whom were Alevis.
· December 24, 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeria and another terrorist. 7 killed including 4 hijackers.
· June 25, 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
· November 17, 1997 – Luxor massacre, 6 armed Islamic terrorists attacked tourists at the Luxor ruins. 62 killed, 26 injured
· February 14, 1998 – A total of 58 people were killed and over 200 injured in 12 bomb attacks in 11 places, in the city of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
· August 7, 1998 – 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead, 4000+ injured
· October 12, 2000 – Attack on the USS Cole in the Yemeni port of Aden. 17 American sailors were killed, 39 injured.
· December 22, 2000 – Attack on Red Fort in Delhi.
· December 24, 2000 – Christmas Eve 2000 Indonesia bombings of churches in eight cities, 18 killed.
·September 11, 2001 – 4 planes hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda hijackers: two planes crashed into World Trade Center and one into the The Pentagon. Nearly 3000 dead.
· October 1, 2001 – Attack on the Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly.
· December 13, 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament in New Delhi by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba, aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. 7 dead, 12 injured.
·March 30, 2002 – Attack on the Raghunath temple
· October 12, 2002 – 2002 Bali bombings in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali, killing 202 people and injuring 240
· November 24, 2001 – Attack on the Raghunath temple
· January 22, 2002 – Attack on an American cultural centre in Kolkata
· May 14, 2002 – three terrorists attacked a tourist bus near the town of Kaluchak in the Indian state Jammu and Kashmir .
· July 13, 2002 – Militants kill 29 Hindu labourers in Qasim Nagar on the outskirts of Jammu in Jammu and Kashmir.
· September 24, 2002 – Akshardham Temple attack
· August 25, 2003 – Twin car bombings killed 54, and injured 244 people in Mumbai
· August 5, 2003 – 2003 Marriott Hotel bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber detonated a car bomb outside the JW Marriott Jakarta lobby, killing 12 and injuring 150
·November 15–20, 2003 – 2003 Istanbul bombings, killed 57 people and wounded 700.
· March 11, 2004 – Madrid train bombings, killed 191 people and wounded 1,800.
· September 1, 2004 – Beslan school hostage crisis, approximately 344 civilians including 186 children killed
·September 9, 2004 – 2004 Australian Embassy bombing in Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber exploded a one-tonne car bomb, which was packed into a small Daihatsu delivery van, outside the Australian embassy at Kuningan District, South Jakarta killing 9 and injuring over 150
· November 2, 2004 – The murder of Theo van Gogh by Amsterdam-born jihadist Mohammed Bouyeri
· July 5, 2005 – Attack on the Hindu Ram temple in Ayodhya, India. 6 dead.
· July 7, 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
· July 23, 2005 – Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
·October 1, 2005 – 2005 Bali bombings in Jimbaran & Kuta, Bali, Indonesia; a series of bombings kills at least 20 and injures over 100.
· October 29, 2005 – 2005 Delhi bombings, India. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus
· November 9, 2005 – 2005 Amman bombings. a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan. Over 60 killed and 115 injured Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved
· March 7, 2006 – A series of bombings occurred across the Hindu holy city of Varanasi killing at least 28 people and injuring 101 others.
· April 30, 2006 – 2006 Doda massacre: Thirty-five Hindus killed by terrorists in Doda district in Jammu and Kashmir.
· July 11, 2006 – 2006 Mumbai train bombings: Seven bomb blasts over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai. 209 killed and over 700 injured.
· February 1, 2007 – The 2007 plot to behead a British Muslim soldier – A group of British Pakistanis in Birmingham, England planned to kidnap and behead a British Muslim soldier in order to undermine the morale of the British Army and inhibit recruitment of Muslims
· August 14, 2007 – Qahtaniya bombings. Dour suicide vehicle bombings in two predominantly Yazidi towns in northern Iraq. 796 killed, 1,562 wounded
· May 13, 2007 – Jaipur bombings
· July 26, 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings. 56 dead, over 200 injured.
· September 13, 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. Pakistani extremist groups plant bombs at several places including India Gate, out of which the ones at Karol Bagh, Connaught Place and Greater Kailash explode leaving around 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by another attack two weeks later at the congested Mehrauli area, leaving 3 people dead.
· September 27, 2008 – 27 September 2008 Delhi blast: An explosion in Mehrauli's Electronic market called Sarai, killed 3 and injured 23 others.
· November 26, 2008 – Muslim extremists kill at least 166 people and wound numerous others in a series of coordinated attacks on India's financial capital, Mumbai. The government of India blamed Pakistan based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba and stated that the terrorists killed/caught were citizens of Pakistan, a claim which the Pakistani government first refused but then accepted when given proof. Ajmal Kasab, one of the terrorists, was caught alive.
· June 1, 2009 - 2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting by Abdulhakim Muhajid Muhammad. 1 killed and 1 injured
· June 18, 2009 – 2009 Beledweyne bombing by Al-Shabaab. 35 dead.
· July 17, 2009 – 2009 Marriott and Ritz-Carlton Hotels bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bombers hit the Marriott and 5 minutes later the Ritz-Carlton. 9 killed

