It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ejects orb over South California

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
The guy with the second video is an expert in Adobe Aftereffects. What tells us that?

imo the first video is much more convincing than the second - if the second video was produced by an 'expert' in adobe aftereffects, that suggests to me that the first video was produced by someone 'more expert' or is maybe genuine

i'm more inclined towards hoax for the reasons outlined by gortex - but if it is a hoax it still might be interesting

i'd be cautious regarding the motives of the potential hoaxer at this stage, given the quality of the video

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld
The video’s title is “UFO Crashing Releases Orb Over From Yucca.”
I didn’t see an orb released, did you?
I smell bravo Sierra with this one.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Yes it does mate, about the 11 second mark, it's quite faint but its there. I watched it on a big screen for better viewing.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
If a hoax, why the attention on this one video, they've had the potential to comment on thousands of fake UFO videos but this one got the attention more, I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That sighting was at 7PM , Sunset in California is 5pm and it's 1868.83 miles away

Something to keep in mind is that 7 in Alabama is 5 in California.

Also,The 7 pm sighting was on the 5th. The OP vid was 'shot' on the 4th or before.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Another problem aside from the time of day of that video is the uploader says he saw it on the 5th , the original video was uploaded in the morning of the 5th so it must have been filmed on the 4th of before as it seems it was in the early evening.

The Yucca video seems to me to be a cash in jumping on he back of the viral video.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Here someone claims that it was a worldwide event - despite the fact, that the date between the videos is off by two days +- different time zones.
Anyway, it seems that there is something in the "air" up there right now.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Once you guys realize that making money on YouTube with fake UFO videos is big business, things will become much clearer to you.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
Once you guys realize that making money on YouTube with fake UFO videos is big business, things will become much clearer to you.

which makes it harder to filter out anything genuine, hence this thread :-)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The Yucca video seems to me to be a cash in jumping on he back of the viral video.

Hint: If you're *seriously* interested in UFOs, maybe just don't go on effing YOUTUBE at all.

OF COURSE it's just viral marketing (ad clicks) BS, the 1st video and the 2nd and likely the 900 coming afterwards.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yah, "lucky catch". Filming an ordinary event and lo and behold…

Then he goes back to tracking the plane instead of following the "ejecta".

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: stirling
a reply to: Logiciel

Really cool shot.....cant tell you whats going on but theres another old you tube video of a Bolide being blown up by a UFO over Turkey......
That looks like some kind of escape pod action ....
I wonder of the Blue Team found the wreckage?
Look for a slavage op going on ....maybe....

Agreed.

Looks very much like a pilot tried to regain control, automatic systems or pilots decided all was lost and escape craft ejected and speeds off in the opposite direction.

Wonder if any reports of 'strange' wreckage being found anywhere?

The trouble with that is, from the observer on the ground's point of view, the usual bailed out/ejected system would be a slightly slower object that is still near to the original object. For reference, all the Mercury/Gemini/Apollo abort systems were to my knowledge ones that would push the escaping craft forwards (and to the side) away from the rocket. Why an escape system would go immediately backwards is beyond me. It would also mean the inhabited part of the craft would need to be at the back for that system to be of any value.

For it to do what this video shows, the ejected object needs to essentially stop, then accelerate away, a very large amount. There is no evidence for that motion in the video, ie the 'orb' has no trail behind it (exhaust/atmospheric heating trail) and the other problem is simple Newtonian physics, namely the acceleration would break everything inside.

That is what makes me think 'Fake'.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I saw this post the other day and ignored it as fake. There were maybe 3k views when I saw it. How exactly did you come across it with so few views?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I like how the camera moves just in time to not have to show it go behind anything...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What really proves the OP's video is a hoax is the compression banding in the sky, which is fixed in the sky. It proves the hoaxer used a still photograph (low quality compressed image) as the background for this CGI hoax, and added fake camera movements and fake zoom to make it appear like it is a video. If this was a real video, the compression banding wouldn't be fixed in the sky, it would change as the video frames change, and it should be fixed to the camera.

The pros will know what I am talking about.

Compression banding happens mostly on color gradients. A good example gradient being the evening's blue sky going from light blue to dark blue. Compression banding happens all the time on sky photographs that are compressed with .jpg (or any other lossy compression).

Example:

Heavy example:

Above is an image of a gradient going from black to white. On top is the smooth original, and on the bottom is compression banding you would often see when it is heavily compressed.

In the OPs video, mostly around the telephone pole, you can see this compression banding in parts of the sky. You can also see that when the camera moves, those banding lines stay fixed in the sky! That is only possible if the sky was compressed first, then made into a video. This means the video is fake... they used a low quality still photograph (lossly compressed, which had banding in the sky) as the background, then they added fake camera movements and zoom, and added the fake ufo animation, and turned it into a video.

Again, if this was a real video, the compression banding would change as the video frames changed, and it would be fixed to the camera, not fixed to the sky and move about in the background!

Here I circled some banding in the sky (there is much more, these are just easiest to see):

Now here you see the movement of the banding fixed in the sky!

As you can see the banding moves up and down with the background. This proves the background is just a low quality image, and the video is fake. The banding should NOT move with the background and be fixed in the sky.
edit on 7-1-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: apex
T...Why an escape system would go immediately backwards is beyond me. It would also mean the inhabited part of the craft would need to be at the back for that system to be of any value...

Maybe at least this could be explained somehow. Talking about a conventional aircraft: It could be "falling" with its lower fuselage ahead in it's direction of movement. So any ejection seat - or rescue system working in a similar way - would fire right backwards into the trail.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
5 words...

Adobe After Effects Particle Emitter

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
wow, nice!

could be an escape pod or a weapon that was fired intentionally as a last act of defiance at whatever shot that thing down, " you got us but we`re gonna take you with us MF"
maybe a weapon that was accidently fired by the damage done to the object.

Definitely not an ordinary airplane contrail or a meteor,much too slow for a meteor.

Good call. This was the first thing that popped into my head upon observing the video. Maybe it was an extraterrestrial craft that was struck by upper atmospheric lightning, or something of that nature that caused a system failure, requiring the occupant of said craft to eject. Or yes, maybe it was shot down. Whatever the case may be, this a very interesting video for sure. Good find.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: drifter1109

Please provide: Time,place and directions it went.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Norge
a reply to: drifter1109

Please provide: Time, place and directions it went.

Sorry Drifter1109 I had a lag in my connection and taught this was last post.

By the way it looks to me that the orb is doing a 180 degree turn clockwise on its way out.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join