It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #31: Shape Shifting Reptilian Human Hybrids Are "Everywhere!"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Just slap me, because I think I've just listened to something dumber than what I see on the Sci-fi channel.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer
OK! But how about this old guy in this thread, dont know who he is. Joe something, but it looks like he wanted to lick that girl after sniffing her as well. Maybe we should like follow him around all incognito and see if he takes out the utensils and spoon and starts poking the poor child with a fork or whatever. You know, just in case he may be one of them reptilian shapeshifters people have been talking about and is hungry. Or more weird creepy people being all creepy and stuff, plenty of them around on this ball of rock called earth. No shortage in that department.
LINK

Or who cares, even if they did exist and did all that it does not matter. You all are the ones arguing about this. I am merely here for the theatrics. I see nobody still wants to ask themselfs why of all silly things this reptilian thing captures the imaginations or ire of so many, and over off all thing? Nothing but crappy images! Its still the longest going chat on this NLBS show of all the other ones I think.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stuship
You have not been around my friend. I have seen plenty of more stupid things then this, a whole # load of more dumber things that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
The guy in the video has absolutely no clue. The only BS is his own.

Hey NLBS, how much REAL research have you done ? A bit of research into compression atifacts does not make FULL research. How much cultural history have you read ? How many shapeshifting/hologram videos have you ACTUALLY watched yourself ?

You say you are not there to judge but you did just that. I can clearly see you for what you are. FULL of BS !

The compression issue is legitimate. Also, he dips into the history of the reptilians a bit too. It wasn't a full-length documentary, true, but none of their videos are. Their videos are summarized overviews regarding a variety of topics.

Now, I'm curious...

Are you actually defending the idiots who believe in reptoid space aliens ruling our government? No offense intended, but people who believe such ludacris bs are the nutjobs who make the rest of us in the conspiracy community look like lunatics. You're damaging the cause and hindering the rest of us. Please stop.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Konduit
Everything isn't a conspiracy and every conspiracy isn't true. But.... some are, so it's nice to have a site like this to talk about them. But when you start championing for reptilians, I personally feel you have jumped the shark.

I'm not championing for reptilians or any other subject, I would just like to see a show that doesn't claim to support the site then debases every topic it touches.

originally posted by: kykweer
There is always going to be two sides to any opinion. You are completely generalizing 31 NLBS videos in one.

That's exactly it, 31 episodes so far and nothing but conjecture in an attempt to make the sites users and any conspiracy buff in general look like fools.

This user pretty much sums up NLBS for what it is.

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Konduit

It is so clear, so 'in your face', so much a middle finger gesture, as to defy ordinary logic, seemingly...

Why make such a mockery of anything remotely interesting as an alternative topic? Why insinuate that conspiracy investigation is a ridiculous waste of time, sure to make you look like a fool, to make you worthy of the mockery of persons representing the forum, in which you carefully investigate alternative theories, always trying to keep to fairly solid references, and accepting that some things are destined for skunkworks simply because of the lack of reliable evidence, despite the propensity towards belief based on subjective experience and collective aegis?

Why do the site owners perpetuate the abusive tirade, giving implicit support to the 'fact' that NLBS is always right, always wonderful, always intelligent & sublime, never wrong?

edit on 10-1-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Haha Joe, Im honored you liked my thread. The Mods really didnt know what to do with it, its been moved 3 times. I get it now the pixelation compression satellite cycle. I guess you've convinced me there are no reptiles. Thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You earn a star purely for making me laugh. It was a human laugh, hopefully that doesn't disappoint anyone.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: kykweer
There is always going to be two sides to any opinion. You are completely generalizing 31 NLBS videos in one.

That's exactly it, 31 episodes so far and nothing but conjecture in an attempt to make the sites users and any conspiracy buff in general look like fools.

This user pretty much sums up NLBS for what it is.

Huh? Those that feel to look like fools because they simply don'wont face the facts. Some people believe in conspiracy theories beyond a point they ignore reality... No those type of conspiracths theories were rarely scraped at the surface so far.

Many of us don't feel like fools because we don't believe the mass majority of youtube vids are hoaxes or that the police Its all lovey dovey.

