It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Theses attacks should be a tiping point in the global consiouness. Clowns have become martyrs.
And I hope people will finally realise that the usual martyrs are nothing but clowns.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Maybe I'll check this when I have time.

I will follow dr hmmmbeer's advices and get off this thread for a while

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

No. 9/11 should have been. Or Sandy Hook. Or JFK really. I do live in hope, but it aint happening any time soon. The world can be shown a video of someone being missed by a shot to the head, playing dead and then reporting, without evidence or autopsy, that he was shot in the head. And even PUTTING blood where clearly in video evidence no blood was seen. And we buy it. What celebrity gaff happened today?? Quick I need to find out....

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

It's interesting you mentioned these 3 events, I'm quite sure they can fit in a single pattern.
As our last 2000 years of history should anyway if we want to make it consistant.

Staging things is not the same as faking them.

edit on 27-1-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Not sure of your point?

My point - every significant act of 'terrorism' has been state sponsored. For more info, watch this

More fool us...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hmmmbeer

Not sure of your point?

I know it started in a weird fashion but I happened to log a series of actulity events in another thread

My point - every significant act of 'terrorism' has been state sponsored. For more info, watch this

More fool us...

So you too perceive it as 'one pattern' ... I just don't feel paranoid enough to consider everything is state sponsored.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Oh it is not paranoia! I am a scientist - everything is rational and evidence based, peer reviewed and tested.

Just does not make the 6 o'clock news.

7/7 london bombings, Princess Diana etc all were staged events, state sponsored. Watch the video I linked to - very well put together.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Oh it is not paranoia! I am a scientist - everything is rational and evidence based, peer reviewed and tested.

Just before I leave a few things for you to consider:

- Scientists aren't magically immune to psychosis and paranoia. Actually, genius is often tied to many mental ailments, sometimes controlled, sometimes out of hand.
- Paranoids are unable to see the irrationality of their own beliefs. Only someone else can assess it since paranoids will suffer from confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.
- The video you posted raises good point. But like saying before, proofs of previous false flags isn't proof of current false flags. Such reasoning is actually a pathway to paranoia. As Alex Jones nailed it, some people believe everything in the media is true and they are wrong. But on the other hand of the spectrum, some people believe everything in the media is a lie, and they are paranoid. From Alex Jones himself, the man who made a living uncovering conspiracies, that man has to courage to say it like it is, claim that these events were involving actors who aren't really dead actually mostly originate from crazy people and do not fit the normal "false flag" MO. Are some people seriously saying that 9/11 false flag involved the killing of thousands of people and yet the people behind this are too chicken # to actually kill a single police officer in Paris? Lol.

I'm not saying it's a false flag or not. I'm specifically saying anyone claiming this cop isn't dead BECAUSE it's part of a false flag has seriously lost there marbles. If you want a false flag looking like a terror attack, you kill everyone who gets in the way.

See you guys later

edit on 27-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I did say peer-reviewed, which eliminates the crazy ones. Breach of SOP is another indicator. Very keen on seeing the autopsy of the dead officer. Evidence is king here. So far, all evidence points to false flag. Go get some sleep.
And one final thing - I will never use the terms fact or proof. Evidence is such and is always open to interpretation. There are no facts and nothing is proven. Just evidence and humans to interpret it.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

So far, all evidence points to false flag. Go get some sleep.
And one final thing - I will never use the terms fact or proof. Evidence is such and is always open to interpretation. There are no facts and nothing is proven. Just evidence and humans to interpret it.

I'll go to sleep tonight, genius, it's 1PM here
You seriously think I post 24/7? Boy are you naive. I sleep very well thank you. I said I'll leave because the crazy is contagious.

Nothing in the video posted is peer reviewed. Such theories are only discussed among CT circles. No peer review was ever done, actually plenty of people shed light on the inconsistencies and errors of such claims.

Finally, evidences serve as proof. If you have evidence, you have proof. There has been no evidences nor proof in this thread, only assumptions and circular reasoning. Maybe you should get some rest too in the end, especially since Alex Jone is now calling people like you "crazy"

evidence
ˈɛvɪd(ə)ns/Valider
noun

-the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true
-something that furnishes proof

It's almost midnight in Australia. Go get some sleep and stop projecting on me, OK? Dear lord aren't some of you denser than a bag of rocks.
edit on 27-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

a reply to: JUhrman

I did say peer-reviewed, which eliminates the crazy ones. Breach of SOP is another indicator. Very keen on seeing the autopsy of the dead officer. Evidence is king here. So far, all evidence points to false flag. Go get some sleep.

