It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #31: Shape Shifting Reptilian Human Hybrids Are "Everywhere!"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kykweer

The OP's video was absolute garbage Reptilians do exist and I've seen plenty of yt videos that prove this to be true and which have nothing to do with the pix-elating of them either, for example an old film of Elvis Presley his eyes were morphing and right behind him was his father which clearly showed he had the lizard eyes.

Then moving on to Barrack Obama loads of them showing him going invisible and then of course the signing in at his inaugurating speech his so called daughters arms reach down to their knees, and there is always little grey aliens outside the windows at the whitehouse too.

Lots of these people like your Oprah Winfrey, Justin Bieber show transparent eyelids this is another sign they exist and there are those news readers who suddenly the speech becomes slurred and the other person siting next to them can be heard saying your face, your face.

Then what about the guy who was reporting a story outside and pretended he had a fly in hid mouth when actually it was his forked lizard tongue he was trying to hide.

These Reptilians also blink a lot 60 times a minute unlike humans at 10 times per minute.

So yes they do exist and some are quite evil the Queen of England has been seen at secret meetings changing into a full on Reptilian story as told by Alexander Wilder in an interview with David Icke and btw David knows the full secret to this bloodline and all the US presidents are all related and have the same Reptilian blood line evil flesh eating demons that worship Satan hate the lot of them.

There is also a story told by a maintenance man who used to work at Windsor Castle, he was painting in the kitchen and had to check inside the freezer, upon doing so he found limbs wrapped in cling film these were human and he called the police they told him they couldn't prosecute the Queen and went away he wrote a book on his findings at the castle then he was murdered by drowning on a fishing trip true story and they love eating babies that are sacrificed too pure evil and they won't stop until they take back the earth which they think belongs to them and them only there are thousands of them out there, royals, politicians, film and pop stars but they are not all shape shifters the list is endless and I'm fed up of typing now so that's my 2 cents worth

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetxIsComing
for example an old film of Elvis Presley his eyes were morphing and right behind him was his father which clearly showed he had the lizard eyes.

Look, I can deal with lots of different things, but when you go after the king, you had better come out swinging.
Elvis is not a lizard and he isn't dead. He is living quietly on an Island with Hitler and Walt Disney.

All humor aside, either post your "proof", or at least be man enough to admit you are full of sh!t.

ETA:
after further thought, I feel as if your post should be plastered all over as a prime example of what this thread is all about.
edit on 9-1-2015 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Reptilians exist!

I have never seen one in real life, but I see them all the time in videos posted on Youtube!!

They blink sixty times a second and they have trouble holding their disguise, but you wont notice that unless it i videoed.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetxIsComing
a reply to: kykweer

The OP's video was absolute garbage Reptilians do exist and I've seen plenty of yt videos that prove this to be true and which have nothing to do with the pix-elating of them either, for example an old film of Elvis Presley his eyes were morphing and right behind him was his father which clearly showed he had the lizard eyes.

Then moving on to Barrack Obama loads of them showing him going invisible and then of course the signing in at his inaugurating speech his so called daughters arms reach down to their knees, and there is always little grey aliens outside the windows at the whitehouse too.

Lots of these people like your Oprah Winfrey, Justin Bieber show transparent eyelids this is another sign they exist and there are those news readers who suddenly the speech becomes slurred and the other person siting next to them can be heard saying your face, your face.

Then what about the guy who was reporting a story outside and pretended he had a fly in hid mouth when actually it was his forked lizard tongue he was trying to hide.

These Reptilians also blink a lot 60 times a minute unlike humans at 10 times per minute.

So yes they do exist and some are quite evil the Queen of England has been seen at secret meetings changing into a full on Reptilian story as told by Alexander Wilder in an interview with David Icke and btw David knows the full secret to this bloodline and all the US presidents are all related and have the same Reptilian blood line evil flesh eating demons that worship Satan hate the lot of them.

There is also a story told by a maintenance man who used to work at Windsor Castle, he was painting in the kitchen and had to check inside the freezer, upon doing so he found limbs wrapped in cling film these were human and he called the police they told him they couldn't prosecute the Queen and went away he wrote a book on his findings at the castle then he was murdered by drowning on a fishing trip true story and they love eating babies that are sacrificed too pure evil and they won't stop until they take back the earth which they think belongs to them and them only there are thousands of them out there, royals, politicians, film and pop stars but they are not all shape shifters the list is endless and I'm fed up of typing now so that's my 2 cents worth

Look bud, I have no problem with what you believe, but the video was in no way an attack on the reptile theory, but we need to shake people that see something evil and sinister in everything and believe everything or any story that fits their opinion off the bat,

This video?

www.youtube.com...

Come on the whole background is shapeshifting, the video is so poorly detailed you cant even see what plaque he is getting, then they digitally zoom into the face.

PS this is another reason why I like NLBS videos, someone is actually talking, there is no creepy BS sound track or aggressive screaming at me to fear for my life.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
Reptilians exist!

I have never seen one in real life, but I see them all the time in videos posted on Youtube!!

