It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #31: Shape Shifting Reptilian Human Hybrids Are "Everywhere!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
I do however find it interesting that NLBS spends most of its time debunking conspiracy theories instead of speaking out on the ones that actually have merit.

Most of our time… seriously? I think you're exaggerating quite a bit.

Episode 31 -- shape shifters in youtube videos -- yes

Episode 30 -- BS roundup -- no debunking

Episode 29 -- police double standard -- exposed a modern conspiracy

Episode 28 -- expensive detox cleanses -- exposed a scam

Episode 27 -- misconceptions -- no debunking

Episode 26 -- Eric Garner -- exposed several law enforcement conspiracies

Episode 25 -- McChurch -- no debunking

Episode 24 -- exposed post-civil rights institutionalized racism in Missouri

Episode 23 -- exposed a government conspiracy to kill science

Episode 22 -- exposed the "american exceptionalism" nonsense

Episode 21 -- focus on GMO foods, partial debunking

Episode 20 & 19 -- exposed a corporate conspiracy to obfuscate the Net Neutrality debate

Episode 18 -- exposed the government conspiracy to abuse eminent domain

Episode 17 -- exposed the conspiracy of oligarch billionaires controlling the government

Episode 16 -- exposed fraud/conspiracy in elections

Episode 15 -- exposed the government conspiracy to suppress Tesla

Episode 14 -- exposed the dark money conspiracies in campaign financing

Episode 13 -- talked about Tony Abbott's madness

Episode 12 -- exposed the media conspiracy/collusion with ebola hype

Episode 11 -- exposed a law enforcement conspiracy

Episode 10 -- war on drugs/education conspiracies

Episode 9 -- conspiracies to limit free expression

Episode 8 -- exposed stupidity in Obama administration

Episode 7 -- exposed conspiracy to limit free expression

Episode 6 -- exposed global warming hypocrisy and an education conspiracy

Episode 5 -- exposed deception in Democrat campaign strategies

Episode 4 -- exposed campaign finance conspiracy

Episode 3 -- exposed TSA conspiracy

Episode 2 -- one aspect of 9/11 conspiracies, seen by some as mildly debunking

Episode 1 -- Islamaphobia conspiracy exposed, but critical of sovereign citizens

From an absolutely generous assessment, there may be five out of 30 videos that contain some form of conspiracy theory debunking (1, 2, 13, 21, 31). The rest are hitting hard at several conspiracy themed subjects.

I can't see how your generalization is even close to correct.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

What you don't seem to understand, probably in part because you have'nt read my previous posts, if you had you would know, that it takes time to realise the same patterns emerging. Now, when i say patterns i don't mean pretty waves or flowers as one idiotic poster thought, i mean a pattern of the same features as in eyes, the sclera colour and iris, the teeth and muzzle, the scales and coloration of the skin etc.
If you had never heard of those 3D magic pictures that show a 3D image from a 2D image of wavy lines and dots, and i said to you, if you look at these carefully you will see 3D images of this that or the other, you would be highly unlikely to see the images if you had no idea how or what to look for. After just a few you would probably think i was pulling your leg or you'd think i was a nut for seeing things. But just like those pictures it takes time and patience before it falls into place.
What's happening here is that those who CAN see beyond the 'sqiggly lines and dots' are trying to tell you that all is not as it seems, but all you and many others can do is laugh, joke and try all you can to debunk it. Fine, if you don't believe that's up to you. If you want instant proof, you're not going to get it because you will be instantly attempting to debunk anyway and to trying to prove that you are so much smarter than us nutters who see something that just isn't there.

edit on 8-1-2015 by sayzaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar

What you don't seem to understand, probably in part because you have'nt read my previous posts, if you had you would know, that it takes time to realise the same patterns emerging. Now, when i say patterns i don't mean pretty waves or flowers as one idiotic poster thought, i mean a pattern of the same features as in eyes, the sclera colour and iris, the teeth and muzzle, the scales and coloration of the skin etc.
If you had never heard of those 3D magic pictures that show a 3D image from a 2D image of wavy lines and dots, and i said to you, if you look at these carefully you will see 3D images of this that or the other, you would be highly unlikely to see the images if you had no idea how or what to look for. After just a few you would probably think i was pulling your leg or you'd think i was a nut for seeing things. But just like those pictures it takes time and patience before it falls into place.
What's happening here is that those who CAN see beyond the 'sqiggly lines and dots' are trying to tell you that all is not as it seems, but all you and many others can do is laugh, joke and try all you can to debunk it. Fine, if you don't believe that's up to you. If you want instant proof, you're not going to get it because you will be instantly attempting to debunk anyway and to trying to prove that you are so much smarter than us nutters who see something that just isn't there.
So basically what you're trying to say is that only those "in the know" can somehow see it?

