It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #31: Shape Shifting Reptilian Human Hybrids Are "Everywhere!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You seem to miss a lot of points simply to state the obvious is a condescending manner, as if what you say isn't already apparent.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So without wishing to show ignorance and I love the fact that its a family concern is Joe the guy in the NLBS or the creator or both.

I'm just trying to get my head around the whole concept.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
You won't see it at first because many are very subtle. Despite the fact that their 'disguise' (for want of a better term) can let them down from time to time, it is still incredible and superbly effective.

It's unfortunate that you refuse to accept that what you're seeing is the results of the inherent limitations of streaming digital video.

The most important thing to know is: Video compression for YouTube adds subtleties and removes detail. It's the nature of the technology. You get some of these artifacts even in HD movies from HBO through your cable provider.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Joe the guy in the NLBS or the creator or both

It was collaborative. Once we had the idea/name, we started working out the format, and building the set.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: ScientificRailgun
Again you are putting words in my mouth, which proves you are not taking in what i'm trying to tell you. It's got nothing to do with smarts but instead patience and be willing to put in the time to study each video on it's own merit. You won't see it at first because many are very subtle. Despite the fact that their 'disguise' (for want of a better term) can let them down from time to time, it is still incredible and superbly effective.
Now i'm going to say this ONE more time. Watching a single video, no matter how well i regard it's authenticity will not convince anyone who has not already put in the time and effort to grasp some kind of understanding of what is going on.
Remember, this is NOT MY THREAD and i owe you nothing whatsoever.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you claim this is real, and then simply abandon the thread without providing solid evidence to support the claim, then expect questions like this. I for one am not the kind of person to take things at face value simply because I'm told, if you say there are patterns, link up some youtube videos where these patterns are apparent. I'm not asking for just ONE video, though even that would be nice. If you feel you need multiple sources to make your point, do it. I just want evidence, that's all I ask of you.

If you refuse to supply said evidence, I am forced to write your assertions off as unsupportable nonsense. I'm trying to keep an open mind, but in the absence of evidence I am to draw my own conclusions. And please, don't simply say "do your own research". If you have ALREADY done the research, and know this to be a fact, would it not be easier to gain another ally in your fight to simply present the evidence you have collected while making your case?
edit on 8-1-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: grammar, spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

"why don't they all scream" statements over and over again while talking about something recorded for a digital screen is ridiculous.

Why?

I used examples explaining why. I am going to guess you think of the shapeshifting as literally morphing into something, like my hand into a hook for example. Please, do not take things so literally, this isn't grammar school and I cannot help that people choose words to describe things that can be taken out of context or misinterpreted (words for movements that permanently stick to them, like "shapeshifting"). Did you ever stop to consider that it is just a technology projecting an illusion to our eye at a framerate that we do not notice without the aid of digital technology? That would put their projections oscillation at greater than 30 fps, and this is why analog TV does not pick this up, it is also why people in the audience don't gasp in terror... but it would also explain why digital recordings pick it up. This is one of the used arguments out there and so, like I said, making claims over and ob=ver again about "why wouldn't they panic while sitting there" just makes it look like you're not even paying attention to the conspiracy to begin with... because I just explained why like so many others before me.

Yes, I am aware Predator is a movie. I was referring to the concept of his suit as an example of the point I was making. I was obviously not clear in my simplistic examples. Yes, I am familiar with CGI, I have a degree in 3d multimedia, I even have 3dsMax and Maya on my machines so I am quite familiar with CGI.... I do admit I may be taking offence when none was meant, but you seem rather fired up today to allow people posts to fly over your head completely.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Volund because: codes

edit on 8-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: fixed the BBcode errors

edit on 8-1-2015 by Volund because: enough edits

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Volund
Did you ever stop to consider that it is just a technology projecting an illusion to our eye at a framerate that we do not notice without the aid of digital technology? That would put their projections oscillation at greater than 30 fps,

The vast majority of the YouTube videos are sub-30fps, typically 15, we found some at 12. Additionally, the artifacts span several dozen frames, and always stop at a keyframe.

and this is why analog TV does not pick this up,

Analog interlaced NTSC is closer to an effective 60fps, 29.97 for each field.

but it would also explain why digital recordings pick it up.

We showed in the video how an earlier generation version of the Bush address video has no "shape shifting" artifacts.

making claims over and ob=ver again about "why wouldn't they panic while sitting there" just makes it look like you're not even paying attention to the conspiracy to begin with... because I just explained why like so many others before me.

Trying to convince people that somehow a video camera is picking up a several-second phenomenon unseen by anyone else isn't a believable explanation.

Showing the known, repeatable, and widespread effects of digital compression artifacts is a believable explanation.

The same type of compression artifacts (combined with Photoshop exaggeration) happened here: Carved head photographed by Mars rover
edit on 8-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I liked David Icke, some of the interviews I see him done on YouTube, he makes a lot of sense. When he talks about frequencies, vibrations, different dimensions, it make a lot of sense...

Other times, this whole reptilian thing and other stuff, really throws his stories off by a lot.