It is free speech and if people prefer to put their head in the sand. They are more than welcome to and not watch a nlbs video that looks at history and facts that may debunk their theory that Elvis was an alien without a doubt.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
To all crazy nutters assuming these are not all just video glitches: STOP THIS! Truth is our dear reptilic friends are just shy, modest, and don’t wanna push themselves forward. So BE FRIENDLY and just leave them alone. After all, all they want is serve humanity, and teach us unconditional love. And they’re doing all the hard work to entertain us. So be thankful, have a heart, stop being pushy and intrusive, and leave them alone. This is what humanity is still in dire need to learn before they’re allowed to conquer the stars and meet other species: being friendly, non-intrusive and lovable.

edit on 11-1-2015 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kykweer

Sure, let's start a conspiracy forum, then add a show whose sole purpose is to debunk everything the users are talking about. Makes sense.

The only discussion NLBS invokes is the kind that the user above me posted. ATS is looking more like Reddit with each passing day.
edit on 11-1-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
another rad episode! Thanks dudes! a reply to: theNLBS

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Surely some of these 'detailed video analyses' are nothing more than desperate attempts to get attention or at best a grasping of straws.

When I play games online I see players shape shift all the time-it's called lag and it's perfectly natural. I've also seen news reports so garbled that the reporters heads look like lego blocks-does that mean that we are invaded by a bunch of squares?

However if you asked me if reptilians existed throughout the cosmos-I would say yes without hesitation.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ATS isn't alternative anymore.
In the early years, it was driven by the "unique" type of people feeling free to write their experiences.
People involved in dark/white magic, sects, military, etc, could here write to the public their information.
Now, it's completely off of it's original purpose, disconnected from its roots.

The mockery it's not only present in this video, it's in the entire site, with all the payed shills doing (daily) their jobs.

We're better off creating a new forum, at a new domain, because ATS will never be ATS again.
NLBS it the last nail in the coffin, ridicule people's experiences in order to gain (the ever losing) visibility.

They are even asking for money now: the owner's aren't able to pay their home bills with this copy/paste repository.

RIP ATS.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just had to sign in to bump and star your post..I completely agree with you! Very well said and props for going against the grain and being true to yourself,this is the best comment in recent memory I have had the pleasure in reading!

Do not despair, there are a contingent still flying the flag of decency and truth.

But there is also a trend of wanting to be one of the majority (popular) and emotional reactions and the trend I just mentioned rules the day (in general) and ignorance ironically enough is widespread😔

This site is owned by the anti truth organization,pretending to cater for the 'awakened'..anyone with an ounce of sense knows this.

Going back to the clientele here on ATS, I would muster a guess and say most with sense probably don't contribute as they did,or have even left and they will/should be making prep for Planet X and the many crisis' that are imminent food being another..

One last thing would be those on the pay roll that you mentioned..yes, this was brought up In a thread a while back,but NOTHING has happened/changed since and it's business as usual, it is disgraceful and this site and the moderating team has a lot to answer for and indeed to do,to regain the trust of valued members once again..I contend this lack of action is by design..

Anyway fight the good fight! I certainly will! I know at times my posts are not popular, but that is not the aim..the aim is to share info with those perceptive enough to hear..

a reply to: lifeinthematrix

edit on 11-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Back to Reptillians...In theory there is no reason any open minded researcher should shun this..and to those who have said such like on this page/thread? go back to sleep! how dare you insult people's opinions just because you don't have the capacity to entertain the idea and examine the evidence.

This one theory alone should raise questions.. We humans have not been around long in perspective to the cosmic clock..anyway,it goes along the lines that after the dinosaurs experienced the cataclysm 65million years ago,there was a highly intelligent Dino (related to velociraptors) that they believe survived and may have taken refuge underground say..well fast forward all that time, which is nearly incomprehendable and we would have a highly evolved intelligent reptoid,which curiously enough,was depicted in a model and illustrations and this 'being' bears uncanny resemblance to the witness accounts etc. So that one hypothesis sums it up to any that doubts this subject.

There is in my mind a clear reptilian link that goes beyond symbolism..our reptilian brain didn't appear from nowhere and don't we go through the reptile stage in the womb? Hmmmm..