I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. Offer up some concrete evidence, otherwise it's just a case a pareidolia, or seeing "patterns" where there aren't any.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

So to help illustrate your position, how about posting a video that, in your view, represents the single most definitive evidence that supports the notion that there are shape shifters accidentally revealing themselves.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Oh and I also think I saw a couple words go un-dinged though

Yeah, we catch those and add them to the total.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

It would be so ironic if we found out that reptilians were real.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That's not what i'm saying at all, don't put words in my mouth. There's no 'IN THE KNOW' about it. It's not 'secret' information. You simply are'nt getting it, which is pretty much what i thought.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
I'm simply not going to bother here because you clearly have'nt understood anything i've said.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Excellent suggestion. I'll be watching to see the outcome of that request.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

The Reps and Insectoids are some of the cosmos' oldest species. Thus are now seen mainly in "optimal" humanoid form: upright bipedal, four fingers and opposable thumb, eyes with stereoscopic vision, capable of both speech and written language, capable of individual creative expression in both artwork and personal adornment.

But there are a lot of different ET body-shapes, that may or may not be offshoots of the optimal-humanoid form.

www.youtube.com...
STILL SHOTS OF DIFFERENT ET SPECIES
(Some are real, others hoaxes, but most are in humanoid form. EXCEPT for what's at 1:00 mark.)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That's not what i'm saying at all, don't put words in my mouth. There's no 'IN THE KNOW' about it. It's not 'secret' information. You simply are'nt getting it, which is pretty much what i thought.
So only "smart" people can see it?

Is it The Emperor's New Reptilians?

You haven't shown a sliver of proof, that's really all I'm asking for.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm simply not going to bother here because you clearly have'nt understood anything i've said.

I for one, am shocked.

Here we are engaged and ready, an interested audience. You can't be bothered. And yet are astonished to the point of taking offense because the YouTube 'evidence' is classified as NLBS.

Same stuff, different day.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Don't mistake disagreement for misunderstanding. I know what you're saying, I just don't agree with it.

But the best way to illustrate, for others, your points is with an example video.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
hey just from a long time lurker, felt the need to chime in- its the first nlbs i watched, but i only got 2 mins in, i found it really condensing, pompous and from an ' i know best, everyone else's conspiracies are bull#' article

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stitch8689

Odd… at that two minute mark, we're simply accurately covering one interpretation of Anunnaki lore, and passing no judgements other than "we disagree."

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Could I ask a question please?

I assumed That NLBS was some kind of side project or sanctioned project agreed by the owners.

Your use of the term "We" would suggest that this is an owner endorsed venture and as such scripted and agreeed by yourselves.

Could I have some clarification on this or a link to something I may have missed please.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Again you are putting words in my mouth, which proves you are not taking in what i'm trying to tell you. It's got nothing to do with smarts but instead patience and be willing to put in the time to study each video on it's own merit. You won't see it at first because many are very subtle. Despite the fact that their 'disguise' (for want of a better term) can let them down from time to time, it is still incredible and superbly effective.
Now i'm going to say this ONE more time. Watching a single video, no matter how well i regard it's authenticity will not convince anyone who has not already put in the time and effort to grasp some kind of understanding of what is going on.
Remember, this is NOT MY THREAD and i owe you nothing whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Please refer to my reply to ScientificRailgun. I've already explained why it's pointless posting a video so i fail to see why you continue to ask. As i have told ScientificRailgun, this is NOT my thread and do not have to provide evidence of anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

We did discuss it elsewhere… can't find it now.

Back in July, we started brainstorming on a new video project that's owned by The Above Network (which owns ATS), and essentially discusses contemporary issues from pragmatic conspiracist point of view. I came up with the name.

It's a Father/Son project. Joe (obviously my son) does just about all the research, and nearly-finished script. I polish the script a bit, do all the artwork, and run the screens. Joe does all the audio/video work.

I get to work with my son every day. Can't get better than that.
edit on 8-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Why should i be bothered ? I've already explained myself but nobody seems to have the capacity to understand that. It's like a broken record. Where's the vid ? show a vid, post something up. iT'S NOT MY THREAD !! I've explained WHY i 'm not posting a vid. Why don't YOU post a random vid from youtube then get your moderator friends to PROVE that it's all bunk. Hmm, how about that ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join