They blink sixty times a second and they have trouble holding their disguise, but you wont notice that unless it i videoed.

That frequent blinking is the reptillians imitating normal human reaction to bright studio lights. It's really quite brilliant how crafty those chameleons are, perfectly aping human behavior and such.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Agreed. It is so clear, so 'in your face', so much a middle finger gesture, as to defy ordinary logic, seemingly...

Why make such a mockery of anything remotely interesting as an alternative topic? Why insinuate that conspiracy investigation is a ridiculous waste of time, sure to make you look like a fool, to make you worthy of the mockery of persons representing the forum, in which you carefully investigate alternative theories, always trying to keep to fairly solid references, and accepting that some things are destined for skunkworks simply because of the lack of reliable evidence, despite the propensity towards belief based on subjective experience and collective aegis?

Why do the site owners perpetuate the abusive tirade, giving implicit support to the 'fact' that NLBS is always right, always wonderful, always intelligent & sublime, never wrong?

Why on earth would you mock the beliefs of the people who support your business? I mean, if these objects of mockery weren't here, discussing the theories which NLBS openly equates with idiocy, how would the site owners make any money? What would be the point of a conspiracy/alternative topics forum which openly ridiculed its members and readers? How would this in any way support an apparently profitable business model?

Are we the customers? If so, then why assume that we're always wrong? And worse, that we're idiots? Isn't it a bit strange to deride people who provide the very platform upon which you build your business, and earn a living?

Or, is it not too important to keep hold of customers? Can you accept the 'churn' of curious new members & fatigued, disillusioned members, because there are alternative revenue streams that support your business, so long as you maintain the harmonic most beneficial to that revenue stream?

Stick with it folks, there's diamonds in the dirt.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

To be clear, we are not customers of this website, we are a product.

We generate ad revenue for the website, therefore we are a product that advertisers buy the rights to show their advertisements to. We're in no way customers, we're members, for sure, but not customers. Customers imply we're purchasing something from the website, which most do not.

On topic though, I love NLBS, and this video in particular made me giggle more than once. If we entertain every crazy conspiracy theory we make the whole community look bad. A line has to be drawn somewhere to show that we're intelligent, cogent researchers of hidden information. But reptilians suddenly being revealed on youtube? Please. This wasn't even a thing before digital compression, but now suddenly there's all of these "proofs" of reptilians. No, it's not proof. It's people with zero idea of how digital video is made, compressed, and distributed seeing patterns where patterns don't exist.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Technically speaking, we're all guests.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Technically speaking, we're all guests.
Dream killer.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Digital captures things differently and a lot of compression ruins most video.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Why can we not swear on the forums if they swear on ATS shows??

Seriously...what the #...
edit on 9-1-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Swears in this show equal money. They have a swear jar and keep track of how much money they have to pay from swear words. When they reach a certain amount, it goes to charity.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

In my opinion the purpose of these videos are to implore us to dig deeper and not faf about in shallow soil and try to see a diamond in every rock.

I agree that NLBS wont last too long, conspiracy theorist nutters are incredibly protective of their dillusions/theories they wouldnt see an opposing view if it slapped them right in the face so with each video a small potion of the site will unfortunately feel alienated. So far they have gone through those that are "open minded" that believe every theory is possible and interlinked in some sinister way.

Anyway i love it and as the bossman pointed out maybe 5/31 of these videos have been to debunk MISINFORMATION partially.

Joe may have some weird habits while he talks but nlbs could easily have sold out and get a big boobed bimbo to get exponentially more hits and grow their moneybags... But they didnt, it is all about the information.
edit on 9-1-2015 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hold on were we not asked to donate funds to ATS a short while ago?

I would not like to think my donation was given away for the benifit of cheap laughs.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hold on were we not asked to donate funds to ATS a short while ago?

I would not like to think my donation was given away for the benifit of cheap laughs.

Joe puts his own money in the swear jar for charity. That's what the little profanity counter in the videos is for.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thats ok then!

I thought it seemed a little counter productive.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

That's what I meant. Another poster asked why there was swearing allowed. I happen to think it's a good idea. It goes to a good cause.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: TheJourney

Swears in this show equal money. They have a swear jar and keep track of how much money they have to pay from swear words. When they reach a certain amount, it goes to charity.

I see that. But still. Either the posters on ATS are grown-up enough to be able to handle swear words, or we're not. They could bleep out the words on the show and still have a jar for it to go to charity. It really makes no sense for a semi-official ATS show to have quite a lot of uncensored swearing when we can't swear on the forums.
edit on 9-1-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

That's what I meant. Another poster asked why there was swearing allowed. I happen to think it's a good idea. It goes to a good cause.

I have an idea.

If people wear pink for breast cancer awareness.

Lets uncencore swearing in support of nlbs's cause

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I say we start an ATS video show with hot girls, and for every wardrobe malfunction, 5 dollars goes to charity...20 dollars for any accidental sexual contact...as long as money's going to charity, it's legit.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join