It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #31: Shape Shifting Reptilian Human Hybrids Are "Everywhere!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ha! Reptilians, its just a big misunderstanding. First the whole reptoid man shapeshifter was around for a long time, even back at the cradle of civilization in summer and before Babylon had plenty of imagery of them, it just went from there. Second, annunaki are not a race, and there not reptilians, they are the lords of the depths, of darkness, of the void. They are not physical in nature or in origin but can be, and they helped create this planet. And third, the reptilian mind exists, its the basic flight or flee mindset in humans, only in reptilian scope its more advanced then the regular mammalian one, it has flight, flee, or, cut the tendons of the guy next to you and get away. So ya! A much more complex mindset.

And the whole artifact vid, its probably weirdos who misinterpreted messages, it basically means that when this is going to hit the wall, expect you leaders to sell you out as pre programed. Its what the whole thing was about, there not reptilians, there bots. And reptilians are not shape shifters, there image shifters, reptilians are not capable of shape shifting, shape shifting that's for the higher lifeforms, but image shifting is what the lower lifeforms work in, there basically for all intensive purposes...Humans.

So I could go more crazy if I wanted to...But ya! I think you all will have plenty of problems down the line to complicate things to much....Pshe reptilians, so silly.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose
Ah the show seems to be trying to go about it an a more dude lighthearted way. I would say that would grab more attention then being super cereal about it. Though they could use a lot more work at it, and more funny stuff.

Besides dude. Have you read some of the things on this site, especially the older threads. Lets just say far out does not describe them. In fact it makes the space spageti monster seem plain lame.

Oh. And I was going to say something else, but dont have the energy to finish this sent....

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
how much REAL research have you done ?

I'm the video expert contributing to the compression artifacts side of things.

I've written digital video optimization tutorials used by Apple (and others) as far back as 1998… then in 2001, 2002, and on. What aspects do you feel we got wrong?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
Wow, I will never click on a NLBS thread again because:

1. The language used by the host
2. This is an conspiracy site but, it seems that site (ATS) is trying to make it's own people (members) look like wakos.
3. Not even worth the energy to finish this...............

that is the bit I do not get?

Yes I guess it's funny and yes it may gain revenue from the masses but the more it goes on the more this and I am not happy to say this seems to be the case of.

"Hey lets take ATS and see what they contribute and then make a weak parody of it for "in clicqe humour, cheap shots and youtube hits?

Not my thing but as said earlier a good presenter.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Great episode!
It scores a disco ball!

I know someone who totally believes in the reptilian thing,
gonna share this with them...lol

Oh, and my daughter says you sound like Fozzy the Bear!
It is a compliment!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Aside from your expert opinion as an owner do you not find the mockery and onesided humour in this episode and others distracts from the open views that made ATS what it is?

Would a more open minded and fair video show be more appropriate to a wide member base?

a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Aside from your expert opinion as an owner do you not find the mockery and onesided humour in this episode and others distracts from the open views that made ATS what it is?

Would a more open minded and fair video show be more appropriate to a wide member base?

a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Giving equal weighting to intelligence vs. bullsh!t is not fair, nor open-minded, and is not appropriate.

Great video!!! Thank you ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You had your thread, nonspecific. We know your feelings on reptilians. Here would be the place and time to post your said "open minded" videos in defense of your lizard people that shapeshift into world leaders sometimes in and out of our dimension...if you want to convince others, here is the time.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Can you prove that's true ?

All I can say is that every Vid I have seen of the shape shift was filmed in last 10 years using digital devices. Im waiting for someone to show my vids 20 year old or more which show the same shape shift effect. Some? any one?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is just an observation, but isn't this the first non-political NLBS? Maybe I missed some, but this is the first one I felt compelled to watch. Politics do not concern me. I come to ats for the fringe.
It will be interesting to see the views versus other episodes about obama or whatever that I ignored.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Lizards? your mother was a lizard!

Willow: I found a boat. We're all set.
Madmartigan: Good. Take these two lizards out and drown them.
Rool: Lizards? Who you calling lizards? Grrr! Grrr! Your mother was a lizard!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's important to make sure people do not believe there are reptilians. I would hate to have an innocent person killed by someone who believes in them. Especially me when I get pissed off and my face changes into that of a hideous beast.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I hate it when that happens!
2nd line....
lol

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The farce is a coping mechanism because people can't fathom humanity being as evil as it is. They have to blame the reptiles. I guess you can make this # up.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I wonder if they make huge heated fake rocks for the lizard-people to lounge around on? I'm not a reptile, but I'd buy one of those...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"Exposing" BS one turd at a time? This is a perfect example of promoting turds. The fact that anyone takes this seriously makes ATS a laughingstock. This is silly beyond words, and yeah,

it smells.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I wonder if they make huge heated fake rocks for the lizard-people to lounge around on? I'm not a reptile, but I'd buy one of those...

Why do you think there are tanning beds and before that heat lamps for the rich?
Duh.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

That was funny. I guess because I have Iguanas. I'll rent out the heat rocks if they come knockin.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

We did not mock David Icke, nor would I ever. I actually like the man.

We mocked the absolute mad stupidity of the shape-shifting YouTube video insanity -- which deserves as much mockery as is possible.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It's important to make sure people do not believe there are reptilians.

I've spoken with a few highly educated people about the Anunnaki legends and related lore -- Jim Marrs one of the most interesting.

While I don't hold much faith in the concept of shape-shifting reptoids living amongst us now, I do concede the possibility that a reptile-like alien culture once visited ancient cultures here on earth. There are too many corroborating legends and folklore to completly dismiss the notion.
edit on 7-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join