edit on V382015Tuesdaypm31America/ChicagoTue, 13 Jan 2015 15:38:32 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Heff, I watch the wordsmiths dish out a heaping dose of pitting one segment of humanity against the other continually.

Jimmy Carter blamed the Jews for the Paris terrorist attack, in a round about way.

Fingers are pointing in many directions.

(post by Violater1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

good grief warn me first,

if that doesn't make you cry nothing will

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

TRUTH....!!!!

But it will taken down.

That sort of "truth" isn't allowed here, bud...
for having the balls to post it
edit on 13-1-2015 by Jakal26 because: just editing to say I told ya so.....but yeah, my statement above still aplies.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There is a solution, but Pharaohs heart was hardened.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Look, we've all seen it, aye?

Some people need to be SHOCKED awake, at this point....I am telling you!

(and we agree on this issue...I know, I see a lot of your posts)

ETA: That of all things I disagree with, in regards to T&C, it is on this....
I know there are reasons and maybe it shouldn't be in mid discussion here on the boards because we end up like a lot of other sites I won't mention....but we should be given a chance to start threads (with warnings...obviously) that depict TRUTH....no matter how GD awful it is.........

It's the only "beef" I have here...but for the sake of being able to continue here...I keep my mouth shut, for the most part.
(Obviously, not at the moment..)

K mods...sorry, I'm done.

edit on 13-1-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

it was shocking and I usually avoid that sort of thing, but have seen and know.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The thread topic seems to have gotten lost in the blind hatred... Can we please get back to the topic? There are plenty of places to post anti Islamic rhetoric. This thread is not based upon that subject.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And perhaps we see it all (NK attacking the south, violence from terrorists making small attacks in many locations, Muslim hating violence growing, etc) spiking simultaneously overwhelming the ability for the world to respond, and then the US gets hit hard when our head is turned. They can’t contain the global economic meltdown any longer, so they have to blame it on something. When chaos consumes everyone, then we will see “hope” rising from the ashes and the hypnotized masses will fallow like sheep.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
Hello once again ATS.

Could it be that a global war is about to break out, that our leaders know it's coming, and that they are trying their best to distract us until the first nukes fall?

Without a doubt dirty bombs will be going off this year.
Like I said earlier last Christmas, 2015 is the year of false flags and race/religious war on our streets. Things won't be getting any better. We are on an unstoppable conveyor belt to destruction and death.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Nice list ..I wonder how many were CIA/NATO covert operations .They do like the cover of who they also want to demonize . a reply to: Violater1

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Sorry Heff...I love ya brother...

But it is not always "anti-Islamic rhetoric" when I know that, often times, many...I repeat MANY people stand in the streets and cheer this (and worse) on.

I don't understand how you can deny it...just because many generalize and hate entire groups of people doesn't make the rest that see the truth "generalizers" or whatever else one might label them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join