It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BNP leader arrested ( finaly )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I remember when they tried to get a foothold at Sighthill because of the racial tension there. Bunch of idiots really. I think the folk told them to "get tae f&££" I think it's just sometimes the influx of immigrants has an effect on the local community.

Here's a link to the site if your interested...
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

BBC
The city council, which is to receive an estimated £100m from the UK Government to house refugees, has chosen the deprived area in the north-east of the city to locate more than 2,500 asylum seekers.

A hundred million pounds to house persons who've been granted amnesty and that's not including welfare. For what purpose are they doing this?

What benefit do the British get out of this?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
What benefit do the British get out of this?

Before we debate on the benefits of immigrants.

Would you rather, they were left to die in their home Nation's? [Simple yes or no answer.]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Before we debate on the benefits of immigrants.

Would you rather, they were left to die in their home Nation's? [Simple yes or no answer.]

Yes.

Britain already has a high population density and it can't keep taking in more and more people.

Overpopulation is a major problem and we need fewer people in this world or we'll have to keep paving over green spaces to put up more and more buildings, roads and parking spaces.

I think the first world nations should actually stop sending medicine and vaccines to countires with high population growth rates or you'll continue to have more and more people trying to leave those countries to move into Europe and other places that kept their population under control.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Let me just make sure I am clear on what you are trying to say.

AceofBase, these people should be left to die in Iran, Syria, etc due to the fact you desire to payless money and think the world is over-populated? [Simple "Yes" or "No".]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Let me just make sure I am clear on what you are trying to say.

AceofBase, these people should be left to die in Iran, Syria, etc due to the fact you desire to payless money and think the world is over-populated? [Simple "Yes" or "No".]

Yes.

I thought my previous post was explicit enough.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i am worried by AceOfBase's extreme liking to far right views and open racists remarks towards anyone that does not meet his views

...You wonder why i hardly post on ATS anymore

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
One of the persons arrested along with Nick Griffin has been cleared of some of the race hate charges but it seems he still has some charges left and we still have to wait and see how Nick Griffin's trial goes.

channel4

BNP activist Mark Collett has been cleared of four race hate charges.

A jury at Leeds Crown Court found Collett, 24, of Swithland Lane, Rothley, Leicestershire, not guilty of using words intended or likely to stir up racial hatred in relation to two speeches he made in West Yorkshire.

Judge Norman Jones told the jury to continue deliberating on further similar charges faced by Collett and also his party leader Nick Griffin.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There's going to be a retrial but it's looking good for Griffin so far.

SKY

BNP leader Nick Griffin will face a retrial after being cleared of two race hate charges. The 46-year-old and fellow activist Mark Collett, 26, were accused of stirring up racial hatred during secretly-filmed speeches in 2004.

Collett had also been found not guilty of four similar offences. But the Criminal Prosecution Service said it will proceed with a retrial for both defendants.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Glad to hear about the retrial.

Collett is a scumbag - and a particularly dumb one at that - caught twice now by undercover reporters (Channel 4 and the BBC).

Griffin is also a pathetic scumbag caught bang to rights inciting.

Anyone who knows anything about how those vicious idiots operate (especially in the north of England and the 'known' flash points = enter the area mob handed to stir up as much trouble as possible.......and if the Asian community react cry about how they are victims) knows they are guilty as sin.

Hopefully next time there is a jury with the nads to find them as guilty as they are.

They are a disgrace to every value Britain claims to hold; I hope they get years for the injury, violence and sheer misery they have helped to create.

(......and by the way, far from all this 'Muslim' chatter/crap being appropriate many of the Asians here and being targeted by this fascist scum are actually Hindu.

They are usually from families that either have been here for a long time or who served the UK in some way or for whom the UK had a responsibility.

Considering the vast wealth that the UK extracted from her empire, for centuries, to deny some of these people any share of the UK's wealth - and ignore the fact most work - is ignorance in action IMO.)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join