It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hmmmbeer
a reply to: JUhrman

Stop bringing up Alex Jones FFS! I never mentioned him. Is there any evidence, say from the funeral, maybe a picture of him dead in a casket?? Please read and respond to my questions rather than ignoring them. I did say please.

Is there any evidence Michael Jackson is actually dead? Please?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

ok so an autopsy report will have to do. otherwise there is zero evidence. and why do you say he was shot in the head? do you believe that? if so, on what evidence do you beleive that?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

ok now its time for you to admit defeat! I win!
you simply can not answer any questions I ask or provide and proof what so ever. you simply bring up alex jones or michael jackson. wow. me 1, you 0.

bye

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

originally posted by: spy66

Have you and Your friend read the Terms and Conditions of Use ?

16d.) Forum Gangs And Topic Control: You will not engage in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. You will not attempt to control or otherwise shutdown valid conversation on a topic through the use of prolific posting of an unpopular viewpoint or other single-purpose standpoint. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

If you two have not, it is the right time to do it now.

These terms could apply to you, crowded and hmmbeer actually.

Neither me neither belgianjoke tried to control or close this thread.

We just have a different opinion. Deal with it.

The thing is we dont have to deal With you two. You two are tag teaming. The mods will see that right away.

I have warned you once already about this.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

WTF do you need an autopsy report to make sure it is not a conspiracy. The autopsyy report could have been faked as well as part of the conspiracy.
There is no exit in paranoid logic.

edit on 28-1-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

You win. You know the truth. I am a shill. Bravo

The thing is we dont have to deal With you two. You two are tag teaming. The mods will see that right away.

I have warned you once already about this.

We are unmasked. BelgianJoke and I are buddies for a long time now. I surrender, please don't warn the mods.

I will leave you alone so no one disrupts this circlejerk anymore.
edit on 28-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I just need this in case you delete it.

JUhrman
We are unmasked. BelgianJoke and I are buddies for a long time now. I surrender, please don't warn the mods.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

JUhrman

Lol, you can't even see a sarcasm when it's under your nose.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

JUhrman

I think your sarcasm detector might need new batteries...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
OK. The lot of you need to stop this.

Discuss the issue please.

In case any of you have forgotten what the issue is, and several of you apparently have...

Now then, can we get back to that issue.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
OK. The lot of you need to stop this.

Discuss the issue please.

In case any of you have forgotten what the issue is, and several of you apparently have...

Now then, can we get back to that issue.

Thank you, though it's hard to discuss the topic when the three most active supporters of the false flag scenario calls anyone who post info contradicting it "shills" and threaten again and again to report them for whatever reason.

Maybe if the title of the topic was renamed "Help us find proof this is a false flag" that would help with this communication problem.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Seems like you are continuing to be off topic despite being warned.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
New ISIS video threatens US, France and Belgium of more terror attacks, and of beheading Obama.

video inside link
www.dailymail.co.uk...

e: for the record, these attacks did not really increase anti-muslim sentiment in Belgium and France. Racism against Muslims in France and Belgium is already very high.

Actually these attacks prompted a lot of politicians to ask people to make a clear distinction between Salafi terrorists and Muslims, out of fear of violence against Belgian Muslims.

The immediate results of these attacks in Belgium so far have been a tightening of the anti terrorism alert level, and more projects to fight the radicalization of young Muslims.

Among Muslims, two currents are witnessed. Older ones universally denounce the attacks. While many younger ones (teens to 25 years old) are actually supporting the attacks, either claiming it's OK to avenge the prophet, either that this is a conspiracy from the Mossad.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Not to mention that for the first time ever, a country took initiative against terrorists.
Engaging them before they could trigger their attack and forcing them to shoot back at police who ultimately gained superiority.
Bonus point for catching one of them alive (it's always handy to debunk conspiracies).

Thread

Who was that again ?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Props for the research! nice post.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

The country the Merovingians, the descendants of Christ, ruled over. The country from where originated the first sovereign of the kingdom of Jerusalem after it was reconquered, the place from which the templars would later emerge. The country whose nobility has been forever secretly plotting to re-instate a modern Christian emperor-king to reign all over Europe, like in the time of the Romans, like in the time of the Holy Roman Empire. The country that was once the most powerful industrial nation next to England, which gained a huge colonial territory despite being so small.

The tiny country that's secretly ruling the world through the E.U. headquarters, NATO's S.H.A.P.E., the B.E.A.S.T. supercomputer. The one country that is truly pulling the strings behind it all, giving orders to the NWO goons. The country behind most evils and conspiracies in the world. The country which created the AIDS virus and who hosts an ancient line of dark magician nobles sponsoring all pedophile kidnappings to perform their satanic rituals.

The country behind the recent wave of false flag Muslim attacks rocking Europe (hence why they succeeded in UK, France, but failed in Belgium), the objective being evidently to prepare the return of the European Christian Empire through the line Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld, line behind the crown of England, Belgium and the tsar of Bulgaria, and related to each European royal family through various marriages. Beating the French to their own game of reviving the old Royal French dynasty since long insignificant.

Who would have thought such a small country could hold so much power? This is the perfect alibi. Hidden in plain sight. Ruling the world in secret.

ORDO AB CHAOS.

this is of course a satirical text

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Don't you think that in the these troubled times, it wouldn't be right to the expose the biggest conspiracy of all time :
It's actually not the Jews the choosen ones, it's the Belgians ...

We have quite of lot thing to confess ... let's be honest.

Israel the holy land ? Belgium the hallowed land !
Scientific achievements ? Alpha and Omega, thank you.

