It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Stop telling lies.

Me or the french newspaper ?

If no one believes me go to Google map, street view and travel up Allee Verte, and see for youselves.

That's what I did.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Stop telling lies.

Me or the french newspaper ?

If no one believes me go to Google map, street view and travel up Allee Verte, and see for youselves.

That's what I did.

Ok. So you now agree that the cop car was chased Down Allee Verte by the shooters?

- And that the shooters made a left turn from Allee Verte onto Boulavard Richard-Lenoir?

Yes. The French newspaper is missinforming the Public. And so are many other News reporters.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Feel free to have the last word after this post.
I regard of your last reply, I humbly admit my pragmastism is helpless against that many layers of tinfoil.

By the way, what for a conspiracy are you gesticulating about, pretending you can't read a map ? I didn't mind bothering.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I regard of your last reply, I humbly admit my pragmastism is helpless against that many layers of tinfoil.

By the way, what for a conspiracy are you gesticulating about, pretending you can't read a map ? I didn't mind bothering.

I dont understand what you are trying to say.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Here is the street view image that is exactly like the building you see in the video.

Street view from Google Map:

Here is the video that show the exact same building behind the shooters.

There is no doubt that they traveld Down Allee Verte and made a left turn at the end of the alley.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

There is no doubt that they traveld Down Allee Verte and made a left turn at the end of the alley.

Yes but they they ended up at begining of it.
Allee Verte in One-way street they took in the wrong direction.
Hence the fact that the police car came facing them comming from the right direction.
Thus NOT Boulevard Lenoir but Rue Saint Sabin.

Rue Saint Sabin is another one way street they also took in the 'wrong' direction heading south.

They then disapear from the video, drive further, get back on Boulevard Lenoir via Chemin Vert (most probably).

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Tof !

edit on 27-1-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yes but they they ended up at begining of it.
Allee Verte in One-way street they took in the wrong direction.
Hence the fact that the police car came facing them comming from the right direction.
Thus NOT Boulevard Lenoir but Rue Saint Sabin.

Rue Saint Sabin is another one way street they also took in the 'wrong' direction heading south.

They then disapear from the video, drive further, get back on Boulevard Lenoir via Chemin Vert (most probably).

The cops came facing them from the right Down this road:

Than the shooters got out of their car at this location on Allee Verte and started to shoot at the cop car baking up:

Than the cops backed up and hit a gray car parked across the street:

When the shooter made a left turn they ended up going Down this street:

This street is called Boulevard Lenoir.

Dont tell me they drove a damn detour to engage the cop on Boulevard Lenoir on the other side of the park here:

This image is taken from Boulevard Lenoir just in front of the enterance to Allee Verte. On the other side of this park is where the cop was killed. The street on the other side of this park is also called Boulevard Lenoir.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Dont tell me they drove a damn detour to engage the cop on Boulevard Lenoir on the other side of the park here:

No, they ran through the park on foot.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No, they ran through the park on foot.

No, they didnt.

I Guess that this video proved that they didnt run run through the park.

In this video they have come from the North on Boulevard Lenoir . Stopped, got out and started to shoot at the cop.

They must have been hell bent on killing this particular cop, because it is quite a detour to get to this location from Allee Verte. It dosent make any sense why they would do this.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Dont tell me they drove a damn detour to engage the cop on Boulevard Lenoir on the other side of the park here

You can't cross the small park in the middle of Lenoir by car (forged fences).
The guys engage on Lenoir in the wrong way ... the video allee verte stops.

Then you have you two video from vid.me, The car come from Lenoir on the other side of the boulevard.
Remember they engage on the other side in the wrong way.
Did they turn imeditely left (Rue Pelée) because the road was already blocked - not neceseraly by Police, just by ongoing traffic ? And thus yes, they drove a damn detour mostly to end up on the other side of Lenoir.
Or - more likely for me, they reversed / uturn to drive in the traffic flow. The footage from the video allee verte could have shown if longer ...

You can mark the time sync between the two raw footages of vid.me with the gunshot sound.
The second footage is ... very embarassing for french police. Just consider that their service weapons are likelly to be useless against someone with a bullet proof jacket - they know it. And they spotted the assault weapon in the guys hands ... You can see the cop is moving away when the guys further walks before getting back to the car.

The amount of vehicles present on the second footage on the other side of the boulevard suggest that the may have had issues driving that direction => reverse or uturn hypothesis.
The problem is you don't know how much time is spent between the video allee verte and thoses of Lenoir.