Just for giggles,I'll add that I was looking into the theories that pigs contain human DNA and this is why they are compatible donors,intelligent,can be compatible for skin grafts and not to mention why the Jews and Moslems don't eat them...howdya like those conspiracy apples lol!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wow. Just Wow. This is really ridiculous.
ATS is falling apart, slowly ..but steadily.

And this is probably our last horizon guys. So we'd better try to embrace it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: kykweer

Sure, let's start a conspiracy forum, then add a show whose sole purpose is to debunk everything the users are talking about. Makes sense.

The only discussion NLBS invokes is the kind that the user above me posted. ATS is looking more like Reddit with each passing day.

I dont get why you guys are so worked up over this, this nlbs was to debunk the youtube mania, or least of all give an alternative perspective to people who believe blindly, there was in no way an attack on the reptilian theory.

The motto of ATS always used to be "Deny Ignorance". I think it is simply ridiculous to feel offended by nlbs everytime they may not support your theory, especially when they support their findings.

Conspiracy theories and HOAXES are two different things, it is especially troublesome and counterproductive when people build up a whole theory on numerous different hoaxes. It is a whole different thing to build a theory that reptoids amongst us because of ancient texts and just the coresponding findings around the world where users do actual research. It is irresponsible for some users to make findings on a poorly detailed youtube videos, which can mostly be debunked, unless someone can prove otherwise.
edit on 12-1-2015 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

The statement that pigs have human DNA is incorrect. Pig DNA and human DNA are quite similar in many respects. The difference between human DNA and chimp DNA is a mere 5%.

The problem I have with the Reptilian idea is that we are supposed to believe reptilians exist and live amongst us, and yet leave no evidence? Morgue workers would surely notice...doctors, nurses, dentists etc etc are all in on the conspiracy or are they just clueless?

Perhaps I have not looked into it sufficiently, but dayum, on the surface it boggles the mind that they are here and yet no one, except for conspiracy theorists, is aware of their presence.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Filthy Chameleons. Lmao. Everywhere! Wherever you go, there you are.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Here's my honest and humble review, although might I add that I most certainly know what I am talking about. I am heavily involved in creative media and am passionate about production and broadcasting. My review will be focusing on the show itself, not aimed at the topic as such.

Joe is an incredibly well refined presenter(/performer). I only ever notice him slip up occasionally and it is usually to the point of it not even being worthy of being called a slip up. Projection is very good, voice is confident (maybe bordering a tiny bit on the cocky side, we'll get to that later) and appearance is good. I like how you don't give a # about looking a certain way for the camera, yet you still look presentable.

As for the show itself.. well. Most of the shows I have seen have been so good that they make up for any bad points (such as general attitude and tone). That being said... I don't like the show. I don't like the name, it almost makes the show invisible in my eyes, just another junk commentary YouTube show based on mockery. Furthermore, the show does in fact have a lot, of mockery sounding themes and even mockery based show 'agendas'. (ETA, not to say you have agendas for the shows, but it seems as though you set out to mock issues and people sometimes. This is incredibly unprofessional when dealing with information)

I get it, I really do. It's a wonderful idea, it is written, produced and presented, to a very high level. But then again, so is CNN. Yeah, the content is trash but it is usually worded well and produced with the most high tech broadcasting suites.

To me, it has the feel of a grumpy old man patronising anyone who he disagrees with.

To conclude.. I think you either need to scrap this series and start another one with a new name and theme.. (Less mockery, ridicule, and stupid crap like that swear jear counter thing and less stupid jokes)

Or.. accept the fact that the show will never be taken seriously and is more akin to enterainment than education. That is my honest opinion, from what I believe to be a highly justified position.

I wouldn't mind contributing in any way, shape for form. I am a fantastic writer and I am truly an idea tank. I'm also very adept at social media marketing and internet advertising. It is how I make my money after all.

I don't expect any money in return but I honestly think I could help you guys out with the show. Not the topical side of it, but the production (Conceptual) side of it most definitely.

Let me know if you're interested, if not I don't mind just giving my opinion if you want it. I think a lot of people are going a bit hard on you guys, this is a great venture and you've done incredibly well. You've gotta work out the dynamics still. You're both obviously very talented, just tone done on the mocking! (Better yet, drop the mocking factor completely and take the whole thing a lot more seriously. Sure, it'll be less fun but the stuff we are dealing with isn't supposed to be funny is it?)

Peace!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join