It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Playing With Handgun - Daddy Video Tapes It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Same for abortion. Do you agree that a national law could be passed outlawing abortion, according to your argument?

We can amend the Constitution to say whatever we as a people want it to say.

Do you believe that the framers of the Bill of Rights had in mind to let armed people enter prison to perform their sentence?

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED are you having a hard time with?

Either the Second Amendment means the government can't take away a person's guns, or it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheArrow

You know that the SCOTUS has ruled on these things.... right?

I know they are not infallible, but they are the final word.... not you, as much as it may trouble you.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I know they are not infallible, but they are the final word.... not you, as much as it may trouble you.

SCOTUS, sorry if I'm not impressed with that argument. According to them Walmart has as many rights as you do. I wonder what the first corporation to sit on the Supreme Court will be.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So. The guy is clearly a moron for filming it and posting it online, yet you truth that he went through "the proper checks" before handing this kid the gun. How's that work?
He's a moron, then he isn't? What?

There is absolutely no such thing as an "unloaded" weapon (it's been said a million times)....
Even if that is the case and there wasn't a round of ammo in the house.....you do NOT teach kids to point guns at random things and you DO teach them to NEVER point a gun at anything they don't intend to shoot.

(It only took a few good ass whippings for me to learn, by force, that you don't point guns [even BB guns] at that which you don't intend to shoot.)

Let's just face the fact that these two are absolute morons.
It might not be abuse or neglect or anything else, but if you can't see the danger [of the world] this child is being brought up in, you are either willfully ignorant or unaware of how many of the less savory elements of society live.

I'd like to meet this guy....and then promptly pistol whip the living sh%t out of him!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow
We don't need to limit access to guns.

It is a right that everyone should have.

Even infants.

The guy was a 19 year old trying to sell an illegal gun to an undercover police officer. His possession of the firearm was already illegal.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

SCOTUS, sorry if I'm not impressed with that argument. According to them Walmart has as many rights as you do. I wonder what the first corporation to sit on the Supreme Court will be.

You may not be impressed, but that really means nothing.

I don't agree with all of their decisions.

Let me know when the task of deciding the answers gets put on your shoulders, then what you decide will actually matter.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
This guy shouldn't be permitted to own guns.

He isn't. A 19 year old cannot purchase a handgun in Ohio.

Urban youth, "gangsta" culture, not legal gun owner culture.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Let me know when the task of deciding the answers gets put on your shoulders, then what you decide will actually matter.

Sure buddy, in the mean time we can let a bunch of corporate sellouts fight over the meaning of a 200+ year old document. Let me know how that works out for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Even infants.

The guy was a 19 year old trying to sell an illegal gun to an undercover police officer. His possession of the firearm was already illegal.

You're another one of those people that doesn't believe in the 2nd Amendment, I see. Too bad.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Sure buddy, in the mean time we can let a bunch of corporate sellouts fight over the meaning of a 200+ year old document. Let me know how that works out for you.

Well... it is how it works.
What does this have to do with your lame argument?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What lame argument? That the 2nd Amendment clearly states that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed? Is the Second Amendment lame to you?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Wow... just wow. I believe that guns should not be made a mystery to children, and that they should be allowed to see them, but only in a responsible, and safe manner. We need more legislation, not for gun control, but to control who can have kids. The people in the video have no business having a child.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

What lame argument? That the 2nd Amendment clearly states that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed? Is the Second Amendment lame to you?

I gave you the answer... how it ends up.... at the Supreme Court. You don't like the answer, so you still cry out with your original argument. Either you are trolling, or you have a little short term memory issue.
edit on bu312015-01-15T09:02:51-06:0009America/ChicagoThu, 15 Jan 2015 09:02:51 -06009u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lawndartchief

The people in the video have no business having a child.

Truth...and those of us who know people like these (doesn't take a rocket scientist to pick em out) know this is the case, but that isn't PC in today's PC filled world.

Truth is...the are irresponsible (and they don't give a damn that they are)...

Who wants to put money on the FACT that they are sucking off the welfare system in this country?
I'd though $1,000 at that bet in a heartbeat.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Because people believe that violating my second amendment rights will prevent that guy from getting guns.

If we actually knew or cared to address HOW criminals ACTUALLY get guns we might be able to do something about that rather than trying to take more liberties from law abiding Americans.

But you can't deny him HIS 2nd Amendment rights because you don't like how he uses his gun anymore than I can deny YOU your 2nd Amendment rights because I don't like how you use yours.

The 2nd Amendment is either for everyone or no one. There isn't a middle ground.

Okay, that's nonsense. It is well established that Constitutional rights can be removed form an individual after due process, which is why your right to liberty can be removed after a trial and you go to jail.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lawndartchief
Wow... just wow. I believe that guns should not be made a mystery to children, and that they should be allowed to see them, but only in a responsible, and safe manner. We need more legislation, not for gun control, but to control who can have kids. The people in the video have no business having a child.

That is just it.
You have to be a certain age to drive a car, buy a gun, cigarettes or go to certain movies... but any moron can have children, and they have to really screw up in most cases before the authorities take the kids away from them.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Even infants.

You're another one of those people that doesn't believe in the 2nd Amendment, I see. Too bad.

LOL. I know you are not that stupid, so you must be being intentionally obtuse.

Look at the 5th Amendment and get back to us.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Okay, that's nonsense. It is well established that Constitutional rights can be removed form an individual after due process, which is why your right to liberty can be removed after a trial and you go to jail.

Yeah, and your right to liberty isn't assured with an amendment demanding that it cannot be infringed.

Everyone should have the right to protect themselves, ESPECIALLY in prison.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Look at the 5th Amendment and get back to us.

Yup, I looked at it. Doesn't say it supersedes the 2nd.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

and they have to really screw up in most cases before the authorities take the kids away from them.

Yeah...most of the time.
I've seen kids living in horrific conditions (even saw some kids walking around eating dog food once while at a guy's house...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join