Mea culpa for wrong map reading.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Did they turn imeditely left (Rue Pelée) because the road was already blocked - not neceseraly by Police, just by ongoing traffic ? And thus yes, they drove a damn detour mostly to end up on the other side of Lenoir.
Or - more likely for me, they reversed / uturn to drive in the traffic flow. The footage from the video allee verte could have shown if longer ...

Ok, so what you are telling me is that they made a U-turn on Boulevard Lenoir somewhere between Allee Verte and Rue Pelée, Than drove 274m With the trafic up to the Next crossroad and made a left turn onto Rue du Chemin Vert, than they drove another 82m and made a left turn back onto Boulevard Lenoir. Than they drove another 229m just to shoot the cop.

Now.... does that make any sense to you?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

"Than they drove another 229m just to shoot the cop. "

Which they did not do - the shot missed.

I am still seeking ANY EVIDENCE to show that the cop was killed - video evidence or maybe an autopsy?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hmmmbeer

"Than they drove another 229m just to shoot the cop. "

Which they did not do - the shot missed.

I am still seeking ANY EVIDENCE to show that the cop was killed - video evidence or maybe an autopsy?

Well it is stated that one hit him in the groing and made him go Down on the ground.

I dont believe he was shoot in the head either. That is why i am just saying he got shoot for now.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes it is stated (shot in the leg)! But there is zero evidence!!! Thats the issue - we only have words, and no evidence. In the past, this has always coincided with a false flag, state sponsored event. We are only asking questions and seeking the truth. No pointing fingers, yet. Waiting for evidence....

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hmmmbeer

Yes it is stated (shot in the leg)! But there is zero evidence!!! Thats the issue - we only have words, and no evidence. In the past, this has always coincided with a false flag, state sponsored event. We are only asking questions and seeking the truth. No pointing fingers, yet. Waiting for evidence....

Correct.

I am just trying to figure out and make some sense of how they got from Charlie Hebdo to where the cop was presumed shoot dead. And why would they do a de-tour just to shoot at the cop? That dosent make any sense at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ok, so what you are telling me is that they made a U-turn on Boulevard Lenoir somewhere between Allee Verte and Rue Pelée, Than drove 274m With the trafic up to the Next crossroad and made a left turn onto Rue du Chemin Vert, than they drove another 82m and made a left turn back onto Boulevard Lenoir. Than they drove another 229m just to shoot the cop.

Now.... does that make any sense to you?

Seriously, you're having a paranoid infused conspirationist approach, don't take it bad :
You are almost certain the cop that was shoted got shot as part of some mock up thing - it was him and not another - that's part of the plan ...

No please, lets consider this :
The terrorists arrived down allee verte, they just pushed back the cop car on Lenoir.
The Allee video stops, the rest is pure speculative :
They are after policemans, representatives of authority, not civilians.
They just pushed back a policecar, they try to finish the job (through the window or by stepping down the car).
The policemans are already out of their cars. That's the policeman from the original allee verte car you see in the middle of Lenoir on the vid.me video. They fled to the park in the middle of Lenoir
The policemans have gone away, the road is blocked by a light truck.
They use reverse gear or turn in the allee verte without going any further in the wrong direction.
I don't know if it's a glitch since it's at the very end of the allee verte video but, the car seems to stall/brake when engaging Lenoir in the wrong way.
Now they come in the other way, come across a policeman, who arrived with a bike.
The policeman (that's the one who got shot) is unaware of what for guys he is dealing with.
While the one crouched in the middle of the park does.
This enforce my u-turn thesis : since they arrived back at the height of allee verte, the terrorist knew they we about to find cops. It was just not one of the original group, it was an unsuspecting and unarmed one.

That's it ... no big deal.
All you have to do now is acknowledge the existence of a reverse gear on a pasenger car.

edit on 27-1-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Am i suppoused to believe you who cant even read a map?

If you cant see that the shooter make a left turn from Allee Verte onto Boulevard Lenoir. You are also blind.

What collour light would you see on the back end of the car, if the car was put in reverse?

You can see the car put its breaks on before it reaches street Boulevard Lenoir. Because you can see the Three red lights clearly. Than you see the break light go of and the car turns left.

Man some you People are even slower than my 10 year old son.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I think he is a shill brought in as backup. He is doing a splendid job.

Meanwhile I continue to look for and wait for any evidence that a police officer was shot and/or died.

So far there is none; in fact the evidence points to him NOT being shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join