It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Playing With Handgun - Daddy Video Tapes It

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

and they have to really screw up in most cases before the authorities take the kids away from them.

Yeah...most of the time.
I've seen kids living in horrific conditions (even saw some kids walking around eating dog food once while at a guy's house...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow

originally posted by: NavyDoc
Look at the 5th Amendment and get back to us.

Yup, I looked at it. Doesn't say it supersedes the 2nd.

Your are well known for lack of critical thinking and understanding where the law and the Constitution comes in but I'll explain it for you for the elucidation of others who may be reading and may be able to think.

The 5th says this:

nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law

The constitution guarantees the right to life but the 5th states that it can be removed after due process.
The constitution guarantees the right to property but the 5th states that it can be removed after due process.
The constitution guarantees the right to liberty but the 5th states that it can be removed after due process.

Thus, logically, we see here that the writers of the Constitution recognize that there will be people at times who need to have their Constitutional rights removed as punishment for crime and provided a means where this would be legal--after proper due process. This is how putting a criminal in jail or fining him or confiscating the proceeds of his criminal endeavors are constitutional. This is why a convicted felon can Constitutionally have his right to vote removed.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheArrow

Everyone should have the right to protect themselves, ESPECIALLY in prison.

And this is the moment I knew you were trolling....or just arguing for the sake of arguing.

GREAT IDEA, buck....let's give prisoners weapons, you know...to "protect" themselves.

You have got to be f**king kidding me.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You are being purposefully obtuse and childish.

And you don't have a counter argument, or you would use that brain of yours to counter my argument instead of attacking me.

You're not making an argument. You're trolling. There's no incentive for me to debate someone like you.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What a moron, some people shouldn't have kids. I'm not sure which is dumber, him giving a child a gun or making a video of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Your are well known for lack of critical thinking and understanding where the law and the Constitution comes in but I'll explain it for you for the elucidation of others who may be reading and may be able to think.

The 5th says this:

The constitution guarantees the right to life but the 5th states that it can be removed after due process.
The constitution guarantees the right to property but the 5th states that it can be removed after due process.
The constitution guarantees the right to liberty but the 5th states that it can be removed after due process.

Thus, logically, we see here that the writers of the Constitution recognize that there will be people at times who need to have their Constitutional rights removed as punishment for crime and provided a means where this would be legal--after proper due process. This is how putting a criminal in jail or fining him or confiscating the proceeds of his criminal endeavors are constitutional. This is why a convicted felon can Constitutionally have his right to vote removed.

Yup. And like I said before, none of those rights have specific safeguards like the 2nd Amendment does. You can argue all you want, but it isn't going to make your assertions correct, because... like I said, the safeguard isn't included like it is in the 2nd.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You are being purposefully obtuse and childish.

And you don't have a counter argument, or you would use that brain of yours to counter my argument instead of attacking me.

You're not making an argument. You're trolling. There's no incentive for me to debate someone like you.

Not having a leg to stand is an incentive for you NOT to debate.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Everyone should have the right to protect themselves, ESPECIALLY in prison.

And this is the moment I knew you were trolling....or just arguing for the sake of arguing.

GREAT IDEA, buck....let's give prisoners weapons, you know...to "protect" themselves.

You have got to be f**king kidding me.

Name a more dangerous place in the United States than a prison.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well I discourage babies from playing with handguns, loaded or not. Pretty bad parenting.

On the bright side the magazine is out and I'm pretty sure the chamber is empty too. The slide was probably not locked back so that the baby wouldn't on accident release the lock and have it slam forward hurting the baby.

Still pretty dumb in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The 5th says this:

Yup. And like I said before, none of those rights have specific safeguards like the 2nd Amendment does. You can argue all you want, but it isn't going to make your assertions correct, because... like I said, the safeguard isn't included like it is in the 2nd.

Like I said, you are not well known for either critical thinking nor comprehension where this is concerned and, honestly, you really are never interested in a legitimate discussion anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Chicago? Idk, you got me

I concede...guns for all prisoners!

You sir, are a genius...
You deserve a f'n metal!............Someone, give this man a metal.

....ok.....after all that sarcasm I just posted, just want to say, glad to identify another here that I will never take seriously again.
Thanks, you saved me some time...you know, bothering to read your drivel or not...

Now I know....

But do....continue with your bs. It's rather entertaining, tbh.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
From the OP:
"The level of stupid people, in this world, astounds me."

Don't lump people from countries smart enough to have gun control into your thoughts of "the world".
The gun idiocy is mainly only a US problem in those countries of the first world.

Nevertheless, the man in the video is definitely not the ripest turnip on the truck, that's for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join