And even if the context of the this thread, if we look for a subliminal message somewhere. It has to be a french movie ... where two types of religious considerations opposes ... and it has to deliver to clear perspective about the real origin of God ... Got it :

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It dosent matter if this is a set up, staged or not. It will have the same effect as if it was a set up/staged.

Its seems you are right, today it has been announced that they are seriously thinking about arming more police with bigger guns in the UK.
A good politician will ALWAYS benefit from a crisis.
Which goes a long way to lend support for "conspiracy theories".

Why do people believe anything a politician says.....ever?
I just cant figure that one out.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Crowdpsychology, Jan, 15 2015.
It will probably start out with small attacks on the the newly elected democratic goverment, bombing of buildings and assinations of party members (who are less pliant toward foreign influence and investments), jewish monuments around Tunisia and foreign embassies will also be targeted (France or US). It will happen in different parts of the country to make the impact and fear factor greater within Tunisian citizens. They will then announce that IS or Qaida (seems like they are back on the menu again) are plotting a bigger attack in Tunisia and that they are stationed on the other side of the border in Libya. It will also be announced that the same masterminds (or others close to them) of the France attack, past attacks in Tunisia is the same ones behind these present attacks in Tunisia. They will probably also announce that there is a hidden terrorist threat in Tunisia which consists of domestic islam extremists who are against the sudden western/democratic change in the country.

The foreign military intervention will in the end result in the dissolvment of the terrorist threat in Libya, and then it will be announced that the military will stay in Tunisia for a while to calm down the situation, make sure nothing more happen (catch the last domestic extremists) and to help rebuild the country. The foreign military aid will conssist of France and the US (maybe also Brittian and Israel)

Will Tunisia become the next Egypt/Libya?

Crowdpsychology, Jan, 17 2015.
I also believe that we will se more terrorist attacks in Algeria. Tunisia and Algeria are some of the strategic countries that still haven’t had a full blown crisis after their involvement in the Arab spring, but that will soon come if they don’t extend their foreign relationship with western countries as well as complying with the rules behind CFSP. Both these countries are included in the geographic area of the future planned Trans-Saharan gas pipeline. We now see that both Libya and Egypt have taken steps in this field with the Arab Co. for Oil and Gas Pipelines after their crisis. Then we have the Arab Gas Pipeline which involves Jordan, Syria and Lebanon (All countries involved in the Arab spring) This pipeline will also have a underwater branch to Israel.

23 people shot dead and another 22 where injured in a terrorist attack at the Bardo museum in Tunisia 18 of march. The museum is located in Tunis and it's also a strategic target because it shares the Bardot palace complex with the nation’s parliament. After the attack police set up checkpoints and a policeman with a machine gun was posted outside the office of the UK’s British Council.

The attack follows a series of anti-terror activities by the Tunisian government. Last month more than 30 suspected terrorists were arrested, including a number who had returned from fighting in Syria, and some who allegedly were planning “spectacular” attacks, officials said at the time. Counter-terror forces also reportedly foiled attacks against “vital installations” in the country, including the interior ministry and civilian sites in Tunis.

And Tunisian officials are now warning that they can never achieve true security until the deepening chaos in neighboring Libya is addressed. Two perpetrators of the March 18 shootings, who were killed by security forces during the attack, were reportedly trained in Libya. They came from a rough, impoverished part of Tunisia, in the Atlas mountain region near the border with Algeria.

In its quest to become a vibrant and durable democracy, Tunisia needs and deserves help from the West. The United States and the European Union made lavish promises following Tunisia’s peaceful revolution in 2011, but most of the pledged aid never materialized. The aid package needs to be tied to the adoption of stalled economic and administrative reforms to improve flexibility in the labor market, rein in corruption, and enhance government transparency.

Such reforms could help unlock the real key to Tunisia’s economic recovery: substantially increased foreign and domestic investment. The United States should use this critical moment to appeal to the European Union to increase its assistance to Tunisia as well. Tunisia also needs and deserves closer economic integration with the U.S. and the EU through a free-trade agreement in exchange for far-reaching reform.

The best way for the United States and its European allies to respond to this latest atrocity is to say to the people and government of Tunisia, “We stand with you in this time of tragedy, and we are ready to demonstrate that in material ways.” In the wake of the terrorist attack, the country needs now—not six months or a year from now—an immediate response to specific Tunisian security needs for equipment, intelligence, and special-forces training to combat the threat.

Sometimes in history, small countries assume a strategic significance out of all proportion to their size. As the lone Arab country to move forward from popular upheaval to democracy, Tunisia is now vital to the future of the entire Arab world. The United States should bet very heavily, but smartly, on its future.

The jihadist problem is fueled by youth employment. The African Development Bank, which is headquartered in Tunis, puts unemployment among young graduates at "a particularly worrisome level" of 35 percent. According to the Times, "education is inexpensive but jobs remain scarce," making young people "prime candidates for jihad."

Why has the pledged aid been put on stall since 2011!? Tunis unemployment rate is 15% overall and among youths it's 35%. This was the reason behind the revolution in Tunisia, and the start of the Arab spring. The empty promise from foreign banks and countries have resulted in a disproportionately large number of Tunisian recruits — some 3,000, according to government estimates — have joined ISIS in Syria and Iraq and many have received training in neighbouring Libya. Another 8,000 men are detained by authorities who are trying to leave for the battlefields of the east. I looks like this was part of the plan all along - create a stagnant market - invoke a revolution - install democracy without the proper follow up - let the country deter furthermore - enable more recruits to terror organizations - create a strong reason to "help" the country because of domestic terrorists - indirectly enforce reforms and trade agreements - hoard resources and get control over strategic pipelines...

news.nationalpost.com...
www.businessinsider.com...
www.newsweek.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.theatlantic.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...[ editby]edit on 25-3-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join