Pretty sure he's really out there though, him being a "Writer" and all.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Then i will go back to my ORIGINAL point which was not to try to prove that there are non humans among us but that NLBS had NOT fully researched the reptilians (anyone who has knows this) and come across as extremely rude and arrogant.
Ask yourself this, and perhaps ScepticOverlord could comment also. If NLBS had fully researched the subject and come to the conclusion that there is nothing to the subject to the point that they felt they could release a video claiming such as fact, then why does ScepticOverlord keep asking for video proof by someone who disagrees 'after' the video was made? His convictions were strong enough to make that video then no further evidence required, right. But the fact that he asks for further evidence is proof enough that he should not have been releasing a debunking exercise unless the subject was dead and buried in his eyes.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthseeker84
I liked David Icke

So do I. I interviewed him waaay back, and he's a genuinely nice person -- so few of those. He's also been on the old ATS MIX show, and I think on ATS Live.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Keep in mind that we did not attack the concept of the possibility that Anunnaki lore involves a potentially reptile-like alien race.

Our debunking was specific to the nonsense YouTube videos claiming all kinds of people are accidentally showing their true reptilian nature on camera.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

The same type of compression artifacts (combined with Photoshop exaggeration) happened here: Carved head photographed by Mars rover

Amazing! I once used photoshop to enhance something as well, I was shocked at the results and how much of an impact on modern society things found on mars have had without us even realizing it. Perhaps on some sort of Jungian Alpa level or something...

thank you for the detailed explanation of artifacts, people see what they want to see. Maybe some newer non artifact evidence will surface it is only a matter of time if there is truth in the conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So are you family, that is the question I wished to ask?

As I said I like the show if not the content, he has a definate presence on screen.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Then i will go back to my ORIGINAL point which was not to try to prove that there are non humans among us but that NLBS had NOT fully researched the reptilians (anyone who has knows this) and come across as extremely rude and arrogant.
Ask yourself this, and perhaps ScepticOverlord could comment also. If NLBS had fully researched the subject and come to the conclusion that there is nothing to the subject to the point that they felt they could release a video claiming such as fact, then why does ScepticOverlord keep asking for video proof by someone who disagrees 'after' the video was made? His convictions were strong enough to make that video then no further evidence required, right. But the fact that he asks for further evidence is proof enough that he should not have been releasing a debunking exercise unless the subject was dead and buried in his eyes.
If you feel his research wasn't thorough enough, why not provide samples of your own research? That is how the scientific process works. If one researcher feels the other may not have the correct information, he allows the researcher in question to view his OWN research. They can compare notes, share evidence, and come to collective conclusion.

I'm trying to be on your side here, but you're adamantly stomping your foot and refusing to give us anything to work with, all while saying SO is wrong, wrong, wrong. So... prove he's wrong. Or least work with him rather than against him to help him refine his ideas. If you think he got things wrong, show him where you believe you're right.

There can be nothing gained by repeated calls of "you're wrong" and overt hostility.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

No, It's unfortunate that i once too believed all of the videos to be either artifacts, misrepresentation or just plain stupidy but now i know different and it's something i like to 'forget' from time to time. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There was a time when I would have laughed at the idea of shape-shifting reptilians among us. After doing some research on the abduction phenomena and related subjects, I've realized that there is some stuff going on out there
that's weirder than any fiction, and most people are clueless about it. Those people will either laugh at you for even entertaining the thought, or they'll avoid it because it conflicts with their safe little reality.

The NLBS guy is refuting YT vids. I get that. I agree that most of the reptilian YT vids are silly. The local weather
lady is not a reptilian.
That doesn't mean they're not out there.

P.S. For anyone who has a vested interest in the ATS website, having this guy represent you is a very bad idea.
I showed the vids to my 10 and 12-year old nephews, and they thought the guy was a tool.
"#-ton"?? Are you serious?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Volund

In many respects you are absolutely right. They are not all physical morphing and there is most definately a technology behind a great deal of it. They must be capable of incredible things technologically.
I also agree that refering to them as reptilians may also be a bad idea because they are not all reptilian in form. I've even considered the notion that even the reptilian form may be a deception in itself. Certainly for those that can 'shift'. There true appearance may be something totaly different and have chosen to take the reptile form the majority of the time as they would be well aware of the humans fear of the reptile, and in particular the snake. Some i have seen i could only describe as looking like a viper. It would make sense to me that these things would take on the appearance of something the planets dominant species was fearful of. I'm sure if they came here looking like kittens their task would be much more difficult, lol.

edit on 8-1-2015 by sayzaar because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2015 by sayzaar because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

What I fail to understand is why this show decides to mock a subject( not just this one btw) and then uses base humour and misleading info geared towards ridicule to create a web show.

Some topics are worthy of mockery and base humor simply because they are ridiculous. Reptillians are just such a topic, ranking right up there with the asinine "illuminati hand signals" frequently squealed about at Longhorn games and rock concerts, Nibiru, fake snow, and the evil Denver Airport on the list of "Ridiculous conspiracies designed to make the CT community look like asses by association."

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Should this not be included in the terms and conditions then?

Not all members will be of the understanding that there are rules as to what deems an embaressing stance?

Could we as as a whole not address this situation so as not to go down such sorry paths again?

a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Oh dear, has someone here had a bad day ? A moderator mocking subjects forcefully using such terms as ridiculous, asinine, frequently squealing, evil and asses. Way to moderate Mr. Moderator.
I find it quite telling that two or three moderators and the site owner have been posting on this nonsensical, ridiculous and not worth the time thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join