It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hmmmbeer
a reply to: spy66

I think he is a shill brought in as backup. He is doing a splendid job.

Meanwhile I continue to look for and wait for any evidence that a police officer was shot and/or died.

So far there is none; in fact the evidence points to him NOT being shot.

Just say it please. Say that all these firemen, officers and nurses are actors. Please say it

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Meanwhile I continue to look for and wait for any evidence that a police officer was shot and/or died.

Yes i think he is a shill who is brought in. I can see it in the way he explaines himself, that English is not he's origin. He is probably Belgian.

I trust in what i am doing. They have proven that there is nothing usefull comming from them.

You will never see any evidence of the presumed killed cop or the two brothers. If they do present something it will be nothing but a report full off holes so that the Public can argue the case amongst themselves. Just like we are doing right now With this. Its a brilliant way to hide a cover up.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
that English is not he's origin. He is probably Belgian.

No s**t sherlock. Thebelgianjoke is Belgian? And he dares to discuss a topic about terrorists who had ties with Belgium? Shocking!

And of course, like anyone asking questions challenging that false flag scenario he's a shill...

Convenient.

Don't you know? All Belgians are shill of the NWO working on the B.E.A.S.T. We know everything about you. We do damage control on this thread so you don't get proofs the cop was shot with rubber bullets.

Mwahahaha!
edit on 28-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Just say it please. Say that all these firemen, officers and nurses are actors. Please say it

Do you Call that many?

Man Hitler managed to gather a Whole nation into starting ww2. Or should i say that the US manges to buy of Hitler who fooled all of Germany?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

So are they actors? Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

that English is not he's origin. He is probably Belgian.

No s**t sherlock. Thebelgianjoke is Belgian? And he dares to discuss a topic about terrorists who had ties with Belgium? Shocking!

And of course, like anyone asking questions challenging that false flag scenario he's a shill...

Convenient.

Don't you know? All Belgians are shill of the NWO working on the B.E.A.S.T. We know everything about you. We do damage control on this thread so you don't get proofs the cop was shot with rubber bullets.

Mwahahaha!

Hey sherlock. Your origin is not English either. You are a bluff. You for some odd reason have been on this topic doing nothing but trying to stop everything we are doing for days. I find that very odd.

And now you have brought in a friend to help you out. Good Luck....

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

That is Your job to figure out.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Oh god! You discovered I'm from Belgium as written under my avatar! You are no match for us.

Why indeed? Why would Belgians be interested by attack in France? Attacks with connections to Belgium. Attacks followed by more salafists attacks in Belgium.

Why would we discuss these Paris attacks? It is a mystery.

So where are YOU from? You must be from Paris right otherwise you would have no reason to discuss this topic.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I just realised what you sound like : History is repeating sometimes ...
Sandy Hook 'Truther' Tells Victim's Mother Her Daughter Never Existed.

So is the presence of a reverse gear on a car part of this whole conspiracy ?

link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Why would I say that? The ONLY thing I am interested right now, is the 'dead' police officer, that you so far have not provided any evidence of being injured, hurt, dead etc. None. Zero. Only evidence so far is video showing him NOT being shot. Please find his autopsy. Apparently no one else can. They is an autopsy of the investigator who 'suicided' but his kept in secret, which is not much use really (see here
Like I said, evidence is king.

link   

That is Your job to figure out.

I believe it's obvious they aren't actors.

What do YOU believe?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Oh god! You discovered I'm from Belgium as written under my avatar! You are no match for us.

Why indeed? Why would Belgians be interested by attack in France? Attacks with connections to Belgium. Attacks followed by more salafists attacks in Belgium.

Why would we discuss these Paris attacks? It is a mystery.

So where are YOU from? You must be from Paris right otherwise you would have no reason to discuss this topic.

It is not a mystery to me that two People from Belgium would be interested in crashing any of this.

The only mystery is how i know.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

You should have attended the policeman funeral and licked the tears of his childrens face to make sure they are genuine.
Sorry if you didn't took the appropriate action to prevent your paranoia.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Check these threads. Not only Alex Jones but even the mods think this thread is too crazy for them
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Check these threads. Not only Alex Jones but even the mods think this thread is too crazy for them

But still you are here more active than ever. Nice try.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

My guess it is why this ended up in the LOL part of the forum ...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Stop bringing up Alex Jones FFS! I never mentioned him. Is there any evidence, say from the funeral, maybe a picture of him dead in a casket?? Please read and respond to my questions rather than ignoring them. I did say please.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Have you and Your friend read the Terms and Conditions of Use ?

16d.) Forum Gangs And Topic Control: You will not engage in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. You will not attempt to control or otherwise shutdown valid conversation on a topic through the use of prolific posting of an unpopular viewpoint or other single-purpose standpoint. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

If you two have not, it is the right time to do it now.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

Do you often see bodies of people shot in the head being exposed at funerals ?
Otherwise my suggestion is a very sensible propopsal I think, so you can sort these issues by yourself if you want :

You should have attended the policeman funeral and licked the tears off his childrens face to make sure they are genuine.

edit on 28-1-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Have you and Your friend read the Terms and Conditions of Use ?

16d.) Forum Gangs And Topic Control: You will not engage in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. You will not attempt to control or otherwise shutdown valid conversation on a topic through the use of prolific posting of an unpopular viewpoint or other single-purpose standpoint. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

If you two have not, it is the right time to do it now.

These terms could apply to you, crowded and hmmbeer actually.

Neither me neither belgianjoke tried to control or close this thread.

We just have a different opinion. Deal with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join