Since you are a scientists With a sound mind.

Can you explaine how the shooter could have ended up comming from the North on Boulavard Richard-Lenoir. When they made a left turn from Allee Verte?

When you make a left from Allee Verte onto Boulavard Richard-Lenoir you would be driving South on the opposite side of Boulavard Richard-Lenoir where the cop was shoot.

How you looked at that?

When you see the shooters car when they engage the cop laying on the ground. You can see that their car is facing South, that means the shooter must have come from the North on Boulavard Richard-Lenoir.

Allee verte is Connected to Boulavard Richard-Lenoir, just accorse the park from where the cop is engaged. You can see all this on a Map of Paris.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Why do you think the car was coming from Allee Vert?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Can you explaine how the shooter could have ended up comming from the North on Boulavard Richard-Lenoir. When they made a left turn from Allee Verte?

When you make a left from Allee Verte onto Boulavard Richard-Lenoir you would be driving South on the opposite side of Boulavard Richard-Lenoir where the cop was shoot.

How you looked at that?

The addition of two factors : one way street and a small park that prevents any direct link between Allee Verte and Boulevard Lenoir heading north, so that you can only turn right when comming out of allee verte.
I didn't follow the exact path but I know they came across a second police patrol by using the wrong direction of a one way street.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why do you think the car was coming from Allee Vert?

How do i know?

You can see them engaging and chasing the cop car Down Allee Verte in this video:
You can aslo confirm it by looking at Google map. Allee Verte is the exact same street.

This street that they are driving Down is Allee Verte. You can see that the cop car backs up and hits a car that is parked on Boulavard Richard-Lenoir. You can even see the gray car to the left jump up onto the curb in the video.

In this video at 00:49:vid.me... you can see the cop car and the car it hit on Boulavard Richard-Lenoir. Notice the gray car to the right. It is now resting at an angle because the cop car backed into it.

You can also in the first video see that the shooters make a left turn from Allee Verte onto Boulavard Richard-Lenoir . That is against the one way direction on Boulavard Richard-Lenoir.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

At begining of the video, the car is the angle of Allee Verte and Rue Nicolas Appert.
The car of the shooters drives then down the allee verte - a one way street - in the wrong way - where they come accross the police car.
They force the police car to reverse to the begining of the street where they turn left.
Again, they take a one-way street in the wrong direction (seems that Jihadists have no respect for one-way street too) - Rue Saint Sabin.

They are never shown on the video to be on Boulevard Richard-Lenoir, sorry.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

At begining of the video, the car is the angle of Allee Verte and Rue Nicolas Appert.
The car of the shooters drives then down the allee verte - a one way street - in the wrong way - where they come accross the police car.
They force the police car to reverse to the begining of the street where they turn left.
Again, they take a one-way street in the wrong direction (seems that Jihadists have no respect for one-way street too) - Rue Saint Sabin.

They are never shown on the video to be on Boulevard Richard-Lenoir, sorry.

How in the hell do you get them driving on Rue Saint Sabin???????

How did you come to that conclution? Explaine.

That would put the gray stationary car which the cops hit smak in the middle of the crossection between Rue Saint Sabin and Rue du Chemin Vert. No way. You are wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

If you go look on streetview, there is a police car parked there ... from there, follow their path as explained above.

Source : Sudouest.fr

edit on 27-1-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added map

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If you go look on streetview, there is a police car parked there ... from there, follow their path as explained above.

No, if you look at this video: vid.me... And see where it is filmed from. It is filmed from the right side of Boulavard Richard-Lenoir. The cop lays just to the right of the camera man when he goes outside and films.

On the other side of Boulavard Richard-Lenoir you can see the cop car and the exact same car that it hit when it backed up. If you now look at the map it is Allee Verte that is just accros from the park and the left side of Boulavard Richard-Lenoir.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No, it's at the angle of Nicolas Appert and Allee Verte.

I updated my post with a pic.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

No, it's at the angle of Nicolas Appert and Allee Verte.

I updated my post with a pic.

No way i am at street view right now. I can see the exact same building the shooters were parked in font of before they chased the cops Down Verte Alley/Allee Verte. Stop telling lies.

If no one believes me go to Google map, street view and travel up Allee Verte, and see for youselves.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join